Check your account email address ×

Carolina trump

10 minutes ago, toslow said:

Look at this clown, thinks he needs to react to every other post. Bro slower down and take a breath 👍

you sure like to follow me around... guess we'll have to give you another treatment.

hold still

VjWjzk.gif

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

you sure like to follow me around... guess we'll have to give you another treatment.

hold still

VjWjzk.gif

Only need to chime in to a thread. And there you are with your TDS. Has nothing to do with following you around 

Don’t matter what thread it is you’re there posting about Trump.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wonderful job being done here.  Just fantastic!  Tell me, do you take your forum building consultations on the road too?  Holy fuck.

Yes and as soon as you give me the OK to post your full name on TBP like Snake and Woolie do I'll be over there to show my skills. Just give me the word, until then, let me help you get back there :roflcrying:

tenor-2.gif

Just now, toslow said:

Only need to chime in to a thread. And there you are with your TDS. Has nothing to do with following you around 

Don’t matter what thread it is you’re there posting about Trump.

well... Trump is a complete piece of shit and unfit for office

anything else can I enlighten you about tooslow?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wonderful job being done here.  Just fantastic!  Tell me, do you take your forum building consultations on the road too?  Holy fuck.

See the issues are hall monitor don’t have balls enough to take the battle alone, he waits till someone else reacts then he will pile on. 

Just now, HSR said:

Yes and as soon as you give me the OK to post your full name on TBP like Snake and Woolie do I'll be over there to show my skills. Just give me the word, until then, let me help you get back there :roflcrying:

tenor-2.gif

What?  You are liking a scorned woman.  I’ve made it clear what I think about all this and always have.  I haven’t changed.

Tell me though, as I am curious, do you still think it’s me causing the disastrous end to FS?  It sure appears that vote is in and a winner announced.

:news:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, toslow said:

See the issues are hall monitor don’t have balls enough to take the battle alone, he waits till someone else reacts then he will pile on. 

Best I can tell, that whole pile doesn’t amount to a hill of flattened shit.  :lol:

Edited by Zambroski
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

well... Trump is a complete piece of shit and unfit for office

anything else can I enlighten you about tooslow?

And you’ve got TDS bad enough to post in every thread a number times about trump. Bro take a deep breath 

• Thanks 1

Just now, toslow said:

And you’ve got TDS bad enough to post in every thread a number times about trump. Bro take a deep breath 

how about I'll do what the fuck I please... especially if the Trump stuff sands your vagina, which is it's primary intention?

:)

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What?  You are liking a scorned woman.  I’ve made it clear what I think about all this and always have.  I haven’t changed.

Tell me though, as I am curious, do you still think it’s me causing the disastrous end to FS?  It sure appears that vote is in and a winner announced.

:news:

af836d5952619c981a2f5457abcb0fb7.gif

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

how about I'll do what the fuck I please... especially if the Trump stuff sands your vagina, which is it's primary intention?

Go write in the sand.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Go write in the sand.:lol:

At least he knew what beach he was on! 

:lol2:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

It doesn’t bother me at all. Seems you’re the one trump  disturbs 

i find it kinda funny watching you dumb fucks have a mental breakdown over trump every day on here. Keep up the good work 😂😂👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

OIP.jpeg.jpg

YOU just posted this?  YOU?  Hey, I guess I’ll just see you lurking at the bottom of the page next door!  Now, do you make a list and shame and threaten all those that post there when they come back here?

Ahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahhahhaahhahaahhhahahhhhahahhahahhhahhhhahha….absolutely pathetic.

Bye!  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, toslow said:

It doesn’t bother me at all. Seems you’re the one trump  disturbs 

i find it kinda funny watching you dumb fucks have a mental breakdown over trump every day on here. Keep up the good work 😂😂👍

You may be mistaking taking shots at Trump supporters for a mental breakdown for some. It can be seen as entertainment watching all of his supporters come to Trump's defense :lol:

At least that's why I do it from time to time. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1