someone dropped his nook...

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/111997577400178095

and is having a temper tantrum...

VERY PRESIDENTIAL indeed... 

just remember, YOU'RE the victim here 

:roflcrying:

Screenshot it please. Won't load for me.

The Very Strict Rules and Regulations of the Department of Injustice STATE CLEARLY that you can’t prosecute a Political Opponent, or anyone, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS/HER CAMPAIGN. Why didn’t they bring these FAKE Charges THREE YEARS AGO? That would have solved all of their problems. (The answer is that they AIMED for the various trials to come up during my campaign for President, 2024!). This includes DOJ subservient “subsidiaries” like local D.A. & A.G. Offices. In other words, all of these FAKE POLITICAL PROSECUTIONS (PERSECUTIONS!) OF CROOKED JOE BIDEN’S POLITICAL OPPONENT MUST BE IMMEDIATELY HALTED!

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952kxnr9m8yyqn8gb8lh6

Well, he's not wrong that it's highly targeted and specific prosecution.  There's no precedent for a DA prosecuting a developer for what they've charged Trump with.  No precedent at all.  If you're cheering this because you don't like the guy who's being targeted, don't complain when it happens in the other direction.  The fuckwit dems let the genie out of the bottle.  This is the new normal.

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/111997577400178095

and is having a temper tantrum...

VERY PRESIDENTIAL indeed... 

just remember, YOU'RE the victim here 

Yup....he is right as always.....sorry it upsets your TDS stricken ass.:lmao:.

Much of his support comes from these failed witch hunts and weaponized bogus charges.   

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You can kill someone and if your running for office not be prosecuted.

The Trump cult will be along soon to defend the shrimp headed pansy.

I hope Trump doesnt kill you cuz he would get away with it!!!111

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup....he is right as always.....sorry it upsets your TDS stricken ass.:lmao:.

Much of his support comes from these failed witch hunts and weaponized bogus charges.   

b

i

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Matt said:

Well, he's not wrong that it's highly targeted and specific prosecution.  There's no precedent for a DA prosecuting a developer for what they've charged Trump with.  No precedent at all.  If you're cheering this because you don't like the guy who's being targeted, don't complain when it happens in the other direction.  The fuckwit dems let the genie out of the bottle.  This is the new normal.

okay, let's throw the NY/Engoron stuff out of the mix for just a moment... 

he announced early shortly after the Maralago docs raid, and knew Jack Smith was going to bring charges.  by announcing his candidacy way early it has allowed him to claim 'election interference' since.  

no one else finds that slightly hypocritical?  

oh wait, I just remembered where I am... 9_9

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

okay, let's throw the NY/Engoron stuff out of the mix for just a moment... 

he announced early shortly after the Maralago docs raid, and knew Jack Smith was going to bring charges.  by announcing his candidacy way early it has allowed him to claim 'election interference' since.  

no one else finds that slightly hypocritical?  

oh wait, I just remembered where I am... 9_9

Trump's not stupid. He knows his audience better than anyone and they will always believe he is a victim.

21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump's not stupid. He knows his audience better than anyone and they will always believe he is a victim.

I know he's not stupid, I also know he's a master manipulator, fraud and liar... but why should that stop his flock of sheep from believing otherwise.

oh snap, did it again... they do their research.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Trump is the victim of FAFO with the US government. He's blackballed and will NEVER accomplish anything he claims because of it. His past actions will have repercussions. Right or wrong isn't the debate, that's the way your government operates, to think otherwise is just pure fantasy.