Check your account email address ×

'Betrayed is an understatement': Michigan fake elector says he was duped by GOP officials

SSFB

23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

They didn't.

Would you like the list by name? Do you think the charges are being made against fake people? How is it possible you can be this dense….. At least acknowledge it and tell us how you feel it was ok.

24 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Think man

I’m imploring you to try. 

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Would you like the list by name? Do you think the charges are being made against fake people? How is it possible you can be this dense….. At least acknowledge it and tell us how you feel it was ok.

I’m imploring you to try. 

Sure, but make it super complicated, with lots of new terms. That way the liberal media can confuse voters.  Then explain how bad it was for people that can't even change a fuse.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Sure, but make it super complicated, with lots of new terms. That way the liberal media can confuse voters.  Then explain how bad it was for people that can't even change a fuse.

The word ‘fake’ isn’t complicated. Understanding there was a second slate of electors isn’t complicated. You still somehow deny it even happened, which I guess is due to your own confusion.

14 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The word ‘fake’ isn’t complicated. Understanding there was a second slate of electors isn’t complicated. You still somehow deny it even happened, which I guess is due to your own confusion.

Lol.  Keep up the good work.  Putting these retired old women in jail...FAKE ELECTORS,  NOW THERE WAS A 2ND SET.  HOLY SHIT!!!

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Lol.  Keep up the good work.  Putting these retired old women in jail...FAKE ELECTORS,  NOW THERE WAS A 2ND SET.  HOLY SHIT!!!

Now!?!?!?

:smack:

The second set were the fake ones, dummy. Holy shit…. you have no clue what this is even about, do you. You make light of something you don’t even understand. :wall:

Let me ask you again. If Trump wins a state in 2024, you’d be ok with democrats deciding they actually won and usurping the Republican electors - right? No, you wouldn’t. 

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Now!?!?!?

:smack:

The second set were the fake ones, dummy. Holy shit…. you have no clue what this is even about, do you. You make light of something you don’t even understand. :wall:

Let me ask you again. If Trump wins a state in 2024, you’d be ok with democrats deciding they actually won and usurping the Republican electors - right? No, you wouldn’t. 

Where is the 2nd set?

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Where is the 2nd set?

This thread is dedicated to them. Notice the thread title?

Once you finally comprehend, tell me how you’d feel about the democrats doing this.

IMG_0357.jpeg

Edited by akvanden

15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

This thread is dedicated to them. Notice the thread title?

Once you finally comprehend, tell me how you’d feel about the democrats doing this.

IMG_0357.jpeg

List them like you said you would.  Then prove they are fake.

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

List them like you said you would.  Then prove they are fake.

You thought I was bluffing. Are you slowly figuring out what fake electors are? Your Wisconsin fake brethren already settled admitting they were fake. 

Michigan (notice a name from the opening thread?

• Kathy Berden
  • William (Hank) Choate
  • Amy Facchinello
  • Clifford Frost
  • Stanley Grot
  • John Haggard
  • Mari-Ann Henry
  • Timothy King
  • Michele Lundgren
  • Meshawn Maddock
  • James Renner
  • Mayra Rodriguez
  • Rose Rook
  • Marian Sheridan
  • Ken Thompson
  • Kent Vanderwood

Arizona

• Kelli Ward
  • Michael Ward
  • Nancy Cottle
  • Loraine B. Pellegrino
  • Tyler Bowyer
  • Jake Hoffman
  • Anthony T. Kern
  • James Lamon
  • Robert Montgomery
  • Samuel I. Moorhead
  • Greg Safsten

Georgia

• Joseph Brannan James
  • "Ken" Carroll
  • Vikki Townsend Consiglio
  • Carolyn Hall Fisher
  • State Senator Burt Jones
  • Gloria Kay Godwin
  • David G. Hanna
  • Mark W. Hennessy
  • Mark Amick
  • John Downey
  • Cathleen Alston Latham
  • Daryl Moody
  • Brad Carver
  • David Shafer
  • Shawn Still
  • C.B. Yada

Wisconsin

• Andrew Hitt, the former chairman of the Republican Party of Wisconsin
  • Kelly Ruh
  • Carol Brunner
  • Edward Scott Grabins
  • Bill Feehan
  • Robert Spindell
  • Kathy Kiernan
  • Darryl Carlson
  • Pam Travis
  • Mary Buestrin

New Mexico

• Jewll Powdrell
  • Deborah W. Maestas
  • Lupe Garcia
  • Rosie Tripp
  • Anissa Ford-Tinnin

Nevada

• Michael J. McDonald
  • James DeGraffenreid
  • Durward James Hindle
  • Jesse Law
  • Shawn Meehan
  • Eileen Rice

Pennsylvania 

• Bill Bachenberg
  • Lou Barletta
  • Tom Carroll
  • Ted Christian
  • Chuck Coccodrilli [deceased]
  • Bernadette Comfort
  • Sam DeMarco III
  • Marcela Diaz-Myers
  • Christie DiEsposti
  • Josephine Ferro
  • Charlie Gerow
  • Kevin Harley
  • Leah Hoopes
  • Ash Khare
  • Andre McCoy
  • Lisa Patton
  • Pat Poprik
  • Andy Reilly
  • Suk Smith
  • Calvin Tucker

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-fake-electors-each-state-2020-election-1814076

23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I thought you said 2nd set?

Yup, they submitted their electoral votes for Trump in an attempt to override the already submitted state certified votes for Biden. 

If Trump wins Wisconsin in ‘24, and the states electoral votes are submitted accordingly, you’d be ok with the democrats submitting a 2nd set of electoral votes (aka fake electoral votes that don’t exist in your mind) and count those instead. Biden could even openly tweet Kamala and instruct her to do such. Who knew you were such a fascist. 

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

Yup, they submitted their electoral votes for Trump in an attempt to override the already submitted state certified votes for Biden. 

If Trump wins Wisconsin in ‘24, and the states electoral votes are submitted accordingly, you’d be ok with the democrats submitting a 2nd set of electoral votes (aka fake electoral votes that don’t exist in your mind) and count those instead. Biden could even openly tweet Kamala and instruct her to do such. Who knew you were such a fascist. 

Oh another liberal with a deceptive post.  There are always 2 sets of electors you nit.  One for each candidate.  This is the big gotcha?   Like i said, complicate and confuse the masses.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh another liberal with a deceptive post.  There are always 2 sets of electors you nit.  One for each candidate.  This is the big gotcha?   Like i said, complicate and confuse the masses.

You’re wrong.  You got :owned:  Man up and admit it or go sit in the corner and STFU 

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re wrong.  You got :owned:  Man up and admit it or go sit in the corner and STFU 

Show me the last election for POTUS where there were not a set of electors for each of the candidates?  One for the dem candidate and one for the rep candidate.   And both are real electors picked by each party.

Edited by racer254

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Show me the last election for POTUS where there were not a set of electors for each of the candidates?  One for the dem candidate and one for the rep candidate.   And both are real electors picked by each party.

No it only seems to be confusing you. There are no past elections where the losing party submitted a 2nd set of electors votes fraudulently claiming they had won the electoral college vote in that state. 

I'll just keep repeating this because you're so dense and confused - also notice how you're the only one here defending it.

If Trump wins Wisconsin in ‘24, and the states electoral votes are submitted accordingly, you’d be ok with the democrats submitting a 2nd set of electoral votes (aka fake electoral votes that don’t exist in your mind) and count those instead. Biden could even openly tweet Kamala and instruct her to do such. 

25 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No it only seems to be confusing you. There are no past elections where the losing party submitted a 2nd set of electors votes fraudulently claiming they had won the electoral college vote in that state. 

I'll just keep repeating this because you're so dense and confused - also notice how you're the only one here defending it.

If Trump wins Wisconsin in ‘24, and the states electoral votes are submitted accordingly, you’d be ok with the democrats submitting a 2nd set of electoral votes (aka fake electoral votes that don’t exist in your mind) and count those instead. Biden could even openly tweet Kamala and instruct her to do such. 

The electors for the Republican winner in each state were all ready and willing to cast their vote for trump, just like bidens  were ready in the states trump won.  They are just normal electors.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

The electors for the Republican winner in each state were all ready and willing to cast their vote for trump, just like bidens  were ready in the states trump won.  They are just normal electors.

Not willing, did. There are no past elections where the losing party submitted a 2nd set of electors votes fraudulently claiming they had won the electoral college vote in that state. 

If Trump wins Wisconsin in ‘24, and the states electoral votes are submitted accordingly, you’d be ok with the democrats submitting a 2nd set of electoral votes (aka fake electoral votes that don’t exist in your mind) and count those instead. Biden could even openly tweet Kamala and instruct her to do such. 

How long do you want to keep playing dumb?

14 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Not willing, did. There are no past elections where the losing party submitted a 2nd set of electors votes fraudulently claiming they had won the electoral college vote in that state. 

If Trump wins Wisconsin in ‘24, and the states electoral votes are submitted accordingly, you’d be ok with the democrats submitting a 2nd set of electoral votes (aka fake electoral votes that don’t exist in your mind) and count those instead. Biden could even openly tweet Kamala and instruct her to do such. 

How long do you want to keep playing dumb?

LOL.  How long are you going to keep stretching this bullshit for the democrats?    Arresting and charging these people is just another in the long list of lawfair that the democrats now use to try and win elections.  Faithless electors, break the law all the time, yet never get charges against them.  Think about that while you continue to defend the arrests of 60 year old retired woman electors.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  How long are you going to keep stretching this bullshit for the democrats?    Arresting and charging these people is just another in the long list of lawfair that the democrats now use to try and win elections.  Faithless electors, break the law all the time, yet never get charges against them.  Think about that while you continue to defend the arrests of 60 year old retired woman electors.

Don’t break the law.  Don’t get arrested.  Amazed at how emotional you are towards Repug law breakers.  

You’re getting your ass handed to you in the thread.  

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Just showing the minions and their fake outrage.....where were you in 2016 when Clinton electors in California, Colorado, and Washington filed lawsuits to overturn state restrictions on electors from voting however they wish?  Like I said, FAKE OUTRAGE > FAKE ELECTORS

You’re not making sense.  Faithless electors are different than fake electors.  You are obviously super stupid and deep in the cult 

What happened with this?  NOTHING.  But.  FAKE ELECTORS.

Christine Pelosi, a California elector and daughter of House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi, took up the mantle for a potential Electoral College coup.

The younger Pelosi led a letter signed by 53 other electors—including one rogue Republican from Texas—addressed to the director of national intelligence, James Clapper, requesting the intelligence community provide a briefing on Russian interference for the full Electoral College before it convened in 50 state capitols.