Check your account email address ×

****2018 Official ATV and SxS picture thread****

Just now, awful knawful said:

You better do your research. Not as smart as you think. Elka stage 4s legacy series.

You said you run on the limiter and I don't run hard. Your hours and miles will tell us how fast you are.

You must have a unicorn commander. Research can am clunk.

You said you had stage 1s....missed where you said stage 4s.

You putz around on dry trails...we ride muskeg on the limiter all the time....riding dry trails on a quad is boring as hell.....going fast on trails is for sledding.

Theres a bunch of threads about the cv tech getting rid of the noisy clutch on forums...

If you knew even a little about clutching( the fact you run a stock clutch and say it sbetter then a cvtech :lol: ) you would know the cv tech engages much smoother...and basically elimates the clunk. Its the same with a qsc or stm primary.

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You better do your research. Not as smart as you think. Elka stage 4s legacy series.

You said you run on the limiter and I don't run hard. Your hours and miles will tell us how fast you are.

You must have a unicorn commander. Research can am clunk.

Get the fuck out of this thread, you phony bitch 800 FAGGON!!  More of your bullshit, just like the old FS.COM. GTFO!!!! Nobody gives a shit about your fake-assed posts. 

8 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

If you knew even a little about clutching( the fact you run a stock clutch and say it sbetter then a cvtech :lol: ) you would know the cv tech engages much smoother...and basically elimates the clunk. Its the same with a qsc or stm primary.

Cvtech engages smoother yep. Noisy as fuck. Couldn't fix it. For high speed riding we do I, I, i like the stocker better than the cvtech.

I couldn't get it right. It would either be a high reving monster with low top end or flat when you nailed it. Cruising 80-100+ is not putzing around.

I've seen your mudding skills on ostacruiser channel. Seems about right.

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Cvtech engages smoother yep. Noisy as fuck. Couldn't fix it. For high speed riding we do I, I, i like the stocker better than the cvtech.

I couldn't get it right. It would either be a high reving monster with low top end or flat when you nailed it. Cruising 80-100+ is not putzing around.

I've seen your mudding skills on ostacruiser channel. Seems about right.

So its safe to say you know zero about clutching.

If you say so. If I was a mudder and drove 10 km a day clutches would be #1. When you cruise along at good speeds like us hitting 1-2 foot junk shocks are #1. We do lots of 250+ km rides. Stock shocks are pieces of shit and down right dangerous!

I couldn't follow you in the mud. My bike is a trail bike. I would drag you on the trails. Higher the speeds the bigger the gap. Stock clutches work well for me and everyone I know runs em here. Some have kits, i have a dalton in the box, no need for it. No belt issues. 5k on a belt is no joke!

I didn't pay almost $15000 to put mud up to the handlebars. Not my thing.

13 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

You said you had stage 1s....missed where you said stage 4s.

You putz around on dry trails...we ride muskeg on the limiter all the time....riding dry trails on a quad is boring as hell.....going fast on trails is for sledding.

Theres a bunch of threads about the cv tech getting rid of the noisy clutch on forums...

Mud is for rednecks :lol:my days of going bars deep,floating, losing boots in the mud looking for a hook for a winch are over:flush:

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

If you say so. If I was a mudder and drove 10 km a day clutches would be #1. When you cruise along at good speeds like us hitting 1-2 foot junk shocks are #1. We do lots of 250+ km rides. Stock shocks are pieces of shit and down right dangerous!

I couldn't follow you in the mud. My bike is a trail bike. I would drag you on the trails. Higher the speeds the bigger the gap. Stock clutches work well for me and everyone I know runs em here. Some have kits, i have a dalton in the box, no need for it. No belt issues. 5k on a belt is no joke!

I didn't pay almost $15000 to put mud up to the handlebars. Not my thing.

I thought the same after getting my 850. 

Let's put it this way. You'll go further/ longer and greatly lengthen belt life in the mud with $2500 of clutches.

It won't make your bike any faster or smoother going down the typical trail. You CAN NOT use all the stock 1000s hp with the stock suspension. No way shape or form. For the trail rider, fast trail rider, your better off sinking your money in good quality shocks period.

20 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Let's put it this way. You'll go further/ longer and greatly lengthen belt life in the mud with $2500 of clutches.

It won't make your bike any faster or smoother going down the typical trail. You CAN NOT use all the stock 1000s hp with the stock suspension. No way shape or form. For the trail rider, fast trail rider, your better off sinking your money in good quality shocks period.

Stock hp for a 1000 is 61-64 rwhp... :lol:

If you actually rode fast you would be on a 2wd quad instead of a big tank outlander....or at least a gade.

The more you type .....the more I laugh.

Just now, awful knawful said:

I had a racer. No good for 250km days. Keep digging!

Just admit youre a leasurely trail rider....who knows zero about setting up clutches.... there's nothing wrong with that. :bc:

And you can't keep up! But hey your just a mud bogger. Cool!

I didn't like the cvtech. If your willing to give me your revx I'll take it and try it. Set it up for 26" trail tires. I'm sure you have the knowledge.

When you need help setting up your shocks call. I'm sure you've never touched em yet.

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

And you can't keep up! But hey your just a mud bogger. Cool!

I didn't like the cvtech. If your willing to give me your revx I'll take it and try it. Set it up for 26" trail tires. I'm sure you have the knowledge.

When you need help setting up your shocks call. I'm sure you've never touched em yet.

Your still running the stock tires... :lol:

6 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Stock size...

Stock 26" tires are really 24.5" when measured at 5psi.

My 26" HTRS are 25.75" at 5psi.

Stock tires lasted 3700 kms? Babied from new. Tore the lugs off on the sharp shale type rocks we have.

HTRs have 9000+, over half worn and have seen better days. New set sitting in garage to be put on when I finally do cut one badly.

They are tough cause I give no mercy in 2wd on that sharp rock often. And with the stage 4s I carry quite a bit of speed. Brutal on tires.

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Stock 26" tires are really 24.5" when measured at 5psi.

My 26" HTRS are 25.75" at 5psi.

Stock tires lasted 3700 kms? Babied from new. Tore the lugs off on the sharp shale type rocks we have.

HTRs have 9000+, over half worn and have seen better days. New set sitting in garage to be put on when I finally do cut one badly.

They are tough cause I give no mercy in 2wd on that sharp rock often. And with the stage 4s I carry quite a bit of speed. Brutal on tires.

Babied? I though you rode hard? 

30 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I babied the tires as much as I could. Once I got the stage 1s they were fucked! Any other questions?

https://youtu.be/hXYePXtZVfs

shut up, you phony fuck 800 dragon!!!!!

this is the same shit you did on the old FS.

get the fuck out, you faggot, lieing phony!!!  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger: 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

shut up, you phony fuck 800 dragon!!!!!

this is the same shit you did on the old FS.

get the fuck out, you faggot, lieing phony!!!  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger: 

Dude go play with your buddies in another thread please. :bc:

35 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I babied the tires as much as I could. Once I got the stage 1s they were fucked! Any other questions?

https://youtu.be/hXYePXtZVfs

Ah cool story.

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Still never posted you hours/ kms.

I'm averaging 35kmh.

Post up or shut up. We'll see who's leisurely putt putting.

Im in bc...my rides are at home...I dont putz along on dry trails...if i rode an average of 35 kph all day on dry trails id have to rig up a satellite dish and a tv somehow not fall asleep.

8 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Im in bc...my rides are at home...I dont putz along on dry trails...if i rode an average of 35 kph all day on dry trails id have to rig up a satellite dish and a tv somehow not fall asleep.

Sooooo what is your average speed? Go get the fucking hours/ kms. You're gonna be surprised!