Check your account email address ×

Polaris is giving out more free parts again...

Just now, Bontz said:

Did you just crawl out from under a rock?  Those recalls have been out there for months.  Leave this stuff to @krom - he's on top of it :thumb:

Krommy needs up his game, these guys are showing you everything wrong with your new sled you shouldn't ride... :roflcrying:

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

This stuff is way old, leave it to the pro (Krom) for this kind of stuff. He's even posting his own brand now. looks to me like Poo over reacts to this stuff. My 23 Tundra has a recall for fuel leak which was notified to me months ago with no fix, no work around, no nothing other than keep driving it. Supposedly a work around fix is coming but they sure don't look to be in a hurry

Edited by Tripleflipper

35 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

This stuff is way old, leave it to the pro (Krom) for this kind of stuff. He's even posting his own brand now. looks to me like Poo over reacts to this stuff. My 23 Tundra has a recall for fuel leak which was notified to me months ago with no fix, no work around, no nothing other than keep driving it. Supposedly a work around fix is coming but they sure don't look to be in a hurry

first of all you really need to work on your quote replies being in the right part of the post and second of all there's too many Cat posts in the GDF so let's spice it up with some Polaris and SkiDoo garbage... which apparently Polaris is making in spades the past few years.  on the bright side, Polaris don't just tip over, which there'll never be a recall or stop ride for.

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

first of all you really need to work on your quote replies being in the right part of the post and second of all there's too many Cat posts in the GDF so let's spice it up with some Polaris and SkiDoo garbage... which apparently Polaris is making in spades the past few years.  on the bright side, Polaris don't just tip over, which there'll never be a recall or stop ride for.

That's all you got, where I post my reply. You seem to have found it no problem. Cat is the only one with anything new coming out to talk about. New chassis and maybe new power plant next year. Thinking there's going to be many more Cat posts coming. Garbage, really, 95% market share between the two, sure that points to garbage. Ya, ok bud. Flame away.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

That's all you got, where I post my reply. You seem to have found it no problem. Cat is the only one with anything new coming out to talk about. New chassis and maybe new power plant next year. Thinking there's going to be many more Cat posts coming. Garbage, really, 95% market share between the two, sure that points to garbage. Ya, ok bud. Flame away.

they're all overpriced garbage realistically... but your brand is clobbering the competition with bad news for their owners.  9_9

I'm sure TextronCat will have their own unpleasant surprises coming as well... first year chassis, 600 engine changes, new EPA Byg Boar...  :suicide:

56 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

they're all overpriced garbage realistically... but your brand is clobbering the competition with bad news for their owners.  9_9

I'm sure TextronCat will have their own unpleasant surprises coming as well... first year chassis, 600 engine changes, new EPA Byg Boar...  :suicide:

It won’t brake down because it is a 600 ctech and says arctic cat on the side of it 

4 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

Don't forget, it is heads and shoulders better than the Poo 650, someone on here rode them back to back and said so

The last time I road a 600 ctech, the engine had less range than any electric snowmobile. The generator or tree plug in station wasn’t helping it 

• Haha 1

Just now, Not greg b said:

The last time I road a 600 ctech, the engine had less range than any electric snowmobile. The generator or tree plug in station wasn’t helping it 

the last time you were getting dragged with a tow strap while I was doing a wheelie for half a mile... :(

• Haha 1