Check your account email address ×

Your New Savior….

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

There's no hope for your weirdo beliefs...:lmao:

horrible-person.jpg

Karoline grew up around the corner from me. Everyone is ashamed she supports a rapist and a fraud.

She will be ruined soon by Trump as has everyone that’s associated with him.

Oh and Biden’s a devout Catholic and not convicted as a rapist and fraud out on bail.

Edited by Mainecat

4 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And this is your guys hero .. what a contrast... Everyone is laughing at America right now but wait until November we will finally be returning to some normal practices 

You are delusional.

1-not like trump is NOT supporting the Biden vegetable

2-the rest of the world laughs at Trump's stupidity way more than Biden.  Sad as Biden is easy to laugh at.

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

since no one checked... here's the numbers.   maybe I'll need to go to Target next weekend to see if I can spot one.  :dunno:

1.4% age 13-17

0.5% adults

so 1.9%

https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/publications/trans-adults-united-states/ 

Approximately 1.03% of the nation’s adult population, or 2.6 million Americans, identify as transgender.

https://usafacts.org/articles/what-percentage-of-the-us-population-is-transgender/

What Percentage of the Population is Transgender in 2024?

Transgender is a term used to describe people whose gender or sense of personal identity does not match the sex they were born with. In other words, a transgender person may have been born as a male but identifies as a female or vice versa.

Transgender people are part of the LGBTQ+ community. According to the Williams Institute, 1.4 million adults identify as transgender in the United States. About 0.5% of adults 18-24 identify as transgender, and 0.3% of adults 65 and older identify as transgender.https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/transgender-population-by-state

myQeMbF.jpeg

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, SSFB said:

myQeMbF.jpeg

Should say Trumper preoccupation. 

18 hours ago, SSFB said:

myQeMbF.jpeg

the issue is the IMO more the pro trans people expecting everyone to bow down to them and part the seas over their mental illness.    Trying to pretend it's normal is a legitimate issue in this country esp when you start taking opportunity away from girls and make people uncomfotable in places like locker rooms.  

if you want to dress like a chick or think you are 1 IDGAF but don't expect people to baby you over that decision and saying it's hate speech when your misgendered is just fucking retarded.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the issue is the IMO more the pro trans people expecting everyone to bow down to them and part the seas over their mental illness.    Trying to pretend it's normal is a legitimate issue in this country esp when you start taking opportunity away from girls and make people uncomfotable in places like locker rooms.  

if you want to dress like a chick or think you are 1 IDGAF but don't expect people to baby you over that decision and saying it's hate speech when your misgendered is just fucking retarded.  

Can’t say I’ve ever seen that in person. I’ve called people sir/maam with no response or just a polite correction. Shitty, entitled people exist in any group. 

Sure is odd how I almost never have a conversation about trans people except when around conservatives who bring it up out of the blue. 

44 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The pendulum of “force my respect “ has reached zenith and started back to center IMO.  So many social media accounts can expose egregious examples, accounts like Libs of TikTok and such.  

I agree, although I can’t say I’ve ever been in a situation where I was expected baby or knowingly misgender someone trans.  That situation doesn’t really seem a big concern for me.  :dunno:

Neal

both of these guys are clowns...the only thing funny about that, is a few of you taking turns defending/promoting them....Actually hard to believe someone could be that dumb....wow