Check your account email address ×

NABTU dumps Trump...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you spoke ill of the mango god

cult 45 doesn't like that 

Nah...not really.  He is offended and succumbed to the womanizing and the locker room talk of grabbing pussy which was meant to be a private conversation.  Heavily persuaded by the media take. But I guess he isn't alone.  

Plus he called me a Schlep.:lmao:..fuck him :bigfinger:.....as I sit back retired and collect my lucrative pension checks that UPS has taken very good care of their members.    :lol:

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nah...not really.  He is offended and succumbed to the womanizing and the locker room talk of grabbing pussy which was meant to be a private conversation.  Heavily persuaded by the media take. But I guess he isn't alone.  

Plus he called me a Schlep.:lmao:..fuck him :bigfinger:.....as I sit back retired and collect my lucrative pension checks that UPS has taken very good care of their members.    :lol:

you can thank the Democrats and the Mafia for that

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you spoke ill of the mango god

cult 45 doesn't like that 

:dunno:I didn’t mean to?  I spoke I’ll of the Pennsylvania voter, at least that was of my intention.

1 minute ago, hayward said:

:dunno:I didn’t mean to?  I spoke I’ll of the Pennsylvania voter, at least that was of my intention.

bad Hayward... bad, bad, bad...

:roflcrying:

:dilly:

His dark side is very, very dark and very, very dangerous for this country," said NABTU President Sean McGarvey

I think thats a really good quote.  he's personality was amusing during his first run and even during most of his presidency but when he lost his mind then spent 4 years sabotaging everyone out of pettiness and vindictiveness its no longer so.   i voted for him in 20 as he was the better choice than Joe,   now I can't really say that but i certainly can't vote for the walking corpse either.  i'll sit out for the first time since i turned 18

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

His dark side is very, very dark and very, very dangerous for this country," said NABTU President Sean McGarvey

I think thats a really good quote.  he's personality was amusing during his first run and even during most of his presidency but when he lost his mind then spent 4 years sabotaging everyone out of pettiness and vindictiveness its no longer so.   i voted for him in 20 as he was the better choice than Joe,   now I can't really say that but i certainly can't vote for the walking corpse either.  i'll sit out for the first time since i turned 18

Good for you....faggot :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

:goodpost:

51 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Good for you....faggot :thumbsup:

This is what more and more Republicans are going to do. He's lost so many Republicans and Biden hasnt lost any democrats. Not a good combination. 

17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

This is what more and more Republicans are going to do. He's lost so many Republicans and Biden hasnt lost any democrats. Not a good combination. 

Well good.....if this is what kind of Fairy nation we've become, then we get what we deserve.:bc:...

25 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well good.....if this is what kind of Fairy nation we've become, then we get what we deserve.:bc:...

Not liking someone because they're an embarrassment doesn't make it a ferry nation. Means some Republicans have morals.

20 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not liking someone because they're an embarrassment doesn't make it a ferry nation. Means some Republicans have morals.

No....we are becoming a woke Fairy nation that doesn't even know the difference between a man and a woman....nothing to do with morals.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

No....we are becoming a woke Fairy nation that doesn't even know the difference between a man and a woman....nothing to do with morals.

Those are democrats. 

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Those are democrats. 

And democrats are repeating it enough that some Republicans are starting to cower and think the same ideas.  Fuck them too.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Morals:lol:  They’re politicians. They’re too stupid to have morals.

7 minutes ago, hayward said:

Morals:lol:  They’re politicians. They’re too stupid to have morals.

Voters