Check your account email address ×

Biden, Trump deadlocked in Wisconsin poll of registered voters

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

why are there many Republicans and independents against him?  

no one (I know of) is crazy about Biden... but holy fuck is it love/hate when it comes to Trump

You're dreaming again .  Wake up pal:lmao:.... If there were that many Republicans against Trump, Nikki Haley wouldn't have lost to "none of the others".    It's blatantly obvious who Republicans want for the nominee...the GOAT 🐐 :thumb:

And he is getting much more independent support then Biden....SBYL.      Time for you and several others to stop whining and crying and hoping for a different candidate . .. It is not going to happen.... Go ahead and sit on the sidelines and think you're making some kind of weird point.  It's meaningless.

20 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You're dreaming again .  Wake up pal:lmao:.... If there were that many Republicans against Trump, Nikki Haley wouldn't have lost to "none of the others".    It's blatantly obvious who Republicans want for the nominee...the GOAT 🐐 :thumb:

And he is getting much more independent support then Biden....SBYL.      Time for you and several others to stop whining and crying and hoping for a different candidate . .. It is not going to happen.... Go ahead and sit on the sidelines and think you're making some kind of weird point.  It's meaningless.

Iowa - 49% didn't go for Trump

New Hampshire - 45.7% didn't go for Trump

think he'll break 55% in South Carolina?  :news:

y0U haVe DUh tdS :crazy:

49 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Only the uber right think Trump is getting more independent support than the Dems.  They are also the only ones that think Biden is actually running again.

You'll be crying right up until the election with your nonsense.... You are in the minority... Just face it

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You'll be crying right up until the election with your nonsense.... You are in the minority... Just face it

And you'll be sending me 2g.

• Haha 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

If you win the bet you just might be able to afford an American dentist. :lmao:

Im not the one crying the blues constantly.

That's you.

:bc:

I really don't think you TDS wingnuts understand that it's not a trump issue as more that you need to realize what the last 3 years has done to the US.  FFS, get your heads out of your asses and vote for the republican nominee.  That's it.  Unless you like the way the current admin is doing.  Think about what you are rallying against, Make America Great, who doesn't want that....but if it is trump you are somehow against it?  That's just plain ignorance at is finest.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I really don't think you TDS wingnuts understand that it's not a trump issue as more that you need to realize what the last 3 years has done to the US.  FFS, get your heads out of your asses and vote for the republican nominee.  That's it.  Unless you like the way the current admin is doing.  Think about what you are rallying against, Make America Great, who doesn't want that....but if it is trump you are somehow against it?  That's just plain ignorance at is finest.

We have Biden because of Trump.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Iowa - 49% didn't go for Trump

New Hampshire - 45.7% didn't go for Trump

think he'll break 55% in South Carolina?  :news:

y0U haVe DUh tdS :crazy:

Sorry but your theory doesn't hold water....... If the Republicans did not want Trump they would have shown up in droves to vote for Haley in this last election, to make a point.  But instead she lost "none of the above"..... The writing is on the wall bro.

If Trump had been on that ballot he would have destroyed her and "none of the above".:lmao:

Trump won by the largest margin EVER for Republican in the Iowa caucuses.

HE'S GOING TO WIN THE GE BY A LANDSLIDE MARK MY WORDS

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

And you'll be sending me 2g.

I pretty much already have the two grand you'll be sending me spent:thumb:...... I'm almost ready to give you even more handicaps:lmao:.... Maybe Trump has to win by 10% or more but I'm not quite there yet

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I pretty much already have the two grand you'll be sending me spent:thumb:...... I'm almost ready to give you even more handicaps:lmao:.... Maybe Trump has to win by 10% or more but I'm not quite there yet

I never asked for handicaps. That was you.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I don't think you have a brain.

1) I live in MN.

2) Trump will make ALL liberals and tons of independents come out to vote against him.  It will fuck up the house and senate.  It's a disaster.

3) He made America worse, not great.  That is a slogan that only idiots believe.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

1) I live in MN.

2) Trump will make ALL liberals and tons of independents come out to vote against him.  It will fuck up the house and senate.  It's a disaster.

3) He made America worse, not great.  That is a slogan that only idiots believe.

Hahaha....America worse....what an Idiot.

1707317464909.jpg

12 hours ago, Deephaven said:

1) I live in MN.

Maybe if you had any concrete evidence to back up your claims you would have a point.  But you dont.  All you have are some words, thats it.

Just now, racer254 said:

Maybe if you had any concrete evidence to back up your claims you would have a point.  But you dont.  All you have are some words, thats it.

I have the exact same evidence you do.  You are just to blind to understand what is right in front of you.

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I have the exact same evidence you do.  You are just to blind to understand what is right in front of you.

What evidence is that?  Trump gained votes in mn from 2016 to 2020.  

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

JFC you are dumb.

Biden beat Trump by more than 7%, Hillary only by 1.5%...

Do you even realize the last Republican that won Mn?  Honestly MN means shit.  Its 10 electoral votes that have been blue since the 70s.  The state is just fucked.

Are you finally realizing how stupid your statement is that a vote not for Trump here is a vote for Biden.  Derp.

Here is the real Trump effect btw.

The R ticket gained .35% votes in 20 over 16

The D ticket gained just under 6% in the same period.

MN is a microcosm of exactly what Trump does to the non-ultra R's and exactly why ANY other R candidate is better.