Check your account email address ×

4th Republican debate tonight...

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I was told here polls dont matter.

... Yeah I'd say outlier polls really don't matter..

But WOW...... How consistent they have become with Trump way out front in nearly every single poll.:thumbsup:... If they have Trump up now, you know Trump is way way up.:bc:.

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hahahhaha:lmao:...... yeah it's true

Screenshot_20231208_183058_Truth Social.jpg

I dont know what Trumps watching. Haley came in first and Vivek was last according to the sources i've seen. Trump was to afraid to show up again.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I dont know what Trumps watching. Haley came in first and Vivek was last according to the sources i've seen. Trump was to afraid to show up again.

He won't be afraid to show up and accept the nomination.  :lol: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Nope.....watch Trump #'s...... He has  nothing to gain in these debates and is only going up after every one of them....:lol:...Good deal :bc:

Yup.... As I suspected. Trump was the clear winner by not attending the debates.:thumbsup:..... It definitely paid off for the "chicken".... Smart chicken at that:lmao:..... Time to fall in line:bc:

Screenshot_20231209_083504_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup.... As I suspected. Trump was the clear winner by not attending the debates.:thumbsup:..... It definitely paid off for the "chicken".... Smart chicken at that:lmao:..... Time to fall in line:bc:

In the end its up to the people. So far after 2016, all Trump has done is lose.

:bc:

Edited by Steve753

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

No, no, no!  Water isn't wet!

Democratic pollster and political strategist Stan Greenberg said Friday on CNN’s “OutFront” that the Democratic Party’s base voters gave former President Donald Trump higher approval ratings than President Joe Biden.

Guest host John King said, “This is grim. Those are the words of the veteran Democratic pollster Stanley Greenberg who teams up with James Carville at the Democracy Corps, found young voters, black voters, hispanic voters, LGBTQ voters, all of them collectively gave Donald Trump a higher approval rating than President Biden.”

Greenberg said, “Yes. I reiterated it was grim because there is a path, the grim is in that the base is a problem. We’re behind in this race in the base. Approval of the president is lower than that of Trump in the base. Probably the hardest part about that is that if the issues at play, it’s not just we’re not doing well now and inevitably the structure of the race will come back.”

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Snake said:

Democratic pollster and political strategist Stan Greenberg said Friday on CNN’s “OutFront” that the Democratic Party’s base voters gave former President Donald Trump higher approval ratings than President Joe Biden.

Guest host John King said, “This is grim. Those are the words of the veteran Democratic pollster Stanley Greenberg who teams up with James Carville at the Democracy Corps, found young voters, black voters, hispanic voters, LGBTQ voters, all of them collectively gave Donald Trump a higher approval rating than President Biden.”

Greenberg said, “Yes. I reiterated it was grim because there is a path, the grim is in that the base is a problem. We’re behind in this race in the base. Approval of the president is lower than that of Trump in the base. Probably the hardest part about that is that if the issues at play, it’s not just we’re not doing well now and inevitably the structure of the race will come back.”

So after reading this, you believe that Trump really did lose the election fairly now and he wasn't cheated?