Check your account email address ×

“We need the federal government to step up and do its job and secure our border,” Hobbs said.

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Huh?!  You don’t think that the American people aren’t just as concerned about the fentanyl and heroin crossing the border? Fuck man it’s one of the biggest reasons they want the border shut down, along with the record numbers of undocumented immigrants. The two go part and parcel together.  Shut the fucking border down. There seems to be one political party that does everything that goes against that.

No they don't. The large majority of illicit drugs is not crossing the land border with people. They have become much more advanced than that. Air and sea is where it's at now. They are getting away with it largely unchecked right now. One is largely independent of the other. That is my point :bc:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

No they don't. The large majority of illicit drugs is not crossing the land border with people. They have become much more advanced than that. Air and sea is where it's at now. They are getting away with it largely unchecked right now. One is largely independent of the other. That is my point :bc:

This is a pic from a friend of mine working for the govt on the border. They get pics like this in dozens of locations nightly. This guys pack was full of fentanyl. Notice the carpet tied to his boots to cover his footprints? He was caught drinking out of a watering hole that was put out for animals

Screenshot_20231206_114541_Messages.jpg

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

You are correct.

1 minute ago, Cat45 said:

This is a pic from a friend of mine working for the govt on the border. They get pics like this in dozens of locations nightly. This guys pack was full of fentanyl. Notice the carpet tied to his boots to cover his footprints? He was caught drinking out of a watering hole that was put out for animals

I’m scared.

Just now, Cat45 said:

Drop in the bucket, small time operations. They are not carrying the amonut required to supply the US and Canada, not by a long shot dude. Planes, submarines, drones, tunnels will all still happen with a wall. Don't be so naive.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I know you liberals are a bunch of scared pussies, but not sure why you'd be scared of this guy?

Don’t get sucked in..he got his new talking points about how those on the right are scared of brown people…the prudent move is to point and laugh at his idiocy.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, HSR said:

Drop in the bucket, small time operations. They are not carrying the amonut required to supply the US and Canada, not by a long shot dude. Planes, submarines, drones, tunnels will all still happen with a wall. Don't be so naive.

I never said it was a massive operation. Just that it does happen on a daily basis. Don't you think we should try anything we can to stop it?

3 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I know you liberals are a bunch of scared pussies, but not sure why you'd be scared of this guy?

He is not scared of that dude. He is scared of warm weather and a cold.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not get sucked in..he got his new talking points about how those on the right are scared of brown people…the prudent move is to point and laugh at his idiocy.

I usually don't interact with him, but i figured I'd brighten his day. he's just an old pos trying desperately to seem relevant to anyone who'll pay attention to him. 

Just now, Cat45 said:

I never said it was a massive operation. Just that it does happen on a daily basis. Don't you think we should try anything we can to stop it?

Yes, quit staring at the border. The drug cartels aren't even finding it a challenge anymore to get drugs into the US. Never have really, it's fairly simple for them. They outsmart the DEA every day.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

You clowns don’t care about the drug problem killing Americans so just stop the fake caring bullshit.

Oh look a B&W night photo of a guy with a backpack……scary

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Yes, quit staring at the border. The drug cartels aren't even finding it a challenge anymore to get drugs into the US. Never have really, it's fairly simple for them. They outsmart the DEA every day.

IMG_2234.gif.3515da412291d5f337340f99fcf78be3.gif

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Of course it will. Untill the war on drugs is faught from the demand side , nothing will change. The only result they are making now is to artificialy inflate the cost of drugs causing junkies to commit more crimes to get their fixes.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Imo the government and dea let's it happen. The guy working on the border agrees with me also. Says the war on drugs is the most corrupt thing going on in our country at the moment. 

I wonder if our border agents were not so busy chasing down the massive influx of illegal border crossers they would have more time to chase down the drug traffickers..🤔

• Like 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

Jesus some of you are pathetic. 

I dont have as much of a problem with illegals as I do with our gvmt ignoring those who hire them. It is not fair for companies doing everything legaly to have to compete with those who dont pay work comp, ss, UI . 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I dont have as much of a problem with illegals as I do with our gvmt ignoring those who hire them. It is not fair for companies doing everything legaly to have to compete with those who dont pay work comp, ss, UI . 

Doesn't it seem strange that the govt would rather have them here as illegals getting free handouts instead of becoming tax paying citizens? With the financial troubles we have you'd think they'd want more taxes going into the pot

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Agree with that but when the former president did it there were no repercussions.

Just now, Cat45 said:

Doesn't it seem strange that the govt would rather have them here as illegals getting free handouts instead of becoming tax paying citizens? With the financial troubles we have you'd think they'd want more taxes going into the pot

One more time are the illegals wearing team jerseys?

Just now, Mainecat said:

Agree with that but when the former president did it there were no repercussions.

True, but there are no repercussians when 1000's are doing it. And 1000's create a problem. Yet you would prefer to talk about 1 dude.

2 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

They are low wage workers. With 1 or 2 kids they would most likely have a zero tax liability. anyways.