Check your account email address ×

Longtime aide rips hilliary rotten clintoon

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He was shot in the back, and he was bruised up from a struggle, and he was talking with the paramedics when they arrived.

Conspiracy nitwits, get a life :lol: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/miamiherald.relaymedia.com/amp/news/local/community/broward/article152629589.html

A federal prosecutor who worked at the U.S. attorney’s office in Miami has been identified as the man found dead along Hollywood beach this week in a case being investigated as a crime.

Hollywood police confirmed that the deceased man is Beranton J. Whisenant Jr., 37, of Miramar. A police spokeswoman said he may have suffered a head wound caused by a possible gunshot or other type of trauma.

I got the guy mixed up with this one. My bad. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Edmo said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/miamiherald.relaymedia.com/amp/news/local/community/broward/article152629589.html

A federal prosecutor who worked at the U.S. attorney’s office in Miami has been identified as the man found dead along Hollywood beach this week in a case being investigated as a crime.

Hollywood police confirmed that the deceased man is Beranton J. Whisenant Jr., 37, of Miramar. A police spokeswoman said he may have suffered a head wound caused by a possible gunshot or other type of trauma.

I got the guy mixed up with this one. My bad. 

We all get mixed up every now and again :bc: 

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

What's the bet? :dunno: 

An all expenses paid trip to Prudhoe loser pays for the winner :lol::bc: 

In many of the post-mortems on the failed Democratic bid, Clinton’s campaign was accused of missing or simply not believing warning signs in the so-called Blue Wall, midwestern states like Wisconsin and Michigan that were reliably Democratic strongholds but went to Trump last year. This, in the minds of data gurus is an error in judgment from the campaign, not an error in the actual data that was available to them.

“There was absolutely a failure by the campaign,” Tom Bonier, the CEO of TargetSmart, told The Daily Beast. “That had nothing to do with the data they got. It was about the way they used that data.”
Bonier said that he was “honestly shocked” when he heard the comments from Clinton and said they were “frankly wrongheaded.”

“The reason why it was so surprising from a perspective of veracity was that it was so contrary to the truth,” he said.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/data-gurus-to-hillary-the-numbers-didnt-lose-you-did

Some good info here why she lost in states like Michigan.

SEIU — which had wanted to go to Michigan from the beginning, but been ordered not to — dialed Clinton’s top campaign aides to tell them about the new plan. According to several people familiar with the call, Brooklyn was furious.

Turn that bus around, the Clinton team ordered SEIU. Those volunteers needed to stay in Iowa to fool Donald Trump into competing there, not drive to Michigan, where the Democrat’s models projected a 5-point win through the morning of Election Day.

Michigan organizers were shocked. It was the latest case of Brooklyn ignoring on-the-ground intel and pleas for help in a race that they felt slipping away at the end.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/michigan-hillary-clinton-trump-232547

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 5/31/2017 at 10:23 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

Vox?   They don't even list a "source." :lol:  

Explain this one Vince.    Statement from Comey when she let Hillary off.   If hostile actors can hide access why would they have left such indicators on the DNC and Podesta's private system?

"But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence."

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 hours ago, Snake said:

Vox... :lol:

VOX!!!! :lmao:

From the Vox article.  

According to the police report, he was still “conscious and breathing.” Family members say they were told that Rich was “very talkative,” though it is not publicly known if he was able to describe his assailant or assailants. Rich died a few hours later in the hospital.

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

From the Vox article.  

According to the police report, he was still “conscious and breathing.” Family members say they were told that Rich was “very talkative,” though it is not publicly known if he was able to describe his assailant or assailants. Rich died a few hours later in the hospital.

The Box website was created to, by their own admission,  EXPLAIN the news to you. 

Vin needs his news explained.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

We all get mixed up every now and again :bc: 

An all expenses paid trip to Prudhoe loser pays for the winner :lol::bc: 

No.  What are the terms of the bet.  What are you betting for or against?  

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Tell me what the conspiracy is?

BTW who are you?

joined original freedomsledder a month after you. had this name since 2005 on dootalk. didnt change my name like a pussy when the new freedomsledder was made.  you offered the bet lay it out

Edited by highmarketrider

On 6/1/2017 at 6:46 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

How much money do would like to put on that? Money talks bullshit walks.

You're the one who threw down with the "want to bet" narrative.  

What is your bet?  Lay out the conditions that you're willing to bet against or for and let us have a shot at it.  

7 minutes ago, highmarketrider said:

joined original freedomsledder a month after you. had this name since 2005 on dootalk. didnt change my name like a pussy when the new freedomsledder was made.  you offered the bet lay it out

Tell what the conspiracy is you faceless worm.

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You're the one who threw down with the "want to bet" narrative.  

What is your bet?  Lay out the conditions that you're willing to bet against or for and let us have a shot at it.  

Tell me what the conspiracy is, if you don't have nothing it's OK :lol: 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Tell me what the conspiracy is, if you don't have nothing it's OK :lol: 

Why would you throw down with "want to bet" if you don't know what your betting for or against?  It just doesn't make sense.  Hence the reason I asked you what you were betting on right after you threw down.  

20 minutes ago, highmarketrider said:

theres so much bullshit russia trump fake news conspiracies out there. pick one

You need to tell me what the conspiracy is.

Here's my take on this Russia issue, Russia did its damndest to fuck with the election via fake news, having it's "patriots" hack e-mails, etc., I also think the Trump campaign had persons who had some strong contacts with various Russians. Now I don't think that Trump himself had any contacts with the Russians but I do think that someone might have mentioned to him that the Russians had some e-mails, I say that because knowing how he has diarrhea of the mouth I think he blurted out something he knew, no different when he says he never mentioned to the Russians it was "Israel"

Edited by Mileage Psycho
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You need to tell me what the conspiracy is.

Here's my take on this Russia issue, Russia did its damndest to fuck with the election via fake news, having it's "patriots" hack e-mails, etc., I also think the Trump campaign had persons who had some strong contacts with various Russians. Now I don't think that Trump himself had any contacts with the Russians but I do think that someone might have mentioned to him that the Russians had some e-mails, I say that because knowing how he has diarrhea of the mouth I think he blurted out something he knew, no different when he says he never mentioned to the Russians it was "Israel"

What fake news are you referring to?