Check your account email address ×

Mental Fucking Illness

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How cute…you found a new compadre…good for you!😉

You say it doesn’t happen, you say it’s all bogus…yeah that’s it.

Well, it's a cult, so...

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh I don't care what he says about her, as we all say and know, when you have to attack someone's family or personal life you've completely been pummeled 

Nobody got attacked.  You said your GF comes home and tells you whatever you’re ignorant of is taught in school.  I said she’s full of shit and stand by it.  You have no example and can’t define ‘it’.  So either she is full of shit or you’re lying :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nobody got attacked.  You said your GF comes home and tells you whatever you’re ignorant of is taught in school.  I said she’s full of shit and stand by it.  You have no example and can’t define ‘it’.  So either she is full of shit or you’re lying :thumbsup:

K, thanks for playing 

• Like 2

Just now, Rigid1 said:

K, thanks for playing 

Your new go to when you don’t have a response :lol: Awesome….especially when you’re the only one playing whatever game you’re imagining  :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Your new go to when you don’t have a response :lol: Awesome….especially when you’re the only one playing whatever game you’re imagining  :lmao: 

Kk

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Doesn’t matter what you say…those two will just deny that it happens.

Help him out….define what ‘it’ is :snack:  You’re enamored with the subject so you surely have countless examples and know how to define what’s being taught :snack:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: You got :owned: :lol: 

Nope, you claimed I said it was being taught, never said that.. You claimed I said it was wide spread, never said that..

What I did say is my GF is an elementary teacher and trans ideology is being pushed by the school board at my GF's work. To elaborate a bit more, Fortunately it a very well to do rural area and the parents, other board members , and teachers most definitely pushed back against the few wacko libs trying to push their personal lib agenda of trans ideology being taught to children..

Go back and read my statement , it's on page 3.. Lol..

Oh by the way, what did you say about putting words in people's mouths earlier??..Get a grip on your reading comprehension dip shit 

• Like 5

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Help him out….define what ‘it’ is :snack:  You’re enamored with the subject so you surely have countless examples and know how to define what’s being taught :snack:

more popcorn emojis !!!!

fucking faggot. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Doesn’t matter what you say…those two will just deny that it happens.

It's just SR and his normal shtick here, that of being a dumb ass, assigning positions, and describing senior citizens genitalia in vivid detail..:lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

oz in maine black market is now under $100

Recently stumbled across a place where they're selling for $50 an ounce, gotta buy by the pound though. The place had all kinds of other drugs available too, shipped right to your door. Kinda glad I'm out of the game or I could blow a paycheck there.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Nope, you claimed I said it was being taught, never said that.. You claimed I said it was wide spread, never said that..

What I did say is my GF is an elementary teacher and trans ideology is being pushed by the school board at my GF's work. To elaborate a bit more, Fortunately it a very well to do rural area and the parents, other board members , and teachers most definitely pushed back against the few wacko libs trying to push their personal lib agenda of trans ideology being taught to children..

Go back and read my statement , it's on page 3.. Lol..

Oh by the way, what did you say about putting words in people's mouths earlier??..Get a grip on your reading comprehension dip shit 

Define being ‘pushed’ :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It's just SR and his normal shtick here, that of being a dumb ass, assigning positions, and describing senior citizens genitalia in vivid detail..:lol:

Say what….from the guy talking about his mom wearing depends :lol: 

37 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You gonna tell us what they're supposedly teaching in schools or what man? I'm curious.

I'm friends with many teachers here and both school Principals. It is most certainly not being taught here but I'm in Canada so it's a different world than down there.

• Gold Member

When the school starts calling a Kid by a different gender and name before the Parents even know I would say thats a push. 

True story,  Tolland , CT . :suicide:

Coach Snowrider would of cheered it on. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Say what….from the guy talking about his mom wearing depends :lol: 

It's not like I posted pictures of her in them or talk about it daily..That's your deal. I just said she's older, has had surgeries down there and wears them when she is going to be out for a while to be safe..

Your reading comprehension is seriously awful man, I know I bust your chops for being dumb as a stump.. Maybe try to stop proving that with every one of your posts..:lmao:

• Like 4

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

I'm friends with many teachers here and both school Principals. It is most certainly not being taught here but I'm in Canada so it's a different world than down there.

Yeah ok :roflcrying:

• Haha 2