Check your account email address ×

Biden’s America

i live 100 miles north of nyc. we already have them as they are free to move around. we are not a sanctuary town , county , village whatever and our sheriff said no way. but they are coming and once it warms up look out. what they will find by fucking around up here may surprise them. it's not nyc , this is the country and that shit is not tolerated . those that cheer for them assaulting our citizens need to find themselves at the hand of some nice boy from south america . 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Steve753 said:

When's the last time you've been out of your state? Or farther than a neighboring state?

Been awhile…my wife can’t travel and hasn’t been able to for quite awhile. That being said what does your boys trip to NYC in 2022 have to do with anything? Are you saying  there are no issues with the border or with illegals in cities across the country? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Been awhile…my wife can’t travel and hasn’t been able to for quite awhile. That being said what does your boys trip to NYC in 2022 have to do with anything? Are you saying  there are no issues with the border or with illegals in cities across the country? 

Im not saying anything. Sorry to hear about your wife. That also explains a few things.

:bc:

3 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

i live 100 miles north of nyc. we already have them as they are free to move around. we are not a sanctuary town , county , village whatever and our sheriff said no way. but they are coming and once it warms up look out. what they will find by fucking around up here may surprise them. it's not nyc , this is the country and that shit is not tolerated . those that cheer for them assaulting our citizens need to find themselves at the hand of some nice boy from south america . 

Try that in a small town.....watch out, you're gonna set HSR off:lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Try that in a small town.....watch out, you're gonna set HSR off:lmao:

we don't have that shit here in my small town either, the migrants usually stay close to the farms they work at, they understand "fuck around and find out" here in CNY

• Like 2