Check your account email address ×

Is this gonna be the line they go with ???

That Kimdotcom hacked Rich's computer and planted the evidence that Rich was working with wikileaks???? Is that what they are going to try and push now :lol: 

What a pathetic clown show ......more pathetic is anyone who actually believes this shit 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4540230/Seth-Rich-s-family-says-Kim-Dotcom-tried-hack-email.html

Just now, Snoslinger said:

surely the family is in on this too, to protect the murdering Clintons who took their son :lol:

The family has been sequestered and manipulated by a DNC propagandist since day won you fucking piece of shit .....you are a fucking sheep with zero ability to think critically.

Just now, f7ben said:

The family has been sequestered and manipulated by a DNC propagandist since day won you fucking piece of shit .....you are a fucking sheep with zero ability to think critically.

Yup they don't even know the guy who is supposedly representing them, wouldn't be surprised if his parents mysteriously disappear or die in a car or something :flush:

Just now, Momorider said:

Yup they don't even know the guy who is supposedly representing them, wouldn't be surprised if his parents mysteriously disappear or die in a car or something :flush:

His parents are grieving loyal democrats who thought their son was working for someone they admire and was killed tragically. Of course they are easily manipulated by the DNC and their spokespeople and propagandists. Just imagine the shit they are being told

wow. just fucking wow......

"When Seth Rich’s Gmail account received an alert this week from Mega.com, attempting to start a new account on a website created by the New Zealand-based Internet businessman and convicted hacker Kim Dotcom, his family knew that something was off.

Over seven frenzied days, Dotcom had become a leading purveyor of the theory that Rich, a staffer at the Democratic National Committee who was shot dead near his home in Northeast Washington last summer, had supplied DNC documents to WikiLeaks and was killed as a result. Multiple security analysts and an FBI investigation have tied the release to hackers with ties to Russia. D.C. police have said repeatedly that they think Rich was slain in a random robbery attempt.

According to experts and Rich’s family, the emailed invitation from welcome@mega.nz appeared to be an attempt to gain access to Rich’s email. Joel Rich, who monitors his late son’s Gmail account when new emails come in, did not click the link. Dotcom had not worked at Mega itself for years, but he was promising on Twitter to prove that the younger Rich had been in contact with WikiLeaks — and Fox News host Sean Hannity was telling his 2.37 million Twitter followers to be ready for a ­revelation.

Hannity had invited Dotcom to appear on his show for what he said on Twitter would be a “#GameChanger” interview. The implication: that Dotcom would finally offer evidence of his claim that Rich had sent internal DNC documents to WikiLeaks before his death."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/the-life-and-death-of-the-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory/2017/05/23/aba640c4-3ff3-11e7-adba-394ee67a7582_story.html?utm_term=.85fdc90f463a

Edited by Snoslinger

why isn't assange coming to the rescue here .7paypal? after all, the supposed leaker is dead, and he'd have the perfect opportunity to nail the Clintons or others :dunno:

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

wow. just fucking wow......

"When Seth Rich’s Gmail account received an alert this week from Mega.com, attempting to start a new account on a website created by the New Zealand-based Internet businessman and convicted hacker Kim Dotcom, his family knew that something was off.

Over seven frenzied days, Dotcom had become a leading purveyor of the theory that Rich, a staffer at the Democratic National Committee who was shot dead near his home in Northeast Washington last summer, had supplied DNC documents to WikiLeaks and was killed as a result. Multiple security analysts and an FBI investigation have tied the release to hackers with ties to Russia. D.C. police have said repeatedly that they think Rich was slain in a random robbery attempt.

According to experts and Rich’s family, the emailed invitation from welcome@mega.nz appeared to be an attempt to gain access to Rich’s email. Joel Rich, who monitors his late son’s Gmail account when new emails come in, did not click the link. Dotcom had not worked at Mega itself for years, but he was promising on Twitter to prove that the younger Rich had been in contact with WikiLeaks — and Fox News host Sean Hannity was telling his 2.37 million Twitter followers to be ready for a ­revelation.

Hannity had invited Dotcom to appear on his show for what he said on Twitter would be a “#GameChanger” interview. The implication: that Dotcom would finally offer evidence of his claim that Rich had sent internal DNC documents to WikiLeaks before his death."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/the-life-and-death-of-the-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory/2017/05/23/aba640c4-3ff3-11e7-adba-394ee67a7582_story.html?utm_term=.85fdc90f463a

Washington Post :lmao: Poor Poor gullible Snot loves him some FAKENEWS

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Yah , we can totally trust WaPo on this .....I mean its not like fucking JOHN PODESTA WORKS THERE or anything you brain dead fucking sheep

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah , we can totally trust WaPo on this .....I mean its not like fucking JOHN PODESTA WORKS THERE or anything you brain dead fucking sheep

yep, kimdotcom and all your other batchit crazy sources have better credentials :lol:

I can't imagine being a DEM in charge right now.  Although sheep on both sides are easy to con, let's face it, the Dems have a trail of shit crumbs they've been laying for years.  And with the "Russia!" thing dying on its own lack of merits...they are really trying to get something to hold on to to avoid some real "peeking" into their own closet.  I honestly think Assage is scared for his life....cuz I'd bet money he could REALLY fuck them up.....and I'll also bet the Dems have gotten to him.  I wonder what deal the Dems made with Pompeo.

why isn't assange coming to the rescue here .7paypal? after all, the supposed leaker is dead, and he'd have the perfect opportunity to nail the Clintons or others :dunno:

You'd bebest off to leave the paypal thing alone you retarded faggot ....it makes you look like a complete fucking idiot ....but I can keep that shit bumped to the top for ever if you like and then all that come here can see just how fucking stupid you really are

yep, kimdotcom and all your other batchit crazy sources have better credentials :lol:

"Yah , I bet the government is spying on every communication and storing it all , get your tinfoil hats out"

shut up stupid ass pawn

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I can't imagine being a DEM in charge right now.  Although sheep on both sides are easy to con, let's face it, the Dems have a trail of shit crumbs they've been laying for years.  And with the "Russia!" thing dying on its own lack of merits...they are really trying to get something to hold on to to avoid some real "peeking" into their own closet.  I honestly think Assage is scared for his life....cuz I'd bet money he could REALLY fuck them up.....and I'll also bet the Dems have gotten to him.  I wonder what deal the Dems made with Pompeo.

It has nothing to do with Dems and Pubs , its us vs them 

Just now, f7ben said:

You'd bebest off to leave the paypal thing alone you retarded faggot ....it makes you look like a complete fucking idiot ....but I can keep that shit bumped to the top for ever if you like and then all that come here can see just how fucking stupid you really are

and you're dumb enough to keep making yourself look even more foolish in doing so. just like this kimdotcom crap :lol:

and you're dumb enough to keep making yourself look even more foolish in doing so. just like this kimdotcom crap :lol:

"I'd just take the paypal ...whats the worst that could happen" !!!!

Fucking idiot

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

all the while DC is ripe with repukes in power, who'd absolutely love to nail the Clintons and the DNC with something like this. yet, nothing. :lmao: 

No , they wouldnt.....or they would be.