Check your account email address ×

What A Clown...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I thought he had a chance. I said it for months before the election. Why? Because of the blue collar dems he would steal. I was right. I voted for him because he would ruin the status quo. In all reality he did. Now it has gone too far. The guy is a fucking joke. I can't stand to hear him speak. 

Can you try to have a conversation without throwing names around? Saying Dump? It would be nice. I would be happy to speak about this further. If not, I wont bother this. 

Why is calling him Dump an issue?  I have zero respect for him.  Hillary is constantly called much worse on here and don't recall you ever admonishing anyone for doing so.....or have you?  :snack:

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

She did garner 3 milllion more votes.  I'm not sorry - it's the country that is getting hosed by people who thought it would be cute to support Dump.  So tell me Jim - what current situations would Hillary be handling worse than Dump? 

well 3 mil more votes and 25cents will get you a gum ball .

I am sure shit we would be in a war with boots on the ground in Syria with the cunt running things

Just now, SnowRider said:

Why is calling him Dump an issue?  I have zero respect for him.  Hillary is constantly called much worse on here and don't recall you ever admonishing anyone for doing so.....or have you?  :snack:

It's not that it is an issue more so it is so worn out that the repetition is off-putting. You are right in the double standard towards Hillary. I do despise her and don't say anything. She isn't the center of all things FSCE though anymore. Look, you want to continually push buttons and such, fine, but I don't want any part. I would be happy to talk about why I voted for Trump and why millions of others who are smart rational people did as well. If you wanted to talk about how he is a failure in non-sensationalist terms, I would do that too. He is a failure. He is a joke. But there are better ways to talk about that than how you and Slinger and MC have. 

29 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What a Pussy... Has there ever been someone who has acted as a bigger victim? 

No there has not, but his base gobbles up the poor victim shit like Momo guzzles cum.

The attitude of Hillary when she called Trump supporters deplorables is reflected by her supporters here when they call the electorate that voted for Trump as stupid.....liberal elitists that think they are smarter and above everyone else. It's why Trump won....they still don't get it.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

The attitude of Hillary when she called Trump supporters deplorables is reflected by her supporters here when they call the electorate that voted for Trump as stupid.....liberal elitists that think they are smarter and above everyone else. It's why Trump won....they still don't get it.

It's true. The disdain they have for almost half the country is sad. 

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well 3 mil more votes and 25cents will get you a gum ball .

I am sure shit we would be in a war with boots on the ground in Syria with the cunt running things

No you wouldn't be in Syria.  Hillary was SOS and has an extremely solid grasp of world issues and how it's all interconnected.  No fucking way she's put troops in Syria.  Your current president thinks he lobbed a couple dozen missiles into Iraq.

:lmao:

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Oh I get your attitude. I disagree with it but I get it.  I'm an issues voter because ultimately that's what's important.  By supporting Dump the R's were allowed to steal a SC seat, roll back environmental standards, funnel money away from public educarion, increase military spending, etc.....so IMO it's about the issues - not some idealistic view of supporting someone as bad as Dump will ultimately make it better.  For example - going forward every 5-4 decision you disagree with - thank yourself. 

oh she was deep in interconnected nations and how to get there money in her foundation from there to her pocket . she is a hawk from way back and owes plenty and war pays  those bills

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It's true. The disdain they have for almost half the country is sad. 

Any disdain for liberals on here or around the country? 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

oh she was deep in interconnected nations and how to get there money in her foundation from there to her pocket . she is a hawk from way back and owes plenty and war pays  those bills

Kushner and  Dump aren't profiting at all?  :snack:Think there might be something in his taxes....

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Oh I get your attitude. I disagree with it but I get it.  I'm an issues voter because ultimately that's what's important.  By supporting Dump the R's were allowed to steal a SC seat, roll back environmental standards, funnel money away from public educarion, increase military spending, etc.....so IMO it's about the issues - not some idealistic view of supporting someone as bad as Dump will ultimately make it better.  For example - going forward every 5-4 decision you disagree with - thank yourself. 

unless of course he would have run 12 yrs ago when he was still a democrat .then you would have his taint n your chin all night

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Uh huh, meanwhile the Clinton Foundation was rated highly and the Clinton's were an open book as far as their tax returns etc for the last 30+ years.

Trump?  Him and his family are funnelling money into their pockets in plain sight and you dumbfuckers are cheering them on and running cover for them.  

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Uh huh, meanwhile the Clinton Foundation was rated highly and the Clinton's were an open book as far as their tax returns etc for the last 30+ years.

Trump?  Him and his family are funnelling money into their pockets in plain sight and you dumbfuckers are cheering them on and running cover for them.  

no cover running there . no one stepping in fr of any investigation on that one . the Clinton foundation is a scam and there is a reason it is all but shut down now that there political power is gone

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

no cover running there . no one stepping in fr of any investigation on that one . the Clinton foundation is a scam and there is a reason it is all but shut down now that there political power is gone

Are you stupid, a hack, ignorant, or all three? 

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I thought he had a chance. I said it for months before the election. Why? Because of the blue collar dems he would steal. I was right. I voted for him because he would ruin the status quo. In all reality he did. Now it has gone too far. The guy is a fucking joke. I can't stand to hear him speak. 

Can you try to have a conversation without throwing names around? Saying Dump? It would be nice. I would be happy to speak about this further. If not, I wont bother this. 

Now???

Image result for trump tweet cruz wife

• Like 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

The plan was in place to shut down the Clinton Global Initiative in Sept 2016.  You'd know that if you cared to look up the truth instead of chasing your tail down infowars rabbit holes.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The plan was in place to shut down the Clinton Global Initiative in Sept 2016.  You'd know that if you cared to look up the truth instead of chasing your tail down infowars rabbit holes.

yeah the plan was to shut down because they thought she was  a shoe in and if she did not win there would be 0 political capital .the assumption was the win and the staff would transfer over guess that did not work out . oh well Hillary's brother is still racking it in running the mining company raping Haiti 

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Are you stupid, a hack, ignorant, or all three? 

well we know you are all of the above and a fucking pussy who runs away with her ball when things don't go her way .you are a pathetic little cunt in desperate need of validation

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

well we know you are all of the above and a fucking pussy who runs away with her ball when things don't go her way .you are a pathetic little cunt in desperate need of validation

Did you get the same letter Jimmy did?  How much money did you send Dump? :lol: