Check your account email address ×

Elon Musk reactivates Alex Jones’ X account after a five-year ban

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, Rod said:

And their MSM narratives just keep collapsing and proven to be a lie time after time yet they just fully believe the next thing over and over again 

Kinda like Trumpers who believed in the steal, yet only to find out it was Trump who tried to cheat. 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The intellectual incuriousity of some of these guys is pretty funny.  Now we know why they burned people they thought were witches at the stake, and why groupthink is so obnoxious, given its getting fed to us by msm.  The term critical thinking is a cliche that gets thrown around a lot, but some guys clearly never learned it.

Well Alex Jones has referred to Hillary as a "literal demon" and says her and Obama smell like Sulfur because they are connected to Hell. Presumably a share of his audience agrees. Then we have the all too common labeling of liberals and Democrats as "evil", "satanists", etc. along with conservatives obviously being more religious on average. 

But please, expound on your theory about who would be in favor of burning witches. :lol:

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well Alex Jones has referred to Hillary as a "literal demon" and says her and Obama smell like Sulfur because they are connected to Hell. Presumably a share of his audience agrees. Then we have the all too common labeling of liberals and Democrats as "evil", "satanists", etc. along with conservatives obviously being more religious on average. 

But please, expound on your theory about who would be in favor of burning witches. :lol:

I say advocating children to cut off their dicks as evil as the day is long.

I say wanting a teacher to be able to turn a child's childhood into a sexual freakshow as evil as the day is long.

I say putting the needs of children in the hands of the state over the hands of the parents is evil as the day is long.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

I say wanting a teacher to be able to turn a child's childhood into a sexual freakshow as evil as the day is long.

I say putting the needs of children in the hands of the state over the hands of the parents is evil as the day is long.

Yeah but you think the left has “legitimized fucking sm*ll chi_dren” which means you’re fucked in the head and everything else follows from there. 

Edited with some special characters because I don't want something so sick to come up on the search history for this forum. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

What does any of that have to do with Alex Jones?

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yeah but you think the left has “legitimized fucking sm*ll chi_dren” which means you’re fucked in the head and everything else follows from there. 

Edited with some special characters because I don't even want something so sick to come up on the search history for this forum. 

Ohhhh.... sPeCiAl cHaRaCtErS......

Don't make the bed if you don't want to lie in it.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What does any of that have to do with Alex Jones?

Evil was brought up.

Nothing more evil than what I posted about the democrats.

But you know that, conservative Steve.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Evil was brought up.

Nothing more evil than what I posted about the democrats.

But you know that, conservative Steve.....

You're just deflecting.

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Just further proving my point about who’s more likely to cast their political opponents as evil. :lol:

Just proving my point about blowing off degenerates as 'normal' is a cornerstone of the left...

Thank you for that...

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just proving my point about blowing off degenerates as 'normal' is a cornerstone of the left...

Thank you for that...

Nick Fuentes, Kanye West and Milo Y had dinner with your Orange God,  and he backs the lunatic who is the topic of this thread. So what the fuck are you talking about? :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Thank you for that...

We haven't even brought up Slave Reparations and Taxpayer Funded Gender Reassignment Surgery yet...........more evil Democrat BS.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Nick Fuentes, Kanye West and Milo Y had dinner with your Orange God,  and he backs the lunatic who is the topic of this thread. So what the fuck are you talking about? :lol:

I'm saying the left is a bunch of degenerates who would gladly offer up their children to Gods of diversity and inclusion to look good in the eyes of their fellow child rapists.

That is as evil as it come.

And now we are taking the word of celebrities as something special again... :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

We haven't even brought up Slave Reparations and Taxpayer Funded Gender Reassignment Surgery yet...........more evil Democrat BS.

Many Republicans in the 1860s-1870s were strong proponents of slave reparations. :snack:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'm saying the left is a bunch of degenerates who would gladly offer up their children to Gods of diversity and inclusion to look good in the eyes of their fellow child rapists.

That is as evil as it come.

And now we are taking the word of celebrities as something special again... :lol:

Nothing more than projection from the group that has sold their soul to a circus clown over their own country. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, SSFB said:

Nothing more than projection from the group that has sold their soul to a circus clown over their own country. 

Oh... how quickly we reach that point in the debate where we give up on facts and start with personalities?

That was quicker than I thought it would be.....

35 minutes ago, Snake said:

What about if they just want a little bit of skin chopped off the tip :ashamed::lol:

Jesus actually said " take the skin off your peanuts" but the people misunderstood. True story, ask Alex Jones. 

18 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Many Republicans in the 1860s-1870s were strong proponents of slave reparations. :snack:

Seeing that was around the time when slavery ended it would have made more sense, not 150 years later. Back then they could have fined the actual slave owners instead of making taxpayers pay for it like modern day Dem retards want. The fact that Dems bring that shit up is lunacy.

• Like 3