Check your account email address ×

'Betrayed is an understatement': Michigan fake elector says he was duped by GOP officials

SSFB

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: You’re either clueless or willfully ignorant.  Fake electors admitting to the scheme yet you deny there was a scheme.  Another example of typical racer stupidity :lmao: 

When the liberal media has to write up a whole story to explain to normal people how this "scheme" was stopped, it's not a scheme, it's propaganda.   Amazing how the "educated liberals" all need these complex explanations and made up terms as to how this was "supposed" to work.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

When the liberal media has to write up a whole story to explain to normal people how this "scheme" was stopped, it's not a scheme, it's propaganda.   Amazing how the "educated liberals" all need these complex explanations and made up terms as to how this was "supposed" to work.

:lol:  Stop while you’re still behind :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:  Stop while you’re still behind :lmao: 

You are just starting to understand how you keep getting duped.  Don't worry, you have the memory of a goldfish so I am sure you won't remember in 10 seconds.

• Like 1

Just now, racer254 said:

You are just starting to understand how you keep getting duped.  Don't worry, you have the memory of a goldfish so I am sure you won't remember in 10 seconds.

Nobody has duped more than you and the rest of the MAGAt cult :lol: Fake electors are real and several have admitted to the scheme.  Yet you blame ‘the media’.  You’re mind numbingly stupid 

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There was no fucking scheme, or anything else you want to call it.  The GOP electors were doing their assigned jobs.  If the dem electors did the same, there would be nothing said, but now the liberals have made it an issue. 

Oh really. Why do you think the GOP setup a second set of electors in just a few select states? In case the first set all died in car accidents? Think it was a coincidence they were the same states Trump asked Pence to not accept the original electors certified votes, in public via tweets?

It’s really not tough to understand.

• Like 1

It is right in the title and the blithering idiot can’t figure it out.  DUPED !!!!!!

If I try and negotiate a bad check I wrote, it is fraud, if I give someone a bad check to someone unknowingly to them and they try to cash it.  Not fraudulent.  You can’t have it both ways. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

It is right in the title and the blithering idiot can’t figure it out.  DUPED !!!!!!

If I try and negotiate a bad check I wrote, it is fraud, if I give someone a bad check to someone unknowingly to them and they try to cash it.  Not fraudulent.  You can’t have it both ways. 

Correct.  Your cult leader orchestrated the scheme by duping stupid fucks like you and racer making him liable for trying to steal the election.  :thumbsup:

:snack:

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Correct, they were duped from the top down.

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I try and negotiate a bad check I wrote, it is fraud, if I give someone a bad check to someone unknowingly to them and they try to cash it.  Not fraudulent.  You can’t have it both ways. 

Are you implying that if you’re unknowing you’re absolved from wrongdoing?

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Correct, they were duped from the top down.

Are you implying that if you’re unknowing you’re absolved from wrongdoing?

No.  I am straight up telling you when it comes to fraud there has to be intent. If I write you a bad check and you try and cash it, should you be charged with fraud?  If they believed (duped) they were in the right, than  they committed no crime.  

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No.  I am straight up telling you when it comes to fraud there has to be intent. If I write you a bad check and you try and cash it, should you be charged with fraud?  If they believed (duped) they were in the right, than  they committed no crime.  

There is a reason it was a CIVIL lawsuit in Wisconsin.  And as part of "settlement" they were forced to issue a statement regarding it.....it was all the liberals had to get them to some "admission" of wrongdoing.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Great, they should use that in their defense and see where it gets them. Id think one has to wonder why they’re being brought in to overturn the democrat electors when the democrats won the state….. but maybe that’s giving them too much credit. Higher level officials all the way to the top won’t be able to use that though. 

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There is a reason it was a CIVIL lawsuit in Wisconsin.  And as part of "settlement" they were forced to issue a statement regarding it.....it was all the liberals had to get them to some "admission" of wrongdoing.

Have you figured out what the second set of electors was for yet in just a few select states?

22 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Great, they should use that in their defense and see where it gets them. Id think one has to wonder why they’re being brought in to overturn the democrat electors when the democrats won the state….. but maybe that’s giving them too much credit. Higher level officials all the way to the top won’t be able to use that though. 

Have you figured out what the second set of electors was for yet in just a few select states?

Bet your ass they are using that. :lol:

Any defense lawyer in the country would tell you the idiot AG blew up her case publicly ranting about them being duped. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Bet your ass they are using that. :lol:

Any defense lawyer in the country would tell you the idiot AG blew up her case publicly ranting about them being duped. 

Do you think they’re really after the electors themselves? 

:pc:

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No. Of course not. :lol:

I suppose they could have used racers logic “this is totally normal, nothing to see here” as a defense. My guess is the ‘we were conned’ card will play better, but I guess that’s also an admission to wrongdoing. Someone up the chain will get it. ;)

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

The majority of the guys here that support these actions would cry foul if the roles were reversed and Hillary tried the fake elector crap back in 2016.

Listen libtard! All of the citizen grand juries that indicted Trump are illegitimate and all of the stuff Hillary has been accused of on Fox News are true even though they've never even been brought to court! :lol:

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

The majority of the guys here that support these actions would cry foul if the roles were reversed and Hillary tried the fake elector crap back in 2016.

No shit, or Biden trying in 2024. They won’t address it though.

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No shit, or Biden trying in 2024. They won’t address it though.

I've noticed that they have avoided your questions about it :lol:

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Listen libtard! All of the citizen grand juries that indicted Trump are illegitimate and all of the stuff Hillary has been accused of on Fox News are true even though they've never even been brought to court! :lol:

:watching:

:lol:

33 minutes ago, ckf said:

There is a difference between criminal charges and crying foul.  But hey.....FAKE ELECTORS, and second sets of electors!!  Some people will believe anything.

BTW, did you hear that a GOP Presidential candidate forgot about slavery during the Civil War.....OMG!!!!  The shit that is fed out to liberals is even worse when you realize they believe it.

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There is a difference between criminal charges and crying foul.  But hey.....FAKE ELECTORS, and second sets of electors!!  Some people will believe anything.

Fake electors are a real thing.  It happened.  Your cult leader is culpable and responsible.  You’re a fucking sheep who’s toeing the line. Dumber than dumb.  

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And you would be pissed if the Dems did the same thing. That's a fact. But since your great savior, Donald J Trump, orchestrated it you don't see anything wrong with the "second set of electors" .

Justice for all!!!  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, ckf said:

And the other side would support it.  We all know this.  That is politics in a nutshell. I would say there are only a few on this board who would deny it.