Check your account email address ×

2025 Polaris predictions

Smart shocks are a disappointment.  99% of riders won’t know the difference.

maybe make something that makes 190 hp and doesn’t blow up every 2500 miles. Start there 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

900 xcr would easily be the best sled on snow and likely ever put on snow. 

Some guys have already shoe horned a 900 into an xcr and I think Indy specialties is making a long rod 900.

6 hours ago, Rod said:

Smart shocks are a disappointment.  99% of riders won’t know the difference.

maybe make something that makes 190 hp and doesn’t blow up every 2500 miles. Start there 

My buds with smart shox say they are game changer. Ur dumb

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Maybe a gas cap that warns you to put 91 oct in before storage.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Doo smart shocks are amazing.   I'd like a few more settings but the difference from the softest to firmest blew me away and all by the touch of button. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Definite game changer.  Not notice, lol

Just look at what he brags about riding :lmao: He doesn't even know how shocks work!!!!

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Some guys have already shoe horned a 900 into an xcr and I think Indy specialties is making a long rod 900.

Is that a side by side? Cause I’ve about had my fill of them already too. It’s boat season 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

No shit :sad:

New top end in the sled , it’s all cleaned up and fluids done and had about 10 heat cycles. I put it in the cold part of my garage and now I notice a very tiny oil drip below the primary clutch. Fucking pressed in oil fitting on the oil tank must be dripping slow so that all needs to come apart again. I mean most guys wouldn’t care because it was about 3 drips over the course of a week but now that I know about it I have to fix lol.

10 hours ago, awful knawful said:

RETARD FIGHT!

He was not arguing with you so? Then we would have the ultimate Retard fight. Both of you have a hard time getting in the short bus with your oversized helmets. 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

My buds with smart shox say they are game changer. Ur dumb

How is it a game changer lol you can Barely notice a difference 

Edited by Rod

53 minutes ago, f7ben said:

New top end in the sled , it’s all cleaned up and fluids done and had about 10 heat cycles. I put it in the cold part of my garage and now I notice a very tiny oil drip below the primary clutch. Fucking pressed in oil fitting on the oil tank must be dripping slow so that all needs to come apart again. I mean most guys wouldn’t care because it was about 3 drips over the course of a week but now that I know about it I have to fix lol.

I'm the same, leaving that shit drives me nuts. Just had to have the rear cooler welded as it somehow developed a pin hole leak in the factory weld in the off season. Can't ride but can't put it away like that either.

Jesus.....

My VR-1 has been perfect. If I wasn't so annoyed about this latest debacle just a few weeks after I got the initial recalls done, I'd probably be a Polaris owner for life. I'm not sure which is more dysfunctional, Cat or Polaris? For 2025? If I were Polaris, I'd focus on changing the stigma that now comes with the name Polaris.....

393988351_itsfine.jpg.88464d5335272e83858246a3e3749e77.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Rod said:

Some guys don't know how to set up a sleds suspension nor what a well set up sled rides like.

They usually ride mid 90's Doo's and think they are tits.

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Some guys don't know how to set up a sleds suspension nor what a well set up sled rides like.

They usually ride mid 90's Doo's and think they are tits.

You don’t even know what smart shocks are there failmaker 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rod said:

Well I don't ride with mooks. The guy in our group buys a new xrs every year and puts about 5-7k miles on them each year. He wouldn't say it if it wasn't true.

Unfortunately because of our shitty winter I haven't ridden with him this year to try for myself. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Is that a side by side? Cause I’ve about had my fill of them already too. It’s boat season 

I don't think they put 2 strokes in sxs...ffs

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Well I don't ride with mooks. The guy in our group buys a new xrs every year and puts about 5-7k miles on them each year. He wouldn't say it if it wasn't true.

Unfortunately because of our shitty winter I haven't ridden with him this year to try for myself. 

Most people are happy that they can change the ride quality with the flip of a switch. But that’s just a copy of cats system 

smart shocks are supposed to adapt as you go but most geriatrics that can afford them never drive hard enough to know the difference plus in that aspect they hardly do anything 

2 hours ago, Rod said:

Most people are happy that they can change the ride quality with the flip of a switch. But that’s just a copy of cats system 

smart shocks are supposed to adapt as you go but most geriatrics that can afford them never drive hard enough to know the difference plus in that aspect they hardly do anything 

All In The Family Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television