Check your account email address ×

Get ready for $5-a-gallon gasoline The 20% gains in crude-oil prices this year may not slow down until fall.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Gas prices in the U.S. surged this week to a six-month high, with drivers paying roughly $3.60 per gallon at the pump, as high oil prices, refinery maintenance and international turbulence in the energy market continue to leave a dent in drivers’ pocketbooks.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbushard/2024/04/08/gas-prices-surge-to-six-month-high-at-360-heres-where-prices-are-highest-and-why-they-could-keep-climbing/?sh=42b5166b7bef

Pretty sure it's been about $4.13 now for a few weeks here..... I'm bracing and hoping for $5 plus.

Just now, Deephaven said:

You make about as much sense as Lloyd.  

The higher the gas...... The more angry people will be at Biden.... sorry but it's just a fact. :thumbsup:.... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The higher the gas...... The more angry people will be at Biden.... sorry but it's just a fact. :thumbsup:.... 

The sad thing is that you would like to see the country burn just to elect Trump.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

The sad thing is that you would like to see the country burn just to elect Trump.

😂.... Don't worry it's only a temporary burn....Trump will get those prices in check again.   

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trumpers will be mad. 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

It's disgusting...but that is normal for much of his behavior.

🤣 Eat shit....lmao. Pamzy

:bigfinger:

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Trumpers will be mad. 

Oh it'll promote anger against Biden from both parties, Not just Trumpers ... Nobody likes money taken from their wallet, ........ It's all about perception and with gas prices rising and inflation faghetaboutit.....Biden will be toast.:thumbsup:..... The timing seams right, do I hear $6 a gallon?  .. 🤣 

You see, most Americans aren't like the brainiacs on this board.  The majority will be blaming Biden directly.    They're not going to be debating on the global commodity and OPEC as contributing to the cost of it all...:lmao:.     I'm gonna love it...... Higher the better right up until election and like I said Trump will bring it back down in no time ....so no worries.      He is the world peacemaker:thumbsup:

1712600706382.jpg

Laughing my ass off... Just went to the post office and lo and behold look what I see in the parking lot... I'm loving it:lmao:

20240410_103823.jpg

15 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Laughing my ass off... Just went to the post office and lo and behold look what I see in the parking lot... I'm loving it:lmao:

20240410_103823.jpg

Thats not a Trump sticker though. Everyone knows Biden sucks. The problem is Trump is worse.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Thats not a Trump sticker though. Everyone knows Biden sucks. The problem is Trump is worse.

The Trump stickers are becoming more prevalent as the election nears.... don't worry about your flags and sticker count:bc:.  The support is YUGE

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hmmm 🤔 Don't think I've ever seen a Trump sucks sticker ......Biden on the other hand:lmao:

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The Trump stickers are becoming more prevalent as the election nears.... don't worry about your flags and sticker count:bc:.  The support is YUGE

Just not seeing any whatsoever and im looking for them They were everywhere before.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hmmm 🤔 Don't think I've ever seen a Trump sucks sticker ......Biden on the other hand:lmao:

Democrats must not like shit all over their EVs.

:lol:

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

😂.... Don't worry it's only a temporary burn....Trump will get those prices in check again.   

Weird how you ignored the news article from 2019 when OPEC ignored trumps request to increase supply thus lowering prices. No surprise with your blind adoration. 

• Like 1