Check your account email address ×

Hazelwood high school. Brutal.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

That girl blacked out from rage. She won the fight early but kept going. She needs a jail cell and a counselor 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I've been in plenty of fights in my life... nothing of that nature though.  There's something seriously wrong with society at large today... when that seems acceptable.  Guess we'll need to start sending kids out the door with body armor and a hockey helmet soon.

Been there too.....but never to the point of smashing head into pavement. Just a few late kicks on an idiot that accused me of throwing a 1/4 stick near his girlfriend on a 4th of July when I was about 23 years old. The firework Wasn't even close but he was relentless on fighting me and getting in my face to impress his girl I guess. I really tried to avoid this one but I finally exploded.... blackened both of his eyes. He went down hard and I kept on going til my friends pulled me off. Saw red like a pitbull.

His father ended up calling my father to discuss the fight and medical costs and when my dad went to meet him, he wanted to fight my dad:lmao:.   I thought there was going to be a big melee but fortunately nothing happened. 

It's funny looking back cuz I'm probably about the same age now as my father was at that time. But he was a more reasonable man than I'll ever be without a doubt.   But I will say, I bet he would be a Trump supporter if he were still around :lmao:..

The Apple didn't fall THAT far from the tree.:lol:

43 minutes ago, toslow said:

You would be good to go duke to duke without pulling the pistol?

I avoid conflict at all costs. Haven’t been in a street fight for 40 years. I think the best thing is to be aware of your surroundings and avoid those areas that could present a problem. The pistols I carry are for the back country. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Been there too.....but never to the point of smashing head into pavement. Just a few late kicks on an idiot that accused me of throwing a 1/4 stick near his girlfriend on a 4th of July when I was about 23 years old. The firework Wasn't even close but he was relentless on fighting me and getting in my face to impress his girl I guess. I really tried to avoid this one but I finally exploded.... blackened both of his eyes. He went down hard and I kept on going til my friends pulled me off. Saw red like a pitbull.

His father ended up calling my father to discuss the fight and medical costs and when my dad went to meet him, he wanted to fight my dad:lmao:.   I thought there was going to be a big melee but fortunately nothing happened. 

It's funny looking back cuz I'm probably about the same age now as my father was at that time. But he was a more reasonable man than I'll ever be without a doubt.   But I will say, I bet he would be a Trump supporter if he were still around :lmao:..

she won the 'fight' 

it's the uncontrolled rage on the ground and smashing the other girls skull into the pavement after she 'won' that's troubling.   

I guess that's the difference between being taught self defense and trained how to fight and being an out of control animal.  

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

she won the 'fight' 

it's the uncontrolled rage on the ground and smashing the other girls skull into the pavement after she 'won' that's troubling.   

I guess that's the difference between being taught self defense and trained how to fight and being an out of control animal.  

The "winner" should be made to sit in the hospital room with the girl for the next weeks/months etc., if she lives that long. It's not pretty and there's no dignity to it. She should be forced to watch the rest of the story after doing something like that. If the girl doesn't live, she should be forced to go to the OR and watch her organs being harvested for donation. And then she should go to prison, rage or not. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, soeaster said:

The "winner" should be made to sit in the hospital room with the girl for the next weeks/months etc., if she lives that long. It's not pretty and there's no dignity to it. She should be forced to watch the rest of the story after doing something like that. If the girl doesn't live, she should be forced to go to the OR and watch her organs being harvested for donation. And then she should go to prison, rage or not. 

Unfortunately giving the colour of the suspect won't be no consequences handed out

16 minutes ago, soeaster said:

Society is excusing and minimizing too many behaviors. The main cause of it is a lazy criminal justice system. Instead of working for justice, many DA’s are in the business of reelection. Building solid cases is hard fucking work. This new generation just isn’t in to doing the work. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, soeaster said:

you'll get no argument from me... in fact, her siblings and family should be required to do the same.  

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you'll get no argument from me... in fact, her siblings and family should be required to do the same.  

Completely agree. 

16 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Little old don't you think for your fathers to be meddling in your affairs, especially fighting. Maybe that explains your teenage girl behavior where Trumps concerned.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Little old don't you think for your fathers to be meddling in your affairs, especially fighting. Maybe that explains your teenage girl behavior where Trumps concerned.

Yeah I thought it was a bit unusual at the time..... But his father was pretty pissed off and adamant about meeting with my dad.   He didn't like his son being banged up and was looking to take it out on my dad I guess.  Pretty sure my dad would have made easy work out of him........ But he took the "mature" route and talked through it despite being a bit of a hellion when he was younger. But he refused to pay any medical bills which I was glad.

Not sure how my behavior would pertain to Trump but congrats on getting Trump's name in again on every post:lmao: 

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1