Check your account email address ×

BRP to cut sled production 30%

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Or use a hosting site.  Fucking sledless pussy.

So you are too scared to make a wager and just talk out your ass. Got it. :lol::lmao::lol2::backpeddle:

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, AK440 said:

You have zero info on the cost for Polaris to create the molds for the bulkhead castings. There is nothing small in cost to change a casting. 

ASSuming the market is 100k units a year Poo builds 35-45k of them a year.  If the tooling cost is 100k per side (that is high imho) and you completely ignore replacement part sales, you are talking a whopping $5 per sled,if they completely redesign it every year.  Small changes/improvements/updates are a fraction of that, as they can just modify existing tooling.

I know you are stupid, and will pull some lame bs.  I also know that poo doesn't use the exact same casting on every sled, but they also don't change it every year, so I'm willing to be the numbers are more than close enough to prove you wrong.

Edited by krom

58 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I already won.

What’d you win? A trophy for being a delusional moron? :lol2:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Nobody on this board believes you have a sled.  They are all right.

Uh huh. :snack:You owe me money bitch. 

47 minutes ago, Bontz said:

#notyoursled

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Creepy guy is sneaking around with cardboard and a sharpie taking pictures of other people's rides.  So funny.  :roflcrying:

Prove they aren’t. :handjob::news:

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Tell your boyfriend he has gay boots.

You can do better than that. Try coming up with something original and witty. 

7 hours ago, Bontz said:

#STILLNOTYOURSLED :lol:

Chris L*****e, you still look like a fat ass in your Facebook photos. :lol2: BTW, why don’t you have that shit locked down like a normal person? I mean isn’t it weird how you act like an ass on this forum and it’s as simple as doing a search to find out who you are in real life? You must be the dumbest fucking person to have ever registered for a forum before.:lol::lmao: 

You know else what my FB photos show?  SLEDS THAT I OWN and rides we've done!!  Too bad you have to rely on your boyfriend to give you access to his sleds for your recent pics :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

You know else what my FB photos show?  SLEDS THAT I OWN and rides we've done!!  Too bad you have to rely on your boyfriend to give you access to his sleds for your recent pics :lol:

Unless you post a photo of your registration I don’t believe you. 

There is no way someone as obese as yourself does anything active like riding a sled outside in the cold. :news:

13 hours ago, Bontz said:

How would you know what it takes to ride a sled ... you don't even own one :lol2:

There is no proof you actually own a snowmobile. 

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I can vouch for Chris riding a sled.  Ran into him randomly at a bar in the middle of WI.  Definitely has a sled.

Where’s your registration? It’s becoming obvious you are full of shit about owning a sled.:fullofshit2: 

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Holy small dick.  The guy obviously hates life.  Lives in shitty Alaska where there is a lot of snow and has to take pics on his boyfriends sled.

You don’t own a snowmobile. 

On 4/9/2024 at 4:40 PM, krom said:

ASSuming the market is 100k units a year Poo builds 35-45k of them a year.  If the tooling cost is 100k per side (that is high imho) and you completely ignore replacement part sales, you are talking a whopping $5 per sled,if they completely redesign it every year.  Small changes/improvements/updates are a fraction of that, as they can just modify existing tooling.

I know you are stupid, and will pull some lame bs.  I also know that poo doesn't use the exact same casting on every sled, but they also don't change it every year, so I'm willing to be the numbers are more than close enough to prove you wrong.

You pulled those numbers outta your ass parts boy. Yamaha spent millions of dollars developing the dies to produce aluminum frames. Your math doesn’t work and Polaris can’t make cost effective small revisions to their cast bulkhead like Cat can do.