Check your account email address ×

Longtime aide rips hilliary rotten clintoon

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You do know that Seth Rich's job was not related to IT?

You do know that he never had access to DNC e-mails or John Podesta's e-mails?

Conspiracy theories :lol::lol: 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

She'll end up dead

:snack:

Just now, SnowRider said:

:snack:

Why the fuck are you quoting Ballsack from some other far away thread?  And even then his post made no sense or difference.

Jesus....MC, Look out!  Snohackrider is on his way up!  What a fucking idiot.  

It's about time someone from the Dems told her to stfu. This pity party of hers is getting old quick. Time to go away...loser.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why the fuck are you quoting Ballsack from some other far away thread?  And even then his post made no sense or difference.

Jesus....MC, Look out!  Snohackrider is on his way up!  What a fucking idiot.  

:lol: Holy fuck are you one stupid MOFO :lmao: It's like you can't get away from being stupid :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

It's about time someone from the Dems told her to stfu. This pity party of hers is getting old quick. Time to go away...loser.

She really, REALLY needs to.  Nobody with any brains on her team wants her around.  And she only serves as amusement for the others.

:lol: Holy fuck are you one stupid MOFO :lmao: It's like you can't get away from being stupid :lol: 

Yea....I'm the dummy....for SURE!  Is that why you sell light bulbs out of a kitchen office from home during the day?  Hey...regale me with your epic economic policy outlooks again. :lol:

"BOX SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111"

:lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yea....I'm the dummy....for SURE!  Is that why you sell light bulbs out of a kitchen office from home during the day?  Hey...regale me with your epic economic policy outlooks again. :lol:

"BOX SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111"

:lol:

I've shared this story before and I'll do it again because you remind me of the following guy: :lol: 

Where I grew up we had a community swimming pool that was 10' deep with a 10' high board.  Early one summer the pool was still empty and was being painted, you were standing on the high board - 20' above the empty pool floor- and we said jump.  You said 'I'm not stupid, the paints wet' :lmao: 

That epitomizes you MN Momo :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yah....Seth Rich was director of communications or some shit but he had no access to emails lolz....what a fucking crock of shit

I couldn't even respond to Vince's post when I saw it.  Bottom line...there is no good answer for the Dems.  And fuck the R's if they are covering this shit up also....which it appears they are or if not, they are sure white washing it nicely for now.

I've shared this story before and I'll do it again because you remind me of the following guy: :lol: 

Where I grew up we had a community swimming pool that was 10' deep with a 10' high board.  Early one summer the pool was still empty and was being painted, you were standing on the high board - 20' above the empty pool floor- and we said jump.  You said 'I'm not stupid, the paints wet' :lmao: 

That epitomizes you MN Momo :lol: 

Just stop.  It's over...again.  

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....Seth Rich was director of communications or some shit but he had no access to emails lolz....what a fucking crock of shit

Can't get away with a bourbon, cigar and a blowjob............and yet is able to get away with multiple murders and $80 million dollars of congressional investigation :lol: 

bill_clinton_the_lady_killer_by_sharpwri

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Just stop.  It's over...again.  

More elementary school humor. If Bhent wouldn't have met the guy I'd swear it was a 12 year old posting. Arrested development apparently. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Can't get away with a bourbon, cigar and a blowjob............and yet is able to get away with multiple murders and $80 million dollars of congressional investigation :lol: 

Hey...you postedsome stupid bullshit and got called on it...sbyl

And Billy would have gotten away with it if it werent for that dress and the dna he left on it

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

F7momo :groin:Vinnie Ballsack

Just now, f7ben said:

And Billy would have gotten away with it if it werent for that dress and the dna he left on it

Gotta be some DNA on the few hundred bodies you're accusing them of leaving behind :snack:

Just now, f7ben said:

Minnesota stupid runs strong :lol:  

• Like 1

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Minnesota stupid runs strong :lol:  

In all fairness - Ben is a genius compared to MN Momo and SECTION8RIDER :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

More elementary school humor. If Bhent wouldn't have met the guy I'd swear it was a 12 year old posting. Arrested development apparently. :lol: 

Dead truth.  He's like a 10 year old girl.  Very awkward and dorky.