Check your account email address ×

Ken Buck announces he is leaving Congress early, saying House has become 'dysfunctional'

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You wouldn’t know him because he’s a relatively normal human. He doesn’t stand out like the personality disordered individuals in that organization. 

By personality disordered individuals in that organization, I can only assume you mean the likes of Pelosi, Schiff, Walters, Schumer (and for good and equal measure, Graham, McConnel, Gaetz, etc) and most of the DC elites.

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

By personality disordered individuals in that organization, I can only assume you mean the likes of Pelosi, Schiff, Walters, Schumer (and for good and equal measure, Graham, McConnel, Gaetz, etc) and most of the DC elites.

Example of a normal line of questioning. No screaming. No accusations. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Bipartisanship has led to us being $33 Trillion in debt.   Obviously it isn't working. 

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Bipartisanship has led to us being $33 Trillion in debt.   Obviously it isn't working. 

Imagine what will happen when Biden wins (again) and the Dems take both houses?!!!!  

:)

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Imagine what will happen when Biden wins (again) and the Dems take both houses?!!!!  

21bb8973-1ce2-45e5-b2e6-c8c70fdbe179_text.gif

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

It's way more fun thinking about the meltdown you and others will have if it doesn't work out that way :lolz:

Don't worry it's all going to be MAGA  soon. The takeover has begun ..... Let them all retire early at their own will. :thumbsup:    The GOAT 🐐 will be cleaning house .:lmao:

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

It's way more fun thinking about the meltdown you and others will have if it doesn't work out that way :lolz:

Screenshot_20240313_105843_Facebook.jpg

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'd prefer Trump lose and the houses are split.   I'd also prefer to build a wall around DC and fill it with water.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'd prefer Trump lose and the houses are split.   I'd also prefer to build a wall around DC and fill it with water.

So what you're saying is MC and SR melting down on Freedomsledder isn't the most important outcome of this upcoming election to you???

Nice to see someone takes stuff seriously :bc:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

So what you're saying is MC and SR melting down on Freedomsledder isn't the most important outcome of this upcoming election to you???

Nice to see someone takes stuff seriously :bc:

when my third party presidential pick wins I'll get to watch them all meltdown.

:haha:

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

We don't win, as a country, with either Trump or Biden.  But if it's gonna be a shit show, I may as well take the guy who had SOME semblance of policies I could agree with & that's Trump over Biden.  And if that causes meltdowns for some here, including a lost bet if Trump wins, that's just an added bonus.

On the last comment you made, I would go against my better judgement when it comes to certain types of donations and I would donate to that happening!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

We don't win, as a country, with either Trump or Biden.  But if it's gonna be a shit show, I may as well take the guy who had SOME semblance of policies I could agree with & that's Trump over Biden.  And if that causes meltdowns for some here, including a lost bet if Trump wins, that's just an added bonus.

On the last comment you made, I would go against my better judgement when it comes to certain types of donations and I would donate to that happening!

would you like to buy a brick?

yournamehere.jpg

we're going to need a lot of them with two walls to build.  good thing we haven't deported all the illegals yet.

;)

38 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Good luck with that.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good luck with that.

We're back to MSM being legit again I see.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not at all, it just means the reality is far worse for 81 million.

Trump didn't even get 74 million, that was a CIA psyop to make him feel better about losing fair and square to a dementia patient.  J6 could have been worse if they had let him know how bad he actually lost.  All the primaries thusfar this year... also psyops.  

do you see how fucking crazy that sounds?  :good:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Don't worry it's all going to be MAGA  soon. The takeover has begun ..... Let them all retire early at their own will. :thumbsup:    The GOAT 🐐 will be cleaning house .:lmao:

MAGA will be funding their own little projects. Trump will start by robbing the RNC to pay his legal fees. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

You’re a loon. There hasnt been this type of toxicity in congress for decades. And despite the toxicity of lunatic and a total lack of bipartisanship, the national debt has never spiraled higher. There goes your theory. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’re a loon. There hasnt been this type of toxicity in congress for decades. And despite the toxicity of lunatic and a total lack of bipartisanship, the national debt has never spiraled higher. There goes your theory. 

:lol:   You just agreed with exactly what I said.   Better take your meds.