Check your account email address ×

Nikki Haley Seemingly Forgets Slavery When Asked to Name Cause of Civil War

Just now, EvilBird said:

Where ? 

The school system has long been captured with Liberal Propaganda and thats not changing dipshit. 

We were beat into out heads about slavery and its the same today . 

They taught me Civil War history in the third grade.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, EvilBird said:

Where ? 

The school system has long been captured with Liberal Propaganda and thats not changing dipshit. 

We were beat into out heads about slavery and its the same today . 

CT is an educated state.  You’re a dummy living among educated smart people.  Check FL you stupid fuck.  Your ignorance is mind numbing.  You run your mouth on topics you’re completely clueless on.  You’re dumb as fuck. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Fighting for ownership of slaves is ok because a few statues got removed :lol:They didn’t want a reminder of their own past proudly displayed 🤣

Thats not what it was all about. In fact most southerners didnt even own slaves.  It was the wealthy big cats .

• Thanks 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

CT is an educated state.  You’re a dummy living among educated smart people.  Check FL you stupid fuck.  Your ignorance is mind numbing.  You run your mouth on topics you’re completely clueless on.  You’re dumb as fuck. 

I swear he’s 12 years old.

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Thats not what it was all about. In fact most southerners didnt even own slaves.  It was the wealthy big cats .

I’m bored and leading big dopey around by his crooked nose :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

Smart enough to change a fuse tho! 

:lol:

fucking retard. 

1DA1C9CE-D818-4C10-A93C-8ACF3717F8C6.jpeg

• Haha 1

Without question the civil war was about many issues including states rights and economical rights....both of which included slavery.  Yes even this is the ugly history of the northern whites.  The reality of Lincoln was his allegiance to the Union....not to the slaves.     

A quote from Lincoln published in the Chicago Daily Press and Tribune in Oct 1858.

I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races—that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermingling with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which will ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together, there must be the position of superior. I am as much as any other man in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.

https://presidentlincoln.illinois.gov/learn/educators/educator-resources/teaching-guides/lincolns-views-african-american-slavery/#:~:text=I am not%2C nor ever,will say in addition to

At the time of his inauguration on March 4, 1861, seven states, including South Carolina, Mississippi, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, and Texas, had seceded from the Union and formed the Confederate States of America. In his Inaugural Address, Lincoln primarily directed his address to White Southerners, attempting to draw them back into the Union. As a Republican, Lincoln adamantly opposed the expansion of slavery, yet, in his speech, he attempted to reassure Southerners that he had no intention of interfering with slavery where it already existed. To that end, Lincoln specifically referenced the Constitution’s Fugitive Slave Clause (Article IV, Section II, Clause III) that guaranteed enslavers the right to repossess enslaved individuals who escaped to other states.

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

You fuckers can make all the excuses you want - but the fact she ignored slavery in her answer speaks to her lack of character and places her firmly in line with the MAGA cult.  The responses on here further support the cult mentality that permeates what was once the Repug Party.  

• Haha 1

You fuckers can make all the excuses you want - but the fact she ignored slavery in her answer speaks to her lack of character and places her firmly in line with the MAGA cult.  The responses on here further support the cult mentality that permeates what was once the Repug Party.  

The fact that there was a liberal plant asking this question is the whole start of the fucking problem.  Then partisan hacks like you suck up whatever the left wing media says....FFS, why was some dipshit asking the question should be the real issue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

The fact that there was a liberal plant asking this question is the whole start of the fucking problem.  Then partisan hacks like you suck up whatever the left wing media says....FFS, why was some dipshit asking the question should be the real issue.

More excuses :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

More excuses :lol: 

FAKE ELECTORS, GAS STOVES, INCANDESCENT LIGHT BULBS,  QUESTIONS ABOUT SLAVERY, TAYLOR SWIFT DAY.  Democrats saving the earth one bullshit issue at a time.

Edited by racer254
  • Haha 5

• Gold Member

Go research Civil War History you ignorant retard. 

Nobody is making excuses for her in fact I could care less what she said. 

All you know what to say to everything is "MAGA cult" ...Just a braindead programmed NPC dipshit that cant think for yourself without getting emotional over Trump.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

FAKE ELECTORS, GAS STOVES, INCANDESCENT LIGHT BULBS,  QUESTIONS ABOUT SLAVERY, TAYLOR SWIFT DAY.  Democrats saving the earth one bullshit issue at a time.

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Go research Civil War History you ignorant retard. 

Nobody is making excuses for her in fact I could care less what she said. 

All you know what to say to everything is "MAGA cult" ...Just a braindead programmed NPC dipshit that cant think for yourself without getting emotional over Trump.  

You two combined would still have a double digit IQ :lol: 

Slavery drove the economic and constitutional divisions between the north and south so one could say slavery was the driving force to the civil war but in reality is was much more complicated than just that.   

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

They cover for the morons that lead their dumb ass party. 
She’s a loser like the guy that chose her for ambassador.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

You two combined would still have a double digit IQ :lol: 

I posted links to back up my point...where was I wrong? 

See you are getting emotional again just because I know more about Civil War History than you :snack:

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

I posted links to back up my point...where was I wrong? 

See you are getting emotional again just because I know more about Civil War History than you :snack:

You’re defending the indefensible.  End of story :thumbsup:  SBYL son

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

They cover for the morons that lead their dumb ass party. 
She’s a loser like the guy that chose her for ambassador.

See once again not covering for her whatsoever. 

Pointing out its not the "gotcha" you think it is. 

Trying to narrow it down to one answer is retarded. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

Nope just stating History. Something you seem to have no knowledge on. No surprise. 

You’re not staring anything and completely missing the point of the OP/thread.  But you’re dumb so not surprised.  

• Gold Member

You’re not staring anything and completely missing the point of the OP/thread.  But you’re dumb so not surprised.  

I see His point. its retarded just like you. 

Oooo NOOOwZz SHHHe didnt say Slaves !! Racist !!! " maga!!" 

derpity derp derp derp. 

meanwhile.....

2C06D3ED-2627-4FAA-AC26-735DF10DE459.jpeg

BC73706F-15BC-4E7B-9C7C-7A483E0B4627.jpeg

• Thanks 1