Check your account email address ×

Uncle Joe

Thankfully America already knew what Uncle Joe is now admitting. :lol:

Biden ‘Never’ Thought Hillary ‘Was a Great Candidate’

Former Vice President Joe Biden said Thursday at a conference in Las Vegas that he “never thought” Hillary Clinton was a “great candidate.” He said, “I never thought she was a great candidate. I thought I was a great candidate.”  Biden said he would “probably not” run for president in 2020, because he then would be 78 years old and would prefer to focus on his family in the wake of his son Beau’s death in 2015. Biden said he also has made financial promises to his wife, but after those things are taken care of, “I may very well do it.” He also confirmed that he’s been approached by some who want him to run, but that he simply can’t commit to it yet. Biden also wagged his finger at the increasing partisan divide in Washington. “Argue like hell... but show some respect,” he said.

• Gold Member

I think Biden would be fun to have a few beers with.  His wife is from my home town, my mom knew her before she (Biden's wife) passed.

Biden was and probably still is the Dems only hope to right their badly listing ship.  But nobody is going to elect a 78 year old.  And really, the Dems aren't listening to him anymore anyway.  THEY GOT THIS!!! :lol:

there should be an age limit on politicians IMO,  we don't trust pilots past 65 to fly us around why are we trusting some old goat who can drive this country right into the ground. 

FTR IMO trumps also too old. 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

there should be an age limit on politicians IMO,  we don't trust pilots past 65 to fly us around why are we trusting some old goat who can drive this country right into the ground. 

FTR IMO trumps also too old. 

Agreed.