Check your account email address ×

The future doesn’t look good for twitter.

7 hours ago, HSR said:

So what :dunno: What difference has it or is it going to make? None,zip,zero,nada. Other than getting guys like you all wound up it will bring zero change except for emptying Musk's wallet a bit. Like I said BFD. Unless you can show me what he's accomplishing here?

It's been crickets...

Obviously all part of the plan.  The failing plan.

23 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Why would I do that? Is that what you'd do?

Obviously.  

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

It's been crickets...

Obviously all part of the plan.  The failing plan.

Obviously.  

Going by his retarded fucking logic what difference does anything make? I mean if information is worthless because we can’t immediately correct the destruction of our rights then why be concerned with anything the government does? Why do you bleed out your retarded cunt daily about Trump if it doesn’t matter? 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Going by his retarded fucking logic what difference does anything make? I mean if information is worthless because we can’t immediately correct the destruction of our rights then why be concerned with anything the government does? Why do you bleed out your retarded cunt daily about Trump if it doesn’t matter? 

Well because he's a cunt.

Wasnt that long ago, questioning authority, opposing censorship, being hostile to the defense industry and intelligence agencies, and wanting corporate influence out of government was considered LEFT wing.

Now that's considered far right.  When did the switch happen that the left became brainwashed fools and the right the source of reason.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, HSR said:

So what :dunno: What difference has it or is it going to make? None,zip,zero,nada. Other than getting guys like you all wound up it will bring zero change except for emptying Musk's wallet a bit. Like I said BFD. Unless you can show me what he's accomplishing here?

Weak men create hard times.

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

I think you might be fucking retarded. Elon has fairly low exposure to Twitter and he can tell the banks to fuck off anytime he likes 

Probably true. Typical of most billionaires. They allow others to hold the bag knowing that the little people will pick up the tab. 

America’s military hypersonic program has been hidden in sight for several years. It’s called SpaceX. For this I applaud Elon. 

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

His logic was simple.  Besides losing boatloads of money did Elon accomplish anything?  

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

His logic was simple.  Besides losing boatloads of money did Elon accomplish anything?  

The doubledown on the stupid continues.

If you had any credible news sources you would know the answer already.

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

The doubledown on the stupid continues.

If you had any credible news sources you would know the answer already.

When are you going to wake up and realize "news" has solely been entertainment for decades?  There's a reason I've never watched MSM or Twitter.  That sort of entertainment I find disgusting.

29 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I really don’t care. I’ve never been a consumer of twitter. 

x2.  Only after Musk bought it, did I become curious what all the hub bub was about.  Its joyous however, watching all the heads explode over it.  Thank god for people like Elon Musk.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

When are you going to wake up and realize "news" has solely been entertainment for decades?  There's a reason I've never watched MSM or Twitter.  That sort of entertainment I find disgusting.

Msm is state propaganda, like 1984.

Twitter is the citizens town hall.  Big difference.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

x2.  Only after Musk bought it, did I become curious what all the hub bub was about.  Its joyous however, watching all the heads explode over it.  Thank god for people like Elon Musk.  :lol: 

Yup.  It was complete bullshit prior to musk.

Now you get to decide.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Msm is state propaganda, like 1984.

Twitter is the citizens town hall.  Big difference.

Err, not.  Journalist will do anything for a payday.  It's really as simple as that.  State propaganda, lol.  Fucking state can't agree on anything, look at all the Trump vs Biden shit on here....derp

Just now, Deephaven said:

Err, not.  Journalist will do anything for a payday.  It's really as simple as that.  State propaganda, lol.  Fucking state can't agree on anything, look at all the Trump vs Biden shit on here....derp

Not when much of their income comes from the state.  

There is next to zero truth coming from msm and its factchecking sources.

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Derp.  Entertainment.  Can you read.

Please explain how you think the state pays the income of the journalists.

Trudeau pays the salary of every journalist in Canada up to 35k.  Only for journalist he approves.

Cbc, ctv, global etc etc.

Us is the same via money laundry exchange.

You really are a gullible idiot.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau pays the salary of every journalist in Canada up to 35k.  Only for journalist he approves.

Is it "every" journalist OR just the ones he approves???

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You have "rights" on a privately owned social media platform? Isn't the owner allowed to do what he feels is his right to publish? 

Listen closely Ben, if social media is controlling peoples minds and political beliefs it's NOT the media platform fault, it's the fucking idiots that eat it up and think it's all fact being published. Nobody is FORCED to use Twitter. 

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Cbc, ctv, global etc etc.

Us is the same via money laundry exchange.

You really are a gullible idiot.

Nobody pays attention to Canada.  We were discussing the US

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

You have "rights" on a privately owned social media platform? Isn't the owner allowed to do what he feels is his right to publish? 

Listen closely Ben, if social media is controlling peoples minds and political beliefs it's NOT the media platform fault, it's the fucking idiots that eat it up and think it's all fact being published. Nobody is FORCED to use Twitter. 

We have a winner!