Check your account email address ×

Winning ... is that what they call it?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Did @HSR take his ball and go home, or what's the deal?  Sure has been quiet since yesterday's ordeal ... not that anyone is complaining :whistle:  I just wanted to ask him how it feels being in the same category as Brock, now.  You know, the overzealous power-tripping mod/admin that got shit canned from his gig on the old Polaris forum, that most everyone butted heads with :stirthepot:

Don't leave Steve!!  Your reach arounds mean too much to a couple of people here ... and we all know you need this place :lol2:

Otherwise, if you truly did take your ball and went home for good ....
image.png.bd4b5d8c9c11bc6933b7bf357e6fe6e1.png

Poor Pugsly. No more drama for you.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Poor Pugsly. No more drama for you.

How are you gonna survive, Butt Plug?  The reach around fairy has done run out of reach arounds!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

How are you gonna survive, Butt Plug?  The reach around fairy has done run out of reach arounds!

Maybe ask yourself that. Who are you going to chase around now creating drama?

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Maybe ask yourself that. Who are you going to chase around now creating drama?

LOL ... I can survive just fine.  I'm sure you'll be a good boy and pick right up on the leg humping while HSR lays low :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Bontz said:

LOL ... I can survive just fine.  I'm sure you'll be a good boy and pick right up on the leg humping while HSR lays low :lol:

Well you are the one who tagged him after all. Couldn't even survive a day.

:news:

Just now, Steve753 said:

Well you are the one who tagged him after all. Couldn't even survive a day.

:news:

I'm just checking on him to make sure he's OK and not drowning in a pool of tears.  I figured if I tagged him he'd at least know we're looking for an update on his status.  Nice to see you still try to provide those reach arounds though, even when he's not around :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I'm just checking on him to make sure he's OK and not drowning in a pool of tears.  I figured if I tagged him he'd at least know we're looking for an update on his status.  Nice to see you still try to provide those reach arounds though, even when he's not around :thumbsup:

You're just being a cunt.

:thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're just being a cunt.

:thumbsup:

What's that?  All I can hear is Tammy Wynette blaring "Stand By Your Man" coming from you :lol:

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

What's that?  All I can hear is Tammy Wynette blaring "Stand By Your Man" coming from you :lol:

It's easy to see who was the problem.

:bc:

Just now, Steve753 said:

I agree ... and so does everyone else here, other than you.  If you don't see what the problem was and why this thread was created in the first place, well that just speaks volumes to your devotion to him.  Almost like you're a MAGA for HSR!! :lolz:

• Like 4

I agree ... and so does everyone else here, other than you.  If you don't see what the problem was and why this thread was created in the first place, well that just speaks volumes to your devotion to him.  Almost like you're a MAGA for HSR!! :lolz:

You could've both left each other alone just as easy. Even after the shit that went down yesterday, here you are stirring the same shit.

That speaks volumes. :thumbsup:

Just now, Steve753 said:

You could've both left each other alone just as easy. Even after the shit that went down yesterday, here you are stirring the same shit.

You, of all people, are trying to tell me how to take the high road?  Yeah, let's all listen to you, Mr. Self Awareness and Moral High Ground :lol:  I know your feelings are hurt, losing your wing man but seriously - you can STFU.  What were you two clowns doing when Badger and Woolie got the boot?  

DERP!!  "That speaks volumes" :lol::lol2: :lolz:

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

HSR has been the problem…sorry you can’t or won’t acknowledge that. Also he would constantly reference Woolie and Badger even after they got the boot and you never said shit to him about it so save your lectures.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

HSR has been the problem…sorry you can’t or won’t acknowledge that. Also he would constantly reference Woolie and Badger even after they got the boot and you never said shit to him about it so save your lectures.

You're no different than him.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're no different than him.

He’s not here  right now…you can un-pucker and take a break.😉👌🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 6

21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

BTW - you do realize your boy was demoted, right?  Is that what you meant by, "It's easy to see who was the problem" comment? 

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Go have a mimosa ... that'll help you feel better :bc:

We had Mimosas the other day because it was my wifes birthday. You seem to really be stuck on them.