Check your account email address ×

eagle river world championship derby

19 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

just tuned in a bit ago... must've been a not so good crash in the Pro Champ final.  

there's literally no spectators at the race when they panned the camera

if we don't get snow or open trails by next weekend I'll probably go watch them at the 525 track in town... https://www.wausau525.com/

324620040_521120706669512_12733871706714

It's been like that for quite some time now. ER is nothing like it was in the 70's, 80's and early to mid 90's. We sledded there in 92 and spectators were shoulder to shoulder. The fun class to watch back then was F III. Racers like Tim Bender, Mike Houle and Guy Useldinger and the list goes on, were fun to watch.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

It's been like that for quite some time now. ER is nothing like it was in the 70's, 80's and early to mid 90's. We sledded there in 92 and spectators were shoulder to shoulder. The fun class to watch back then was F III. Racers like Tim Bender, Mike Houle and Guy Useldinger and the list goes on, were fun to watch.

I used to go back then... now I pay for Flo and watch it in my living room. 

Wausau 525... that's in my back yard so I'll probably wander over there if there's NO FUCKING SNOW HERE.  :(

On 1/22/2024 at 5:18 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

I used to go back then... now I pay for Flo and watch it in my living room. 

Wausau 525... that's in my back yard so I'll probably wander over there if there's NO FUCKING SNOW HERE.  :(

How can that be? Your acorn weather prediction method said you were in for an epic winter. Better ask climate expert and meteorologist Bontz why you don’t have any snow. He’s a climate change denier and will have the answer.

Just now, AK440 said:

How can that be? Your acorn weather prediction method said you were in for an epic winter. Better ask climate expert and meteorologist Bontz why you don’t have any snow. He’s a climate change denier and will have the answer.

we had bitterly cold weather last week

acorns don't lie 

you lie 

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

we had bitterly cold weather last week

acorns don't lie 

you lie 

:lol2:Says the guy with no snow. Go ask your acorns why you can’t ride your snowmobile

1 minute ago, AK440 said:

:lol2:Says the guy with no snow. Go ask your acorns why you can’t ride your snowmobile

El Nino... can't you remember you're own thread?  Are you and @ZR6000RR related? 

• 2 weeks later...