Check your account email address ×

Congrats Lions fans!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Freak bounce off the Lions DB's facemask into the hands of the 49er's receiver totally changes the game as well.  

• Like 2

Just now, Highmark said:

Freak bounce off the Lions DB's facemask into the hands of the 49er's receiver totally changes the game as well.  

Yeah that one was even crazier then Lamar catching his own pass

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah that one was even crazier then Lamar catching his own pass

That near interception off the face mask almost caused a remote window toss.🤣🤣

• Haha 4

I liked Goff since his days on Hard Knocks as a rookie but also like Brock Purdy's story.   I would have been happy to see either team win.

With all the attitudes in today's college and pro athlete's its hard not to like both those guys. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I liked Goff since his days on Hard Knocks as a rookie but also like Brock Purdy's story.   I would have been happy to see either team win.

With all the attitudes in today's college and pro athlete's its hard not to like both those guys. 

Love it…meanwhile Lamar throws his helmet and pouts on the bench.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Love it…meanwhile Lamar throws his helmet and pouts on the bench.

Best one on Hark Knocks was when Goff didn't know the sun set in the west.....and he went to UC Berkeley a few miles from the Pacific.  :lol:   

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

I'm 100% cheering for the 49er's now.   Fuck the Chiefs and all the calls they get and fuck Taylor Swift. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe throwing a chair would do the trick. Might be cheaper than replacing the TV  :lol:

:bc:

Angry Parks And Recreation GIF by PeacockTV

• Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

Maybe throwing a chair would do the trick. Might be cheaper than replacing the TV  :lol:

:bc:

Angry Parks And Recreation GIF by PeacockTV

Angry Fed Up GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just some real bad luck on that play. Add in all the missed catches / tackles and then the fumble before I'd ever be upset about the turnover on downs

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Just some real bad luck on that play. Add in all the missed catches / tackles and then the fumble before I'd ever be upset about the turnover on downs

Lions play a bit cleaner game, no bad luck catch and take the points and easily could have won by 10. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Lions play a bit cleaner game, no bad luck catch and take the points and easily could have won by 10. 

Like I mentioned earlier, they played that game just like the rest of the season which is part of what got them there. Campbell didn't waiver in his commitment to be aggressive, it just didn't work out. After the half we just fell short of what was needed to win

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Like I mentioned earlier, they played that game just like the rest of the season which is part of what got them there. Campbell didn't waiver in his commitment to be aggressive, it just didn't work out. After the half we just fell short of what was needed to win

Also need to give the 49ers some props.   Couple of those Purdy scrambles were back breakers. 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Also need to give the 49ers some props.   Couple of those Purdy scrambles were back breakers. 

Yep they were the better team this time. I can only hope for another good season like we had this year and the start of some winning seasons. To go from 0-16 not too long ago to this was nice change of pace  :lol: 

• Like 1

Kinda crazy that if Darnell Savage catches that sure pick-six for GB against SF, or if the Detroit guy whose name escapes me grabs that ball that went right through his arms instead of letting it doink off his grille, there's no doubt an NFC north team in the SB.  Fricking DBs and their meat mittens...

16 minutes ago, Matt said:

Kinda crazy that if Darnell Savage catches that sure pick-six for GB against SF, or if the Detroit guy whose name escapes me grabs that ball that went right through his arms instead of letting it doink off his grille, there's no doubt an NFC north team in the SB.  Fricking DBs and their meat mittens...

Kindle Vildor…

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

i told the wife i hated both teams early game but wanted KC to lose because of mahommes wife and bro but the second game was tough because i thought both were likeable because of the stories behind the teams.  

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Yup!  Fuck all that noise. 
Dan Campbell…….

F9CE7A9B-85AD-4591-B2B9-2AABFB4EA770.png

• Like 1