Check your account email address ×

Login to View part deux

The issue is open forums have little google bots that sweep up every bit of info and then correlate it to searches and keywords etc.

You google my screen name and there a pics of zoso on his fucking bike and all other manner of shit not related to me. If the site was login to view none of this info is available to be swept up by search engines and tagged to all of our names.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What we run into here is rules and censorship to stay within those rules.  I am for that also.  I think this place is a bit short on rules for what it is.  But that's not up to me...and I play along here like everyone else.  I don't know.  It'd really be nice to start building more of a sledding forum I guess.  Maybe if we can attract more of those?  Problem is...I think that was a seperate forum but it all get's burried so far beneath the CE shit-show...that none of it comes up.  I think we all go to "activity" to see what is going on.

Shit....I don't know. I'm all for making this place better.  But I don't have any skin in the game...and that makes the difference.

FSCE has been a shit show since day one. Its the reason many of us enjoy it. 

You have a point though, making it more snowmobile oriented, in terms of postings, would be a good thing and some of the more ignorant postings definitely do not help in that regard.

Just now, Kivalo said:

FSCE has been a shit show since day one. Its the reason many of us enjoy it. 

You have a point though, making it more snowmobile oriented, in terms of postings, would be a good thing and some of the more ignorant postings definitely do not help in that regard.

Yeah...it's a tough mix.  Honestly, if we could all have this shit-show...and get a cool sled section really going...fuck me!  Cake and eat that shit!  I'm guilty too though....it's easy (and fun) to get sucked into a shit flinging vortex and forget there is a sled section here.  I know there was at least one time where I came here to start a sled thread and got side tracked and wrapped myself up in a tangle political shit-show. :wall:

I don't know...leads me to think maybe we should make this part private, and keep that sled section open.  But I think maybe we should all try and contribute a bit more on the sled side to draw in fresh meat.  I think some of this old stuff is getting stale and chewy. :lol:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...it's a tough mix.  Honestly, if we could all have this shit-show...and get a cool sled section really going...fuck me!  Cake and eat that shit!  I'm guilty too though....it's easy (and fun) to get sucked into a shit flinging vortex and forget there is a sled section here.  I know there was at least one time where I came here to start a sled thread and got side tracked and wrapped myself up in a tangle political shit-show. :wall:

I don't know...leads me to think maybe we should make this part private, and keep that sled section open.  But I think maybe we should all try and contribute a bit more on the sled side to draw in fresh meat.  I think some of this old stuff is getting stale and chewy. :lol:

Yeah I agree about trying hard to contribute on the sledding side more often. Every so often a thread gets started about an actual snowmobile topic! :lol:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

The issue is open forums have little google bots that sweep up every bit of info and then correlate it to searches and keywords etc.

You google my screen name and there a pics of zoso on his fucking bike and all other manner of shit not related to me. If the site was login to view none of this info is available to be swept up by search engines and tagged to all of our names.

Image result for f7ben

This all I got when I searched.

Just now, Boered said:

This one comes up as well on an f7ben google image search. Now these two really are faggots, or as they say today, same sex lovers.

Image result for f7ben

fuck did that really come up :lol: