Jump to content

2o24 ir0n daWG


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Cory_Davis_2024_Iron_Dog_Farewell_1024x1

Davis has reported some less than ideal trail conditions as they pressed onward toward Galena this morning. Contrary to the record breaking snow in many parts of southcentral Alaska, there are parts of this trail which are clearly more suited to an ATV versus a sled, but this isn't typically out of the norm for this race. Riders are sure to encounter all types of terrain to include snow, ice, water, and dirt...often for miles.

Oh shit, no snow in alaska.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

maybe this is why AK has so much time to spread his joy here?  :dunno:

And he has no sled.  Poor guy is bitter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Cory_Davis_2024_Iron_Dog_Farewell_1024x1

Davis has reported some less than ideal trail conditions as they pressed onward toward Galena this morning. Contrary to the record breaking snow in many parts of southcentral Alaska, there are parts of this trail which are clearly more suited to an ATV versus a sled, but this isn't typically out of the norm for this race. Riders are sure to encounter all types of terrain to include snow, ice, water, and dirt...often for miles.

:yawn: It’s the Farewell Burn, that’s what it looks like most year, nothing new or special. Swing and a miss.

Team 7, the fastest team looks to have had shit luck again. 
 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Cory_Davis_2024_Iron_Dog_Farewell_1024x1

Davis has reported some less than ideal trail conditions as they pressed onward toward Galena this morning. Contrary to the record breaking snow in many parts of southcentral Alaska, there are parts of this trail which are clearly more suited to an ATV versus a sled, but this isn't typically out of the norm for this race. Riders are sure to encounter all types of terrain to include snow, ice, water, and dirt...often for miles.

He needs snow tracker wheels 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, AK440 said:

:yawn: It’s the Farewell Burn, that’s what it looks like most year, nothing new or special. Swing and a miss.

Team 7, the fastest team looks to have had shit luck again. 
 

 

is that in Alaska, or Indiana?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

What great conditions Alaska has.  So glad I don't live there.

Shit snow, no trails, no sunlight, no women, no economy.  It sounds awesome though?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, krom said:

We won't open the trails with that little snow on the ground

glowing review of Walker Evans shocks and Polaris/Doo build quality.  in fairness, they're riding more in mud and open water than on SNOW

9_9

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bwahahaha! Look at the circle jerk inside their own echo chamber. There are a shit load of photos showing a shit ton of snow on the Iron Dog course, kind of one of those inconvenient truths. :lol2:
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7051470501568073&set=pcb.2888407467969193

 

In the meantime @krom @mnstang@Deephaven @Crnr2Crnr @Sled_Hed have no fucking snow to ride in! Jealous much? :lmao:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Bwahahaha! Look at the circle jerk inside their own echo chamber. There are a shit load of photos showing a shit ton of snow on the Iron Dog course, kind of one of those inconvenient truths. :lol2:
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7051470501568073&set=pcb.2888407467969193

 

In the meantime @krom @mnstang@Deephaven @Crnr2Crnr @Sled_Hed have no fucking snow to ride in! Jealous much? :lmao:

No. I'm gearing up towards spring activities. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

4 pages of :fishing:.   Its like the movie ground hog day!  It just the same over and over and over. :pc: 

 

image.jpeg.ac5fcd42af510b9aee87de4a9f7020d8.jpeg

Kinda like alot of threads here including Catalyst clutching..:hdchr:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Bwahahaha! Look at the circle jerk inside their own echo chamber. There are a shit load of photos showing a shit ton of snow on the Iron Dog course, kind of one of those inconvenient truths. :lol2:
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7051470501568073&set=pcb.2888407467969193

 

In the meantime @krom @mnstang@Deephaven @Crnr2Crnr @Sled_Hed have no fucking snow to ride in! Jealous much? :lmao:

We know you're a mornon, and I've posted pictures every time you make that bullshit claim but there is plenty of snow and riding here:

image.png.58d8a04a9e99f78f1212a465666b531c.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, krom said:

We know you're a mornon, and I've posted pictures every time you make that bullshit claim but there is plenty of snow and riding here:

image.png.58d8a04a9e99f78f1212a465666b531c.png

3/4 of your libtard state snowmobile trails are closed. :lol2:
Cherry picking photos of a single area that has rapidly melting snow as shown in that photo is beyond desperate. Post that same location in a week and you’ll be back to mud. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, AK440 said:

3/4 of your libtard state snowmobile trails are closed. :lol2:
Cherry picking photos of a single area that has rapidly melting snow as shown in that photo is beyond desperate. Post that same location in a week and you’ll be back to mud. 

that area has a 30 year average of 300" of snow a year.

Unlike you they've been riding all season.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, krom said:

that area has a 30 year average of 300" of snow a year.

Unlike you they've been riding all season.

That’s not 300” of snow on the ground dipshit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Trying to pay the bills, lol

×
×
  • Create New...