Check your account email address ×

Pedophilia in the State Department under Clinton and the cover up

• Platinum Contributing Member

Funny how this was COMPLETELY ignored by everyone during the election.  Note this is an NBC report.

http://washingtonfeed.com/watch-nbc-news-confirms-hillary-covered-up-major-sex-scandal-arrest-her.html

WATCH: NBC News Confirms Hillary Covered Up MAJOR Sex Scandal. ARREST HER.

Edited by Highmark

Just now, f7ben said:

Wait for it .....MC still thinks trump raped a child and will be facing a trial any day now :lol: 

This was basically all I could find from the MSM on the story.   :wall:

Today's media spends weeks on things Trump does that are 100% legal and within the authority of the POTUS.

Fuck the MSM and their agenda.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

I honestly wonder if maybe the left media will start to right themselves when they realize their credibility (and agenda) is just getting ripped apart.  Who knows.

This report was in 2013.   Nothing on it during the election.   Can you imagine anything worse than stopping a pedophilia investigation?  

Just now, Mainecat said:

she was not a child.

What next Highmark?

More ownage MC.....more ownage.  :ylsuper:

Just now, Highmark said:

This report was in 2013.   Nothing on it during the election.   Can you imagine anything worse than stopping a pedophilia investigation?  

No.  But this is normal now.  Our media is HORRENDOUS and anybody who thinks they still act as a valuable service to our citizens is delusional.  

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I honestly wonder if maybe the left media will start to right themselves when they realize their credibility (and agenda) is just getting ripped apart.  Who knows.

The media is owned by the same people who own the politicians. They tell you what to think, not the other way around.

And i think they are all fucking perverts and degenerates. Need to just kick them all out and start over.  

Just now, Anler said:

The media is owned by the same people who own the politicians. They tell you what to think, not the other way around.

And i think they are all fucking perverts and degenerates. Need to just kick them all out and start over.  

The reaction from both sides of the aisle and the msm are proof of how threatened they are of an outsider in a power position in DC much less the WH.  

They better be careful because this could lead to further outing of the political class.   The politicians and MSM continue to do Trumps campaigning for him.   Social media can be a powerful campaign tool if its not suppressed.  

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What next Highmark photos of Weiners cock?

It would figure you would be interested in that.  You a fudge packer MC....doesn't surprise me in the slightest if you were.   Not that there is anything wrong with that. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Good lord.  Ping pong pizza stories again?

:lmao:

Involves inappropriate sexual acts with a minor by an ambassador and the security detail assigned to Hillary and someone high up at state stopping the internal investigation.  I'd say that's a big deal.  

Edited by Highmark