Check your account email address ×

Millions of gallons of oil spilled in the Gulf of Mexico.

BOHICA

• Gold Member

Sounds like a lot but to put it in perspective my old barge, the Hannah, would carry approximately 30k barrels or about 1.3million gallons. The Hannah has 54' beam, 17' draught & LOA of 275'.

4 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Sounds like a lot but to put it in perspective my old barge, the Hannah, would carry approximately 30k barrels or about 1.3million gallons. The Hannah has 54' beam, 17' draught & LOA of 275'.

Exactly , while not a good thing it literally a drop in the ocean. Dilution is the solution. I remember when Macondo was gonna destroy the gulf for 10,000 years according to slinger. It was all fine 6 months later lol 

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Exactly , while not a good thing it literally a drop in the ocean. Dilution is the solution. I remember when Macondo was gonna destroy the gulf for 10,000 years according to slinger. It was all fine 6 months later lol 

Well to be fair Slinger IS a word famous investigator. He was on the case of the WV coal mine accident AND Tony Stewart's fiasco in NY's Dirt Series.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Well to be fair Slinger IS a word famous investigator. He was on the case of the WV coal mine accident AND Tony Stewart's fiasco in NY's Dirt Series.

Yes for sure , he knew for a fact that I was on Obamacare even though I’ve had a blue cross Cadillac plan since before Obamacare was passed lol 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yes for sure , he knew for a fact that I was on Obamacare even though I’ve had a blue cross Cadillac plan since before Obamacare was passed lol 

I miss Slinger!  :lol:

• Gold Member
14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

1250 will be by soon to start a thread about EV batteries going overboard.

You haven't blamed this on Trump yet.  Given your not smart enough to do so on your own you must be waiting for the DNC to give you your talking points.

• Haha 1