Check your account email address ×

Donations to the Clinton Foundation, and a Russian Uranium Takeover

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I thought the topic was uranium one? why do you keep jumping around?

Whoosh.   

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'm back in AK now.  Headed back to the midwest in about 2 weeks. 

Perhaps you can stop in and punch slinger in the bag, and upper cut should be right on target.  See, that, I managed to insult you both in one sentence.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

Perhaps you can stop in and punch slinger in the bag, and upper cut should be right on target.  See, that, I managed to insult you both in one sentence.

I'd like to see your bag get sucked into a wood chipper, rhetorically speaking, of course. :bc: 

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd like to see your bag get sucked into a wood chipper, rhetorically speaking, of course. :bc: 

Shortsale, we all know you want to see my bag, you bald headed faggot.

43 minutes ago, Boered said:

I was in slingers neck of the woods last fall.  He had a pool table to move or some shit........ :lol:  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Boered said:

Shortsale, we all know you want to see my bag, you bald headed faggot.

Maybe after you took a shower and spent a day at a personal grooming salon.  Fuck dude, you look like you live under a bridge.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe after you took a shower and spent a day at a personal grooming salon.  Fuck dude, you look like you live under a bridge.

And you look like a bald orville redenbacker. BTW, women love me, you, I bet you have to get a loan and pay them.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Boered said:

And you look like a bald orville redenbacker. BTW, women love me, you, I bet you have to get a loan and pay them.

IMG_2983.JPG.362b1fa611273c9e481474d57bfd7ac0.JPG

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

we've been over this many, many times. everything I stated there is fact. sbyl.

hey, about a bengazi thread too while you're at it?

what part the troops wanting to go in in the tarmac but not allowed to go so they had to change outfits a few times but still not allowed to go. because we don't fight for u tube videos

9 hours ago, Boered said:

Right.  I bet you smell like dirty assholes and cheap cologne, we've seen your wife, and I'm still worth more than you by a factor of at least 10.

Edited by DriftBusta

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Right.  I bet you smell like dirty assholes and cheap cologne, we've seen your wife, and I'm still worth more than you by a factor of at least 10.

Ya she is hot, you just recently posted a picture of my wife, or was that your butt buddy moemoe, I get you two fags mixed up. You are worth less than a welfare case, they do not have debt, you have a negative net worth, fucking loser.

wilvertoooons.jpg

1 hour ago, Boered said:

Ya she is hot, you just recently posted a picture of my wife, or was that your butt buddy moemoe, I get you two fags mixed up. You are worth less than a welfare case, they do not have debt, you have a negative net worth, fucking loser.

our 

I never posted a picture of your wife, but I figure if you think its ok to dig into someones private and professional life, publicize and make up shit about it, your chug wife is probably in bounds now too, no?  Grease ball.

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I never posted a picture of your wife, but I figure if you think its ok to dig into someones private and professional life, publicize and make up shit about it, your chug wife is probably in bounds now too, no?  Grease ball.

shortsale,I have no issue with moemoe for posting up a picture of me and the wife, I think it was one I posted prior. It is you that hates life and is always upset and crying, not me buddy. My chug wife, how nice, you sure are a class act. Looks to me like I am living rent free in your head and it is driving you mad. Winning....

1 minute ago, Boered said:

shortsale,I have no issue with moemoe for posting up a picture of me and the wife, I think it was one I posted prior. It is you that hates life and is always upset and crying, not me buddy. My chug wife, how nice, you sure are a class act. Looks to me like I am living rent free in your head and it is driving you mad. Winning....

Sure thing Kathy Griffin.

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 1:18 PM, Highmark said:

Imagine? :lol:  

The Clinton foundation was constantly changing their financial disclosures. :lol:  

and mysteriously all e mail related to donations and speeches are non existent very odd indeed