Check your account email address ×

Rusty Bowers and how crooked Trump was.

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump is a pice of shit. So is Biden. These are the choices. Fuck voting. It’s nothing more than a trip to the Matrix. 

Why not choose a country more to your liking?

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Why don’t you and the others pull your collective heads out of your asses and admit what’s happening? Fucking idiot.

I can admit to anything but hating my country. Please leave as soon as possible your unhappiness isn’t wanted.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I can admit to anything but hating my country. Please leave as soon as possible your unhappiness isn’t wanted.

That’s fucking rich coming outta your fingertips....

I'm sure Trump supporters will call this fake news, but I found it interesting. Especially the part that shows Trump's history of calling things rigged when he loses going back to when he lost winning an Emmy Award to The Amazing Race when he had his TV show. He even posted it on Twitter, lol The guys ego won't allow him to admit defeat.

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

you gargle Bidens nuts daily and he's every bit the pos Trump is thats not loving your country

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you gargle Bidens nuts daily and he's every bit the pos Trump is thats not loving your country

There are only a couple here that do that with Joe. How do all of the Trumpers here decide who goes first everyday with The Donald :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I'm sure Trump supporters will call this fake news, but I found it interesting. Especially the part that shows Trump's history of calling things rigged when he loses going back to when he lost winning an Emmy Award to The Amazing Race when he had his TV show. He even posted it on Twitter, lol The guys ego won't allow him to admit defeat.

Frontline puts out quite a bit of information people willingly ignore.  

This was excellent for example...

this has the most views on YouTube...

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

Excellent video. If this doesn't open your eyes, nothing will.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Anybody whose mind would be changed already has been. The people who think he tells the truth aren’t going to change their mind, no matter what. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Anybody whose mind would be changed already has been. The people who think he tells the truth aren’t going to change their mind, no matter what. 

I still have hope they will. Some people need to hit rock bottom first. Following Trump has led some there already. He spits them out and moves on and calls them traitors.

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It's baffling to me that so many Americans believe everything that he says. The guy is one of the biggest bullshit artists Americans have ever seen.

I understand that some prefer his policies over Biden, but at least admit his faults.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

they would never watch it... ever

d4894a53ca4f7049438efa2f814fddcb.gif

1 minute ago, ckf said:

It's baffling to me that so many Americans believe everything that he says. The guy is one of the biggest bullshit artists Americans have ever seen.

I understand that some prefer his policies over Biden, but at least admit his faults.

one word... Gullible

another... Cult 

fairly simple really

I know some Dems and even a few out there libs... never once have I heard any of them speak of Clinton, Obama or Biden the way that Trumptards speak about Trump.  it's befuddling...

ir2 the J6 stuff... the majority of the testimony was from lifelong Republicans who either supported Trump or worked for the guy.   obviously they're all Rinos or lying... right? 

it's fuckin crazy to rational people... including every Republican I know or associate with.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I still have hope they will. Some people need to hit rock bottom first. Following Trump has led some there already. He spits them out and moves on and calls them traitors.

It always goes the same way. He throws them under the bus and they act shocked that it happened. It’s all ego. “He wouldn’t do that to ME!”

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The 2020 election + Covid broke a lot of once rational people.

yes... I fully agree.  

a LOT of it also goes back to the Tea Party and the country electing a non Caucasian... Trump's no dummy, he saw the movement and successfully ran with it.  he also got the Bible beaters, the white trash and the racists to join them.  quite amazing if you really peel back the layers of the onion.