Check your account email address ×

Deposition….

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)

Looks like it went great for the Repug 🤡 Posse :lol:

SWALWELL: Any time your father was in government, prior to the Presidency or before, did he ever operate a hotel?

BIDEN: No, he has never operated a hotel.

SWALWELL: So he’s never operated a hotel where foreign nationals spent millions at that hotel while he was in office?

BIDEN: No, he has not.

SWALWELL: Did your father ever employ in the Oval Office any direct family member to also work in the Oval Office?

BIDEN: My father has never employed any direct family members, to my knowledge.

SWALWELL: While your father was President, did anyone in the family receive 41 trademarks from China?

BIDEN: No.

SWALWELL: As President and the leader of the party, has your father ever tried to install as the chairperson of the party a daughter-in-law or anyone else in the family?

BIDEN: No. And I don’t think that anyone in my family would be crazy enough to want to be the chairperson of the DNC.

SWALWELL: Has your father ever in his time as an adult been fined $355 million by any State that he worked in?

BIDEN: No, he has not, thank God.

SWALWELL: Anyone in your family ever strike a multibillion dollar deal with the Saudi Government while your father was in office?

SWALWELL: That’s all I’ve got.

https://x.com/huffpost/status/1763636431530999911?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

Edited by SnowRider
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Takes a special kind of weirdo to be this ingrained in political drama on a daily basis  SMH

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Looks like it went great for the Repug 🤡 Posse :lol:

SWALWELL: Any time your father was in government, prior to the Presidency or before, did he ever operate a hotel?

BIDEN: No, he has never operated a hotel.

SWALWELL: So he’s never operated a hotel where foreign nationals spent millions at that hotel while he was in office?

BIDEN: No, he has not.

SWALWELL: Did your father ever employ in the Oval Office any direct family member to also work in the Oval Office?

BIDEN: My father has never employed any direct family members, to my knowledge.

SWALWELL: While your father was President, did anyone in the family receive 41 trademarks from China?

SWALWELL: As President and the leader of the party, has your father ever tried to install as the chairperson of the party a daughter-in-law or anyone else in the family?

BIDEN: No. And I don’t think that anyone in my family would be crazy enough to want to be the chairperson of the DNC.

SWALWELL: Has your father ever in his time as an adult been fined $355 million by any State that he worked in?

BIDEN: No, he has not, thank God.

SWALWELL: Anyone in your family ever strike a multibillion dollar deal with the Saudi Government while your father was in office?

SWALWELL: That’s all I’ve got.

https://x.com/huffpost/status/1763636431530999911?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

Swalwell is a cunt, but that's spot on.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Takes a special kind of weirdo to be this ingrained in political drama on a daily basis  SMH

Speaking of weirdo’s - who follows people around a forum complaining about said actions while doing said actions :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Swalwell is a cunt, but that's spot on.

:lol:

There’s nothing left of your past Repug party.  Time to go blue :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

There’s nothing left of your past Repug party.  Time to go blue :thumbsup:

Not a chance my friend.

:bc:

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not a chance my friend.

:bc:

Dems are even more screwed up then the Repugs. Why go blue? :lol: 

38 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Dems are even more screwed up then the Repugs. Why go blue? :lol: 

Dems will always be dems. Trump will be out of the picture soon and some normalcy in its place will follow.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Dems will always be dems. Trump will be out of the picture soon and some normalcy in its place will follow.

Yep he's really thrown the Republican party for a loop. But the Dems are going after him nonstop and doing some shady shit in the process. Maybe after this 'time of Trump' both parties can go back to some sort of normalcy and move back towards center 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yes he’ll be gone soon.  But never forget, in 2016 they played the game the dem’s are playing now.  Albiet to a much softer degree, but they tried putting the distance between the rep. Party and him, but in the end, they had to pull a Bernie and cave to the man.  If somebody else right now was a rep. Front runner, they’d be doing it again.

IOW, the party has no backbone.  They’ll jump on anyone’s back and ride along no matter who it is, as long as they’re ahead.

Thats rather weak.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:snack:

Hunters an upstanding citizen....just a little sloppy at leaving his coke laying around White House when he gets wired. :lol:

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Lmao 🤣 what do you consider normalcy ?...... And you'll be waiting at least another 4 years for whatever that normalcy is.... I guess you like lifelong career political elites running the country.   Pretty much what MSM also likes.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lmao 🤣 what do you consider normalcy ?...... And you'll be waiting at least another 4 years for whatever that normalcy is.... I guess you like lifelong career political elites running the country.   Pretty much what MSM also likes.

It's hard to explain it to someone who's obviously thick in the head, so I wont waste my time.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

It's hard to explain it to someone who's obviously thick in the head, so I wont waste my time.

That's what I thought..... Your world of normalcy..lmao...:lmao:

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's what I thought..... Your world of normalcy..lmao...:lmao:

Dude you believe in climate change ffs.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Viper represents today’s Repug party.  You’re in denial that somehow there’s a traditional Repug party left.  GOP (Gushing Over Putin) 

Just now, Steve753 said:

Dude you believe in climate change ffs.

Absolutely....stats don't lie.... We are warming and there's nothing we can do about it.    

• Haha 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

Viper represents today’s Repug party.  You’re in denial that somehow there’s a traditional Repug party left.  GOP (Gushing Over Putin) 

No point in arguing about it. Its either going to be 4 years of chaos, or democrats.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Absolutely....stats don't lie.... We are warming and there's nothing we can do about it.    

There are things we can do about it but too many morons lack the fortitude and deny what the experts suggest.  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Did you happen to see the video that AFJ posted........ Trump has been one of the hardest on Putin and Russia.     But yeah got to give Putin a certain amount of respect and admiration. Those who double cross him end up six feet under.