Check your account email address ×

Indy > F1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I watched the Saudi F1 race yesterday, and the Indy race from st Pete today. The Indy race was much more entertaining and competitive. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Shifty said:

I watched the Saudi F1 race yesterday, and the Indy race from st Pete today. The Indy race was much more entertaining and competitive. 

That’s good to hear….F1 is unwatchable IMO.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Indy car is way more entertaining, check out IMSA & WEC,..T/A is pretty sick too, just short races and hard to find on tv..i think mave shows T/A..IMSA is at Sebring next week for the 12hr race..

• Like 1

RBR dominates F1 which makes the top of the grid boring... same when Merc ruled. The best actual racing and strategies to watch were from P7-P13/14 in SA and the coverage showed more of it when Max started running away from the field. 

If F1 sucks so bad why was Andretti/Cadillac trying to get in and willing to spend a billion dollars? 

Nothing against Indy... but NASCAR is gay as fuck.  There were more people at the Sioux Falls Snocross race than Vegas? yesterday.  

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

RBR dominates F1 which makes the top of the grid boring... same when Merc ruled. The best actual racing and strategies to watch were from P7-P13/14 in SA and the coverage showed more of it when Max started running away from the field. cross race than Vegas? yesterday.  

If F1 sucks so bad why was Andretti/Cadillac trying to get in and willing to spend a billion dollars? 

Nothing against Indy... but NASCAR is gay as fuck.  There were more people at the Sioux Falls Sno

So you like watching paint dry. Good for you. Most everyone else don't, no biggie.

On the bold, they know that it's a cash cow pure and simple.

Edited by J. Jackson

6 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

So you like watching paint dry. Good for you. Most everyone else don't, no biggie.

On the bold, they know that it's a cash cow pure and simple.

yeah, because racing is so profitable.  I watch everything from F1, motoGP, SX to the Kentucky f'ng derby.  I'd watch ants and flies race to a rotting corpse... :lol:

F1 hasn't been very interesting for a number of years now. In the past there was at least a bit of competition between a couple of the strongest teams at the time. Recently one team has dominated leaving the only interesting part of the race being the start through the 1st corner. After that the leader usually checks out.

• Like 3