Check your account email address ×

Winning ... is that what they call it?

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, HSR said:

:lol: It would take me 5 seconds to do, but the longer it stays, the longer you look like a woman protesting for her man's honour.

I guess we'll wait:owned:

Eat a bag of dicks fuck-tardo :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I see Joel got your name back, @Skidooski :thumbsup:  And I'm sure Joel appreciates HSR avoiding any admin type work & leaving it for him to handle.  What a team player :news:

:bc: Yep....still strange how the "change" button isn't there anymore. Everything but that lol. Maybe they made some changes after all that which is fine by me 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I see Joel got your name back, @Skidooski :thumbsup:  And I'm sure Joel appreciates HSR avoiding any admin type work & leaving it for him to handle.  What a team player :news:

I'm sure you have a spreadsheet keeping track of it all. :news:

Sick burn by the site butt plug :lol:  I'm sure you feel better, interjecting yourself as usual and trying to lend a hand to your boyfriend.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Sick burn by the site butt plug :lol:  I'm sure you feel better, interjecting yourself as usual and trying to lend a hand to your boyfriend.

Well you've got a big team of boyfriends. So there's that. :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

9 pages of crying while claiming he won :lol:

Look who finally woke up!   Well, you claimed you'd get a few more pages of "paragraphs" here, so there is that.  And just to be clear, you're confusing crying with laughter.  And the laughter is directed at you!! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

:bc: Yep....still strange how the "change" button isn't there anymore. Everything but that lol. Maybe they made some changes after all that which is fine by me 

One use only button, sorry. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Yes that is strange. I just looked and I still see it :dunno:

I can change it back for you if you'd like??? Maybe just on odd days???

55 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes that is strange. I just looked and I still see it :dunno:

I can change it back for you if you'd like??? Maybe just on odd days???

How about you find some actual wit and get back to me…k. Or just keep molding all your posts after Mr Kiddie :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

One use only button, sorry. 

For me anyways. lol Glad I made it count but now I’m cut off :lol:

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

For me anyways. lol Glad I made it count but now I’m cut off :lol:

Yes getting 100% triggered over something that had absolutely NOTHING to do with you was awesome :lol:

ANYTIME you want to look like an idiot with my name for your screen name by all means just ask :bc:

Now if that wasn't a cry for attention from the rooftops pardon me, I must have read it wrong.

Please carry you poor helpless victim.

Well if there's anyone who knows anything about being triggered, @HSR can attest to it.  Why else would an admin ... ooops!  I mean TOKEN ADMIN ... feel the need to change someone's user name?  If that isn't the definition of being triggered (and a PUSSY), I don't know what is.

BTW - pretty sure the name change by Skidooski was to test the theory you could change your own name.  But you already knew that, didn't ya Drama Queen :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Well if there's anyone who knows anything about being triggered, @HSR can attest to it.  Why else would an admin ... ooops!  I mean TOKEN ADMIN ... feel the need to change someone's user name?  If that isn't the definition of being triggered (and a PUSSY), I don't know what is.

BTW - pretty sure the name change by Skidooski was to test the theory you could change your own name.  But you already knew that, didn't ya Drama Queen :lol:

He’s not too bright now is he? 

His bullshit reads like a Toolkit response. This time just short one tag. Super weird how he latches onto people for his own identity, or lack there of. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

He’s not too bright now is he? 

His bullshit reads like a Toolkit response. This time just short one tag. Super weird how he latches onto people for his own identity, or lack there of. 

He's a victim of his own stupidity

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, HSR said:

He likes female assholes like you :lol:

Whoa - sick burn!!  I won't deny that I like a woman with a nice ass.  You don't? :dunno:

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

There’s a few things missing from the site lately. Maybe it’s just me again :lol: The banner at the top, rep points or whatever they’re called. 

Edited by Skidooski

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

There’s a few things missing from the site lately. Maybe it’s just me again :lol: The banner at the top, rep pints or whatever they’re called. 

I noticed the "Reputation" or whatever it's called, was missing at the time they did the software upgrade.  I think it's still there when looking specifically at a profile though.  Not sure about the banner thing you mentioned :dunno: