Check your account email address ×

Is this gonna be the line they go with ???

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Sure because most pedophiles molest kids in plain view of everyone around them and ask them to participate. 

:lmao:

I guess if you want to believe that, then Trump is a pedo too since Epstein was his buddy. That wouldn't really come as a surprise from someone who has admitted he wants to fuck his own daughter.

Yes , Trump was a visitor to pedo island as well and if I had to bet I would bet anything he engaged in all sorts of illegal shit there.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: so riding in the limo made them guilty?

Nice attempted deflection and out of context bullshit, something expected from a DemonCUNT hack who has been donald-trump-wrong-meme-debate-wrong.jpg about everything since the beginning of time :guzzle:

Edited by Momorider

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Would you ride around with a bunch of guys in a car chalked full of underage girls if you weren't "down" with it?

This is you best post of the day Slinger!  Funny and telling at the exact same time.

was the plane Clinton rode in "chalked full" of underage kids?

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

was the plane Clinton rode in "chalked full of underage girls"?

No , he just concealed over 15 trips on it from the public because he didnt want us to think he was too cheap to get his own ride

fucking moron , you never cease to amaze us with your utter lack of ability to think at all

Just now, f7ben said:

No , he just concealed over 15 trips on it from the public because he didnt want us to think he was too cheap to get his own ride

fucking moron , you never cease to amaze us with your utter lack of ability to think at all

so there's all the proof you needed :lol:

the only thing "telling" in this and other discussions is how dumb and batchit crazy some of you are.

you'll choke down whatever propaganda you are fed as long as it doesnt make dems look bad. You are indeed the dumbest most gullible hack here among us

was the plane Clinton rode in "chalked full of underage girls"?

Wut?  What plane?  Which Clinton?  Are you saying Hillary is a pedophile rapist of young girls also?  I believe it.  Or maybe she just watched and threatened them afterwords.  Prolly cut them too!  

Ooooof!  Scary shit!

Image result for clintons scary

so there's all the proof you needed :lol:

right right .....just tons of fucking smoke ....smoke fucking everywhere. But certainly no fire

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

right right .....just tons of fucking smoke ....smoke fucking everywhere. But certainly no fire

the speed you have to tie all these conspiracies together is amazing dude, amazing. I mean who would have thought trump isn't going after Clinton with all this info because of the Lolita express stuff. you should take your talent to the fbi or something.

the speed you have to tie all these conspiracies together is amazing dude, amazing. I mean who would have thought trump isn't going after Clinton with all this info because of the Lolita express stuff. you should take your talent to the fbi or something.

All these fucks have so much dirt on each other there is no way they would want any of the others to go down....Epstien ended up with a slap on the wrist for doing shit that would have got you or me concurrent life sentences