Check your account email address ×

Epic gang bang

4 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Jesus you guys took a great thread about a cute teenage slut getting DP'd by 25 guys in the gender neutral bathroom and turn it into a shit show.  smh.

Well there wasn't a video or pics of said slut so.....:boot:

2 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Well there wasn't a video or pics of said slut so.....:boot:

There is a video on Instagram I was waiting for one of the slimebags to find it and post :lol:

Guess I'll just have to do it myself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Legend said:

That stupid fat fuck can't figure shit out. He thinks he some big shot but, when was the last time he actually contributed something positive and helpful to someone? Especially about a sled or a car? 

Im sure I'll get banned either way. 

And as im sure you know, I can get back on anytime I want.

Yup

13 hours ago, Legend said:

Lmao, 

um yeah so you're defender of the castle, while throwing a few under the bus. A tough guy who takes no shit but is friendly to all...

have you ever been diagnosed with bipolar disorder??? If not you should go to a shrink and inquire. 

No, but I did have to take a psych eval several years ago (shit...over 20).  I wasn't privy to most of it but an excerp read to me: "..candidate presents high intelligence levels and scores in top percentages in testing but exhibits signs of questionable self control and possible psychopathic tendencies in high stress environments" always stuck in my head.  IT MAD ME OUT OF MY MIND FURIOUS AT THE TIME!  :lmao:

13 hours ago, Cold War said:

Isn't it great having a site where you can make a post like this and not have to worry about a vacation.....to get your self right.  :lol:

Do you see the irony?

Sure...but hell, my posts on HCS don't vary all that much from this at times.  They are "classed up" just a tad though.  :lol:

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

What you don't understand is the rules were a moving target and were erratically applied.  No consistency because the rules were fluid and the mods were a fucking joke.  Hence - the site is a shell of what is once was.  Fuck HCS and fuck the MODS.  The only one I liked was Bobby - the rest were clowns. 

This shouldn't happen.  And while Mods vary a bit in what and how they moderate, there should be some consistency across the board.  I think we've got that now.  And if Mods get a bit "obtuse", they can and should be reported so it can be discussed between us all on how to handle it.  :bc:

10 hours ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Ahh the 15 second's of YouTube fame.

Polaris needs to realise that no one is going to take anything serious from a bunch of hcs nobodies trying to take the corner, faster and faster.:lol:

I can't believe this (and you can't either) but I tend to agree with you.  If Poo thought that bringing a mod staff in for a promo ride was gonna help them turn HCS "PRO POO", well....that's not really how HCS (or other free forums) work.  I think at the time most felt it was a bit of a farce and since most of the riders they brought were already "Poo Guys" well, what was the point?  Just a nice video?  Fine.  But the real way to do that would be to bring in a good supply of die hard riders from other brands.  Hell, I don't know for sure but I don't think they had one Cat rider there.  And the Doo riders that I know that participated stayed with Doo.  SO....:news:.  But it is still good PR and I commend Poo for doing it with HCS for the last few years.  And truthfully, if you had to pick a forum board to do this type of thing...it'd have to be HCS and maybe some of it did work..who knows.  I, like many, got sick of the "Axys is God's gift" rhetoric floating around and decided it was more fun to make them my new target in the reindeer games.  However, fact is, Poo has really done well with that Axys and I do believe what most tend to post about it.  Seems like it's a solid piece....just not for me.  

Ok...this post got WAAAAAYYYYY too much into a snowmobile subject and I know that doesn't really "fly" in these parts to, I'll end it.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No, but I did have to take a psych eval several years ago (shit...over 20).  I wasn't privy to most of it but an excerp read to me: "..candidate presents high intelligence levels and scores in top percentages in testing but exhibits signs of questionable self control and possible psychopathic tendencies in high stress environments" always stuck in my head.  IT MAD ME OUT OF MY MIND FURIOUS AT THE TIME!  :lmao:

Sure...but hell, my posts on HCS don't vary all that much from this at times.  They are "classed up" just a tad though.  :lol:

This shouldn't happen.  And while Mods vary a bit in what and how they moderate, there should be some consistency across the board.  I think we've got that now.  And if Mods get a bit "obtuse", they can and should be reported so it can be discussed between us all on how to handle it.  :bc:

I can't believe this (and you can't either) but I tend to agree with you.  If Poo thought that bringing a mod staff in for a promo ride was gonna help them turn HCS "PRO POO", well....that's not really how HCS (or other free forums) work.  I think at the time most felt it was a bit of a farce and since most of the riders they brought were already "Poo Guys" well, what was the point?  Just a nice video?  Fine.  But the real way to do that would be to bring in a good supply of die hard riders from other brands.  Hell, I don't know for sure but I don't think they had one Cat rider there.  And the Doo riders that I know that participated stayed with Doo.  SO....:news:.  But it is still good PR and I commend Poo for doing it with HCS for the last few years.  And truthfully, if you had to pick a forum board to do this type of thing...it'd have to be HCS and maybe some of it did work..who knows.  I, like many, got sick of the "Axys is God's gift" rhetoric floating around and decided it was more fun to make them my new target in the reindeer games.  However, fact is, Poo has really done well with that Axys and I do believe what most tend to post about it.  Seems like it's a solid piece....just not for me.  

Ok...this post got WAAAAAYYYYY too much into a snowmobile subject and I know that doesn't really "fly" in these parts to, I'll end it.

id appreciate it if u put the last sentence first---- so i dont have to read so much---mmmkay :bc:

Edited by brian55lvr

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

You're too kind Davey baby!

And I am the king of fawking fawk..or at least once was. :lol:

Just got rained out trying to get the lawn mowed. :wall: 

I mowed mine yesterday just before the rains came in....do you bag yours?

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I mowed mine yesterday just before the rains came in....do you bag yours?

I used to sweep it if need be..but  I killed my sweeper from puling it fast with the wheeler..dang.

I just try to mow more oten..but often times fail at that...then I blow all the crap to the ditch's and hedge rows..lol.

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

I used to sweep it if need be..but  I killed my sweeper from puling it fast with the wheeler..dang.

I just try to mow more oten..but often times fail at that...then I blow all the crap to the ditch's and hedge rows..lol.

You have a riding lawn mower dont you?

• Like 1

Yeah..jd 425 4 wheel steer even...1200 hours on that bitch and running strong..60" cut..i mow about 2/3 of our 5 acre's....rest woods with some trails.

Snowblow with it also!

Like 3 times this past season is all...hardly worth putting on the last few years.

Edited by Capt.Storm