Check your account email address ×

more "nothing to see here"

:lmao:

Lawmakers ask whether looming debt left Jared Kusher vulnerable to Russian influence

Congressional investigators are seeking to determine whether President Trump’s son-in-law was vulnerable to Russian influence during and after the campaign because of financial stress facing his family firm’s signature real estate holding – a Manhattan skyscraper purchased at the height of the real estate boom.

And they are focused, officials told ABC News, on a December meeting Jared Kushner held with executives from a Russian bank.

“It's very peculiar that of all the people he could be talking to in a transition period where you've got lots of balls in the air, that you end up talking to a Russian banker who is under sanction and who is related to Putin and has a KGB background,” said Rep. Jackie Speier, a California Democrat who sits on the House Intelligence Committee. “I think the question has to be asked, was this about you trying to get financing for your troubled real estate that you have in New York City?”

The timing of Kushner’s December meeting with executives from VneshEconomBank, or VEB, at the suggestion of the Russian ambassador, has also raised concerns from government watchdog groups across the political spectrum.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/lawmakers-looming-debt-leave-jared-kushner-vulnerable-russian/story?id=47780422

Dude, you're gonna be better off with articles NOT quoting nit-job Reps from California.  Not much better off...well, not better off at all.  But this is all very interesting!  Or, to quote this dip shit, "Peculiar" that he was talking to somebody.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

meh, new US admin officials always meet secretly with crooked, russian bankers they owe money to, when the air around them reeks of collusion with the russians

right highmark?

:lmao:

So he met in December AFTER the election. :lol:  Our bet is on election collusion.  You don't actually believe that this Russian wasn't under electronic surveillance do you?  I'd bet the guy couldn't fart without the CIA, NSA or FBI being able to smell it. :lol:  

Post up some evidence that their was actual contact BEFORE the election.  

Got to love these "officials."   How official is someone releasing investigation details. :lol:  

"And they are focused, officials told ABC News, on a December meeting Jared Kushner held with executives"

If and that's a big IF the "Russians" messed with the DNC in hopes of getting in good with the Trump Admin without the Trump team knowing that is not collusion.  I think that's the most you might get.    

Edited by Highmark

38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So he met in December AFTER the election. :lol:  Our bet is on election collusion.  You don't actually believe that this Russian wasn't under electronic surveillance do you?  I'd bet the guy couldn't fart without the CIA, NSA or FBI being able to smell it. :lol:  

Post up some evidence that their was actual contact BEFORE the election.  

Got to love these "officials."   How official is someone releasing investigation details. :lol:  

"And they are focused, officials told ABC News, on a December meeting Jared Kushner held with executives"

If and that's a big IF the "Russians" messed with the DNC in hopes of getting in good with the Trump Admin without the Trump team knowing that is not collusion.  I think that's the most you might get.    

yep, hence the term "new" admin officials from me. the term "transition team" in the OP, etc. it's no wonder you can't see anything wrong in all this. you don't comprehend a damn thing you see or read.

this is a "by-product" of the collusion thingy, and not part of the bet. so relax. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, hence the term "new" admin officials from me. the term "transition team" in the OP, etc. it's no wonder you can't see anything wrong in all this. you don't comprehend a damn thing you see or read.

this is a "by-product" of the collusion thingy, and not part of the bet. so relax. :lol:

So if no collusion, this is fake news, right?

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I have no problem finding out what the transition team was saying in certain cases after the election.   I have no problem with investigating the Logan Act.   Apparently it should be done with EVERY administration.  

Reality is we were likely monitoring every Russian tied to this and I stand by my theory anything the IC has would already been leaked.

Oh and by the way you are the one who added "collusion" when calling me out in this thread. :lol:    

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not necessarily.....

You said it was a byproduct.

A byproduct is a secondary event resulting from a primary result.

If no collusion, there can be no byproduct.

Ergo......

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

You said it was a byproduct.

A byproduct is a secondary event resulting from a primary result.

If no collusion, there can be no byproduct.

Ergo......

it's a by-product of my, and other theories. is that better? now how about answering my question...

Just now, Snoslinger said:

and here we go again. let's ignore the scenario, and deflect with irrelevant BS.

In other words.......I have nothing and have been owned again.. :lol:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

In other words.......I have nothing and have been owned again.. :lol:  

you're right highmark. all of these things are mere coincidence. former transition teams have done the same things. it's all normal :bc:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's a by-product of my, and other theories. is that better? now how about answering my question...

I don't agree with the premise of your theory.