Check your account email address ×

the President...

of Mexico is an interesting cat

60 minutes segment on Obrador atm... full episode added.

not this... 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yeah threatening America with extortion If we don't change our relations with Venezuela and promising the flow to our border will continue. 

The president of Mexico actually threatening the United States of America...WTF ?.... This is unheard of Thanks to the very weak Biden.

This would never even be considered if Trump were our president.  ....... Completely upside down world with Biden at the helm. ..... GET HIM OUT OF THERE

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah threatening America with extortion If we don't change our relations with Venezuela and promising the flow to our border will continue. 

The president of Mexico actually threatening the United States of America...WTF ?.... This is unheard of Thanks to the very weak Biden.

This would never even be considered if Trump were our president.  ....... Completely upside down world with Biden at the helm. ..... GET HIM OUT OF THERE

Trump couldn't even get us out of Afghanistan.  All he did was give the Taliban 5000 more fighters.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Trump couldn't even get us out of Afghanistan.  All he did was give the Taliban 5000 more fighters.

He was saving money to buy Iceland

Just now, Mainecat said:

He was saving money to buy Iceland

I thought it was Greenland?

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

We've gone over this several times before, Trump withdrew all but 2,500..... Please seek help for your TDS... It's getting more severe by the day

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

We've gone over this several times before, Trump withdrew all but 2,500..... Please seek help for your TDS... It's getting more severe by the day

And why you see that as a success is the stupidity here 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And why you see that as a success is the stupidity here 

He got the ball rolling on the 20 plus year long occupation .... You're Another one who needs to seek help for his TDS..

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So doing the first 5% is better than the next 95% or whatever idiotic percentages you want to put on it.  Nice.

No idea what you're babbling about....much less do I care.   :lmao:....go back to bed.....IDIOT.

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9527aei0i3i13n4k23ezd

did you actually watch it? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9527aei0i3i13n4k23ezd

did you actually watch it? 

Saw clips of it..... To fit my narrative. Now STFU:thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Saw clips of it..... To fit my narrative. Now STFU:thumbsup:

watch it... you might be happily surprised with a few things 

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Didn’t a previous president of Mexico tell Trump to fuck off?  :lol:

He got the ball rolling on the 20 plus year long occupation .... You're Another one who needs to seek help for his TDS..

Obama withdrew like 80,000 man, he got the ball rolling on the drawdown.

Neal

• Like 1

And that’s what caused the clusterfuck at the end.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Didn’t a previous president of Mexico tell Trump to fuck off?  :lol:

Hardly..... Trump threatened Mexico with tariffs And they obliged by putting their own soldiers to patrol the border in rather large quantities. It was very effective. And indirectly more than paid for the wall.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

And that’s what caused the clusterfuck at the end.

Yeah Ok...... I don't think final withdrawal could have been done any worse than Biden did.  Just disastrous.

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah Ok...... I don't think final withdrawal could have been done any worse than Biden did.  Just disastrous.

He did well with what Trump left him.