Check your account email address ×

Trump's Truth Social new financials posted today, its worse than you think

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You really are a no nothing idiot.

can you buy some?

I don't pay attention to what Canadians can or can't trade, nor do I generally GAF

you should definitely buy some though... if you can.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

can you buy some?

I don't pay attention to what Canadians can or can't trade, nor do I generally GAF

you should definitely buy some though... if you can.  :thumbsup:

Of course.

Do you know anything?

You can also buy CAD or pretty much anything you want.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You really are a no nothing idiot.

The idiot spells know, no.  :roflcrying:

Obviously did it twice as well since you had to edit this one.

47 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you know anything?

So fucking dumb.  No wonder you normally only post links.  Keeps you from having to type a sentence.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lmao 🤣.  The run continues, hot damn:thumb:......you poor haters...:lmao:....

It's a meme stock being a meme stock. Pump and dump.

:snack:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, akvanden said:

It's a meme stock being a meme stock. Pump and dump.

:snack:

Yup.....big ole money maker for traders:bc:

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup.....big ole money maker for traders:bc:

For the few savvy. More will be left holding the bag on the way down. God bless Trumpers for holding out. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

For the few savvy. More will be left holding the bag on the way down. God bless Trumpers for holding out. 

It's holding up much better than I even expected.......the power of the GOAT 🐐 cannot be underestimated...:lmao:..... Look for new highs once he is elected.

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Regardless of what a moron like you thinks, that is the future.

Keep buying CNN stock and what what a true bagholder looks like.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Regardless of what a moron like you thinks, that is the future.

Keep buying CNN stock and what what a true bagholder looks like.

Meme stocks are the future? Is that what your 'private equity' guys told you? How much AMC and Gamestop do you own?

:lmao:

• Haha 2

It's holding up much better than I even expected......

Oh really? Because it only fell 60% after your prediction a month ago. Now it's much better than even you expected. 9_9

On 3/26/2024 at 7:08 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I'm thinking this may actually hold up rather nicely for awhile

One thing's for sure - you're an expert at knowing which way the winds going to blow, but only after it starts. ;)

Edited by akvanden
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Oh really? Because it only fell 60% after your prediction a month ago. Now it's much better than even you expected. 9_9

One thing's for sure - you're an expert at knowing which way the winds going to blow, but only after it starts. ;)

Yup....never thought it would rebound so high......the volatility will continue.  But didn't think it was going to go straight back up either.

Nevertheless, it has you haters and TDS sufferers , and stock fundamentalists up in arms.:lmao:....and that's all that really matters. 

Yeah I missed out on potential gains....but Like I said from the start.  I just don't play these anymore.  You call them memes, I. Call them pennies.....same result high risk but also high rewards potential.   

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nevertheless, it has you haters and TDS sufferers , and stock fundamentalists up in arms.:lmao:....and that's all that really matters. 

it's literally worth $2 pps

who's up in arms?

it's a garbage stock 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's literally worth $2 pps

who's up in arms?

it's a garbage stock 

Let me know when it gets there :lol:......and when Trump wins GE, it won't be hitting anywhere near $2 .      This garbage stock, while risky, will never follow normal metrics.   

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Let me know when it gets there :lol:......and when Trump wins GE, it won't be hitting anywhere near $2 .      This garbage stock, while risky, will never follow normal metrics.   

it's garbage... just like him

pure trash

:)

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Cool :thumb:.....very upsetting....get used to it:bc:

you're blind faith and teenage girl level of faith in the man is frankly astonishing... Cult Boy

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you're blind faith and teenage girl level of faith in the man is frankly astonishing... Cult Boy

Ahh ...the good times will be returning.....hang in there:bc:

1714357723067.jpg

Meme stocks doing exactly what meme stocks do isn't upsetting to anyone. People knew this with AMC and Gamestop. What's funny this time is actual cult followers who think the company is worth something poured their money into this. They will be the ones holding the bag when the pump and dump ends.

Yeah I missed out on potential gains....but Like I said from the start.  I just don't play these anymore.  You call them memes, I. Call them pennies.....same result high risk but also high rewards potential.   

Well you are correctly describing it's actual value when you categorize it with other penny stocks. 

Keep letting us know which way the winds blowing! 9_9

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Meme stocks doing exactly what meme stocks do isn't upsetting to anyone. People knew this with AMC and Gamestop. What's funny this time is actual cult followers who think the company is worth something poured their money into this. They will be the ones holding the bag when the pump and dump ends.

Well you are correctly describing it's actual value when you categorize it with other penny stocks. 

Keep letting us know which way the winds blowing! 9_9

The winds will be blowing in all directions.... Timed right and tons of money can be had. If I had bought when you said my target price was coming up I would have more than doubled my money ....see.  Played these a million times.... Did pretty well overall But you need a stomach of steel to handle it.   It's not me anymore, I had $40k swings in a matter of days sometimes.   Too old for that these days:lmao:....I own only 1 stock anymore and might even start buying some of the more boring but safe plays with actual earnings and fundamentals that you guys like.:bc:

The winds will be blowing in all directions.... Timed right and tons of money can be had. If I had bought when you said my target price was coming up I would have more than doubled my money ....see.  Played these a million times.... Did pretty well overall But you need a stomach of steel to handle it.   It's not me anymore, I had $40k swings in a matter of days sometimes.   Too old for that these days:lmao:....I own only 1 stock anymore and might even start buying some of the more boring but safe plays with actual earnings and fundamentals that you guys like.:bc:

Your 20/20 hindsight knowledge is predictable.

23 minutes ago, Pete said:

Trump hurt my feelings :cry:

His stock will tank. That will show him.

TDS fuck

Pete has no idea why a company with a few million in revenue and no growth strategy isn’t worth billions. 

BDS to the max.

16 hours ago, akvanden said:

Your 20/20 hindsight knowledge is predictable.

Pete has no idea why a company with a few million in revenue and no growth strategy isn’t worth billions. 

BDS to the max.

Says the moron who believes the vax saved 20 million.

Over 50 now.:lol: