Check your account email address ×

“We need the federal government to step up and do its job and secure our border,” Hobbs said.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

One more time are the illegals wearing team jerseys?

Are you against legal immigration? Do you have a problem with them becoming legal citizens and paying their fair share?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

One more time are the illegals wearing team jerseys?

Dont need to . If one enters at any other place then a port of entry where their entry is documented, then they are illegal. 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

True, but there are no repercussians when 1000's are doing it. And 1000's create a problem. Yet you would prefer to talk about 1 dude.

No I’m using the highest level American to make my point. He’s supposed to lead not lead in violating laws we all have to abide by.

• Haha 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

No I’m using the highest level American to make my point. He’s supposed to lead not lead in violating laws we all have to abide by.

Lead? Are you fucking kidding me. No one voted for Donald Trump to be a symbol of what is right . They voted for him to keep hillary out of the white house. Sure there are 6-7 millions fruitloops who praise the fool. But to most , he was nothing but a tool.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

How do you know they entered?

If they are in this country and their is no record of their entry at a port they entered illegally. I myself dont know. Problem is the gvmt dosnt seem to either.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

They are low wage workers. With 1 or 2 kids they would most likely have a zero tax liability. anyways. 

But they would be in the system atleast and their employers paying payroll taxes. They'd be contributing to society instead of a drain on it. 

Just now, Cat45 said:

But they would be in the system atleast and their employers paying payroll taxes. They'd be contributing to society instead of a drain on it. 

Correct, the only way most can work now is either for cash, or idenity theft.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So kinda like the highest level Americans son violating  gun laws?

19 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Imo the government and dea let's it happen.

If you truly believe that then it's game over for the youth of America. Corruption seems to be the go to excuse for failure in my eyes.

Just now, HSR said:

If you truly believe that then it's game over for the youth of America. Corruption seems to be the go to excuse for failure in my eyes.

I do believe that. I think the majority of our leaders are in it for power and money and we are nothing but slaves to be used to further their agenda. They are self serving and no longer work for the people. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMG_2234.gif.3515da412291d5f337340f99fcf78be3.gif

So you're saying the US doesn't have a MASSIVE drug problem?

Sad, all you have now is the same gifs over and over, childish name calling and threads with instagram links to how bad it is in America. Just an angry man. SBYL.

2 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I do believe that. I think the majority of our leaders are in it for power and money and we are nothing but slaves to be used to further their agenda. They are self serving and no longer work for the people. 

Sounds dreamy. I'll stay up here :bc:

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Sad, all you have now is the same gifs over and over, childish name calling and threads with instagram links to how bad it is in America. Just an angry man. SBYL.

I said the US doesn’t have a massive drug problem…weird because I don’t remember saying that but I am happy that you’re enjoying my threads and opening the IG ones!😉
I’m also glad that you share your expertise and insight on our southern border problems…it’s very enlightening!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

I skip by most his posts now. He used to be funny. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yup, at one time. Now he acts like a spoiled little brat calling people childish named all over the site. I too just ignore him now for the most part. If he can't talk like an adult, I won't respond.

34 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yup, at one time. Now he acts like a spoiled little brat calling people childish named all over the site. I too just ignore him now for the most part. If he can't talk like an adult, I won't respond.

Priceless….do the two of you not own mirrors? 🤷🏻

BTW Administrator Steve you should be reprimanding your new amigos MC and SnowPutz…..but you won’t.🤷🏻🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

On 12/6/2023 at 11:43 AM, HSR said:

No they don't. The large majority of illicit drugs is not crossing the land border with people. They have become much more advanced than that. Air and sea is where it's at now. They are getting away with it largely unchecked right now. One is largely independent of the other. That is my point :bc:

Yep.  Blaming it on a few illegals fits some odd agenda better though.  This is the shit you need to worry about.  And no, I don't mean the drug but the method.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/over-239-million-worth-cocaine-170522545.html