Check your account email address ×

Trump supporter charged with firing a gun during the Jan. 6 Capitol attack

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

What was he referring to?  Or, is your comprehension and context fully vaccinated?

Take your ownage and move on.

Right.  It's fully vaxxed.  Got it.

You are on the right team!  Congrats for that.

I've had 2 shots only because it was required. Move on AC light.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Ya.

You busted your way through the line to leap frog to the front.  NO TIME TO WASTE!!!!! YOUR LIFE WAS ON THE LINE!!!!!!

:lol: 

• Haha 2

You busted your way through the line to leap frog to the front.  NO TIME TO WASTE!!!!! YOUR LIFE WAS ON THE LINE!!!!!!

No, I actually put it off as long as possible. If I could've gotten the J&J shot, I would've only had to get one. 

Is there something you're trying to accomplish here? You're kind of boring.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No, I actually put it off as long as possible. If I could've gotten the J&J shot, I would've only had to get one. 

Is there something you're trying to accomplish here? You're kind of boring.

I don't care about any of this.  I don't care how many times you stuck yourself with concoctions then or now.  What I care about is you type thinking I need to be stuck with them to somehow protect your sorry ass.

If you still defend the vax now, you were and are 100% for unconstitutional mandates.  Here, this will work for you and your ilky little buddies:

CovidBooster.jpg.cc5c8fff9d53f69989ed1da96876666c.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't care about any of this.  I don't care how many times you stuck yourself with concoctions then or now.  What I care about is you type thinking I need to be stuck with them to somehow protect your sorry ass.

If you still defend the vax now, you were and are 100% for unconstitutional mandates.  Here, this will work for you and your ilky little buddies:

CovidBooster.jpg.cc5c8fff9d53f69989ed1da96876666c.jpg

You don't care, yet here you are assigning positions on a site where you cowardly left because you couldn't get your way.

:thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You don't care, yet here you are assigning positions on a site where you cowardly left because you couldn't get your way.

:thumbsup:

I didn't assign you any position.  You gave that to yourself.  SBYL..and intellect.

Now, until your boyfriend wakes up and joins you, I'm going to defer this argument.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, without a doubt.

When this place turned into a supporter of these kinds.  Best to protect them.

Groomer pet kibble is mad....and nobody cares. 

Dummy chubby SJW.  

They commit four times the rate of crimes you biscuit necked half wit.

Go get your boyfriend.  He's in your kitchen raiding your Special K bar stash.

Mc says , changing peoples posts is the lowest of the low.  Im sure he will be outraged. :lol: 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I found the "online sedition hunters" part troubling. We've turned into a nation of rats. 

Nazis employed the same tactics with their cronies to identify jews in hiding.  All the German citizens were unarmed.  This is problematic for these twats now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Mc says , changing peoples posts is the lowest of the low.  Im sure he will be outraged. :lol: 

IDGAF what that lying sack of shit is outraged about.  He's here to get his can kicked across the street and back, and that's exactly what happens.  Imagine, this is the only form of attention you can achieve in your advanced years....so you decide to love it.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"I had to travel, I wanna be free"

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nazis employed the same tactics with their cronies to identify jews in hiding.  All the German citizens were unarmed.  This is problematic for these twats now.

Its where we are at. When Americans are more angry about truthfully labeling a violent piece of shit murderer a “illegal” than his act of murdering a young girl.  Something is wrong.  

• Like 1

Just now, Cold War said:

Its where we are at. When Americans are more angry about truthfully labeling a violent piece of shit murderer a “illegal” than his act of murdering a young girl.  Something is wrong.  

We're an absolute mess, only bested by Canada in this regard.  I've said it for years, we're overdue for a correction.  And by "correction" I mean a revolution.  Shouldn't really even take that long either.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We now know who would be the nazi bootlickers and would see through their propaganda.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

We now know who would be the nazi bootlickers and would see through their propaganda.

Yep.  The "pandemic" was good for showing us a lot of things.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're not even smart enough to tell the difference between a spoof or real twitter post. :lol: