Check your account email address ×

Don’s Day 1

Just now, Cat45 said:

What's the problem with closing the border? Seems to me we need to close it as best we can and open the front door a bit wider and make the legal immigration process cheaper and easier.  the average cost to legally come here is $4000-$12000, why? Make it cheaper and bring in the people we need not the criminals and users

and no muslims

a sane rational immigration policy is somehting thats been lacking from every admin since Reagan who at least addressed it some.  Obamas DACA EO was a good start to be honest but then he took it no where with congress then Trump did fuck all to fix legal immigration and kept kicking it down the road till we got the current fucktard.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

What's the problem with closing the border? Seems to me we need to close it as best we can and open the front door a bit wider and make the legal immigration process cheaper and easier.  the average cost to legally come here is $4000-$12000, why? Make it cheaper and bring in the people we need not the criminals and users

nothing... did he ever do it while he was in office when Mexico refused to pay for his wall?

I'm in favor of a properly regulated and ran guest worker program as well as comprehensive immigration reform.  The last time anyone tried was Bush2 and the Dems shot it down as a political tactic.  fwiw... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

and no muslims

a sane rational immigration policy is somehting thats been lacking from every admin since Reagan who at least addressed it some.  Obamas DACA EO was a good start to be honest but then he took it no where with congress then Trump did fuck all to fix legal immigration and kept kicking it down the road till we got the current fucktard.  

They don't want to fix it. It's no different than guns and abortion. They need to keep us divided so we don't turn on them. Neither side gives a shit about the people It's all about money and controll

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Absolutely, I'm not bitching, I've been in this for almost 20yrs. It's definitely a roller coaster but the independence sure is better than punching a clock everyday

good on you :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup.....typical media spin and fake news.   Happens all the time and you TDS'ers eat it up. :lol:  

you obviously didn't watch it...

fAkE nEwZ :crazy:

9_9

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

nothing... did he ever do it while he was in office when Mexico refused to pay for his wall?

I'm in favor of a properly regulated and ran guest worker program as well as comprehensive immigration reform.  The last time anyone tried was Bush2 and the Dems shot it down as a political tactic.  fwiw... 

I hate defending any politician,  but wasn't there less illegal immigration under trump than biden? What ever he did seemed to slow the flow a little bit. I'm all for building the wall, don't care who pays as long as it gets built 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

What do you think having Mexico add many thousands more of their own soldiers patrolling their own borders was worth?......to me it was worth more and probably more effective than them paying for the wall. ...(Which really wasn't that expensive to begin with)....... Cost of the wall is only a Dem and TDSer talking point .    You wear it well. 

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

good on you :thumbsup:

you obviously didn't watch it...

fAkE nEwZ :crazy:

9_9

I watched the whole clip of your silly post...... HE spent most of the time explaining how the media totally twisted and left out everything from being a dictator on.   AND FOCUSED ON THE ONE WORD ....DICTATOR

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Angry Pete’s infinite wisdom allows him to know what the price of gas should be, no other data needed.

It’s like these guys are 8 years old. 

are you attempting to proclaim they don't have a firm grasp on economics outside of their personal spheres? 

interesting... :news:

1 minute ago, Cat45 said:

I hate defending any politician,  but wasn't there less illegal immigration under trump than biden? What ever he did seemed to slow the flow a little bit. I'm all for building the wall, don't care who pays as long as it gets built 

idk tbh, and am not in favor of anyone coming into our country illegally.  have no issue with a wall either.  

I'd encourage you or anyone who actually gives a shit to listen to the facts and data presented.  Lankford was spot on, and he's not normally my cup of tea.

why did the R's kill this bill?  it's the same reason the D's killed comprehensive immigration reform.  optics in a political cycle.  neither of these parties are interested in solving these issues or working together to accomplish anything meaningful for the betterment of the country.  and, no... MAGA is no different. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I watched the whole clip of your silly post...... HE spent most of the time explaining how the media totally twisted and left out everything from being a dictator on.   AND FOCUSED ON THE ONE WORD ....DICTATOR

that's why I posted it for you...

so, let's get back to closing the border.  do you at all understand what that entails?  sounds good during a campaign but we've only closed our borders a few times in the nations history.

as has been pointed out to you and the other tards, we don't utilize the vast majority of oil we produce.  we import it for gazzerline.  

Trump is smart enough to say shit that makes perfect sense to imbeciles.  

Bibles, Shoes, NFT's... that's his schtick.

that's why I posted it for you...

so, let's get back to closing the border.  do you at all understand what that entails?  sounds good during a campaign but we've only closed our borders a few times in the nations history.

as has been pointed out to you and the other tards, we don't utilize the vast majority of oil we produce.  we import it for gazzerline.  

Trump is smart enough to say shit that makes perfect sense to imbeciles.  

Bibles, Shoes, NFT's... that's his schtick.

I don't need you to tell me if Trump can close the border or not ... It's a campaign promise that he will be able to keep, He's proven and done it before. .If we can get back to anywhere near the semblance of when he was POTUS it will be a night and day difference... We  know what we will be getting.

Immigration problems were virtually non-existent while he was president..  you never heard about it. Other than some of the radical left bitching about conditions and treatment of the illegals.:lmao:

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I've hired 6 foreigners and helped them with the immigration process.  None of them even cost $1k.  Trump did make that super hard to do which sucks as Americans classically are too lazy to study enough math to be useful for us.

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don't need you to tell me if Trump can close the border or not ... It's a campaign promise that he will be able to keep, He's proven and done it before. .If we can get back to anywhere near the semblance of when he was POTUS it will be a night and day difference... We  know what we will be getting.

Immigration problems were virtually non-existent while he was president..  you never heard about it. Other than some of the radical left bitching about conditions and treatment of the illegals.:lmao:

naive... 9_9

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I've hired 6 foreigners and helped them with the immigration process.  None of them even cost $1k.  Trump did make that super hard to do which sucks as Americans classically are too lazy to study enough math to be useful for us.

My numbers came from a quick Google search, i was surprised to see it that high. I found a few others that say 4 to 8k also. It really shouldn't be any higher than what you're saying they paid. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Really? Is that why he was talking endlessly about migrant caravans and said he was going to declare a national emergency?

41 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the hilarious part his you actually believed he was going to get Mexico to pay for it. I lmao when he said it.

i bet you injected bleach too. Stupid fuck 

:lol2:

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you can use the word Stupid

sometimes I try to be nice

I don't hate them because they are ignorant 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

the hilarious part his you actually believed he was going to get Mexico to pay for it. I lmao when he said it.

So everything DJT says is bullshit you're saying?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pete said:

no, it was one of the most hilarious things I've ever heard.  bet you lapped it up though.  bleach, ivermectin, staring at the sun... those are your people.  

find any of my Russian collision posts yet Petard?  :pc:

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

no, it was one of the most hilarious things I've ever heard.  bet you lapped it up though.  bleach, ivermectin, staring at the sun... those are your people.  

find any of my Russian collision posts yet Petard?  :pc:

No i did not your the typical asshole that believes everything and gets owned when its simply rhetoric talk. You’re too dumb to realize this shit

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Trump colluded with Russia.. 

no he didn’t 

Everyone except snowputz and MC know this.

42 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So everything DJT says is bullshit you're saying?

Donnie never lies. Either it’s a fulfilled promise or he was just kidding. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Donnie never lies. Either it’s a fulfilled promise or he was just kidding. 

You’re too dumb to read between the lines Mr.ED.