Check your account email address ×

got a ZukeCat you plan to keep alive?

27 minutes ago, hayward said:

That’s about $500 of biscuits, I’m thinking I ought to find out just how much Palu is willing to shell out for this relic....:pc:

Very little, that’s why I don’t have a 2000 SP yet. They’re impossible to find and even harder for cheap fucks like me. I could probably offer your biscuit money back and a Benjamin, but if there’s any treats left from Mikuni you have to drop them with the sled for Jax and Nala. They don’t actually guard anything but they bark and have pointy ears so they look and sound like they’ll bite.

40 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Very little, that’s why I don’t have a 2000 SP yet. They’re impossible to find and even harder for cheap fucks like me.

you aren't looking hard enough... plus I told you to offer to request interesting trades for that old RXC on marketplace... but Didja?!!!? 

:lolz:

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you aren't looking hard enough... plus I told you to offer to request interesting trades for that old RXC on marketplace... but Didja?!!!? 

I find a decent amount of 2000 Z sno pros but no ZRs. Even 01 ZRs are hard to find

Ya know, I’ve been thinking   Palu4niner  .....

how bout I just go with the empty two place, load both the fumigator, and the illustrious ‘08, and we’ll go halvesies on the biscuit cost......

:watching:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

I find a decent amount of 2000 Z sno pros but no ZRs. Even 01 ZRs are hard to find

really?  I know a guy with some... but he and his dog can't stand Hayward.  :dunno:  

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

Ya know, I’ve been thinking   Palu4niner  .....

how bout I just go with the empty two place, load both the fumigator, and the illustrious ‘08, and we’ll go halvesies on the biscuit cost......

:watching:

shall I send some spare 720 jugs out there as well for your convenience?   :news:

:roflcrying:

16 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

really?  I know a guy with some... but he and his dog can't stand Hayward.  :dunno:  

shall I send some spare 720 jugs out there as well for your convenience?   :news:

:roflcrying:

Keep it up smart ass.  :news:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, hayward said:

Looks like I’m flying to Wisconsin and bringing back ternderloins and 3 leg roasts...

hey now... :cop:

wait until she drops fresh veal

20 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Fucking awesome 

he's a character and a hell of a guy... right Hayward?  

18 minutes ago, hayward said:

Good point....we’ll make it worth my while....

good, bring @Palu49's RXC with the shitty clutching with you.  It's paid for, just pick it up at the address I text you.

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he's a character and a hell of a guy... right Hayward?  

good, bring @Palu49's RXC with the shitty clutching with you.  It's paid for, just pick it up at the address I text you.

He's deffinately a  Joe I wouldn't hesitate one second to vote for.....wealth of knowledge and a great guy to boot.  

Technically, he claimed he's "cheap", so technically, you ought to be able to acquire it for a steal....:dunno:

25 minutes ago, hayward said:

He's deffinately a  Joe I wouldn't hesitate one second to vote for.....wealth of knowledge and a great guy to boot.  

Technically, he claimed he's "cheap", so technically, you ought to be able to acquire it for a steal....:dunno:

No I’m cheap in a “anything you own is junk and you should really pay me to take it. Anything I own is worth top dollar and perfect how dare insult me with a lowball offer” sort of way 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

No I’m cheap in a “anything you own is junk and you should really pay me to take it. Anything I own is worth top dollar and perfect how dare insult me with a lowball offer” sort of way 

Ohhhhhh I misunderstood ya......

:lol:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I found you a complete new engine to fix your ass dragger. You should trade some windshields for it 

11 hours ago, hayward said:

technically, he claimed he's "cheap", so technically, you ought to be able to acquire it for a steal....:dunno:

A steal is what I'm looking for here... :lol:

6 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I found you a complete new engine to fix your ass dragger. You should trade some windshields for it 

not a chance, those are my retirement fund.   it's getting sorted out  ;)

19 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

A steal is what I'm looking for here... :lol:

not a chance, those are my retirement fund.   it's getting sorted out  ;)

I would buy the engine. It could be an investment in 10 years 

• Haha 1