Check your account email address ×

textron recalls prowler pro

krom

Hey jimwit, wern't you just saying that these are the best sxs on the market?

https://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2024/Textron-Specialized-Vehicles-Recalls-Arctic-Cat-and-Tracker-Side-by-Side-Recreational-Off-Highway-Vehicles-Due-to-Crash-Hazard-Recall-Alert

Unfortunately the "update" doesn't actually fix the issue with the shifting mechanism, it just displays an "E" on the gauge if park doesn't engage in the trans when you put the shifter in park on the dash

image.png.9757694b31d65fa92d454588f41a8308.png

EDIT: CPSC link shows AC built 7200 of all model utility sxs for 2022, and 2023 combined

Edited by krom
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, krom said:

https://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2024/Textron-Specialized-Vehicles-Recalls-Arctic-Cat-and-Tracker-Side-by-Side-Recreational-Off-Highway-Vehicles-Due-to-Crash-Hazard-Recall-Alert

Unfortunately the "update" doesn't actually fix the issue with the shifting mechanism, it just displays an "E" on the gauge if park doesn't engage in the trans when you put the shifter in park on the dash

EDIT: CPSC link shows AC built 7200 of all model utility sxs for 2022, and 2023 combined

Get ready for his deflect and spin to Poo, and of course your going to get some gnarly names flung at you

5 hours ago, krom said:

Sounds pretty diar. Will they survive, unlike the burned up poo victims? Will be waiting on baited breath I suppose. 

31 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sounds pretty diar. Will they survive, unlike the burned up poo victims? Will be waiting on baited breath I suppose. 

*dire

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dire

*with bated breath

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/with bated breath

Edited by krom
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, krom said:

Well I was and never will be an English scholar, but you have me beat on google. Great trait for a guy who claims he is way more educated than me, yet works at  a recreational dealership sweeping floors. Got it. Thanks internet JESUS. You fucking schooled me. Not!

10 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well I was and never will be an English scholar, but you have me beat on google. Great trait for a guy who claims he is way more educated than me, yet works at  a recreational dealership sweeping floors. Got it. Thanks internet JESUS. You fucking schooled me. Not!

No google needed, that is grade school level English you are butchering.

If you weren't so stupid you could have googled it yourself before posting.

You forgot to mention that not only am I better educated,  I know more about sleds, and make more money than you.

Your parents must be proud begging relatives to give you a job, only to watch you end up making less than some guy who "works at a recreational dealership sweeping floors"

BTW I took out the extra space you had in "at a"

Edited by krom

12 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Seeing as how I'm in a clutching mood, I'm thinking I'll pull the remains of the clutches out of mine.

since that thing is a marketing mutt out of salvage, might be interesting to see what it actually has in it for clutches

1 minute ago, krom said:

since that thing is a marketing mutt out of salvage, might be interesting to see what it actually has in it for clutches

I think they are both Teams, if I remember right from the last time I pulled the cover to blow them out.

1 minute ago, krom said:

No google needed, that is grade school level English you are butchering.

If you weren't so stupid you could have googled it yourself before posting.

You forgot to mention that not only am I better educated,  I know more about sleds, and make more money than you.

Your parents must be proud begging relatives to give you a job, only to watch you end up making less than some guy who "works at a recreational dealership sweeping floors"

BTW I took out the extra space you had in "at a"

You better make more money, you live in New York. I got my job because of my record. Never had to beg for a job. Guessing you use that because you had to. Not sure google makes you better at knowing sleds as well. I know my shit. 

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You better make more money, you live in New York. I got my job because of my record. Never had to beg for a job. Guessing you use that because you had to. Not sure google makes you better at knowing sleds as well. I know shit

Only truthful thing you've posted on any sled website in almost a decade

10 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

That I know more than you. Correct.

Yup, Like having the same last name as your boss is only a coincidence, you got the job "because of my record"

I ride with my shocks on 2

Yamaha's relationship with AC is stronger than ever

new engine is 870

your RR is going to be in before Jan, then before feb, then before march, then before the end of the season

you work as an engineer at ac

you work as an engineering tech at ac

you work in technical writing at ac

There are hundreds of other stupid lies you've posted over the years

Edited by krom

1 minute ago, krom said:

Yup, Like your RR is going to be in before Jan

Yamaha's relationship with AC is stronger than ever

new engine is 870

you work as an engineer at ac

you work as an engineering tech at ac

you work in technical writing at ac

There are hundreds of other stupid lies you've posted and been corrected on over the years

Quite the made up list. 12 cc's bother you that much? Never, EVER said I worked at Cat. I am an Engineering Tech. You got one right. It's past your bedtime. Hope you die in your sleep, you creepy fuck. Probably are on the sexual predators list. Something that you would get by in your fucked up State.

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Quite the made up list. 12 cc's bother you that much? Never, EVER said I worked at Cat. I am an Engineering Tech. You got one right. It's past your bedtime. Hope you die in your sleep, you creepy fuck. Probably are on the sexual predators list. Something that you would get by in your fucked up State.

There you go lying again, everyone remembers you claiming to work at ac, before getting booted from HCS.

I know you're too stupid to understand it, but it doesn't matter how wrong you were, its the fact that you lied and made up yet another bullshit story.

Can anyone translate the bold from fucking moron to english??

Edited by krom
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, krom said:

There you go lying again, everyone remembers you claiming to work at ac, before getting booted from HCS.

I know you're too stupid to understand it, but it doesn't matter how wrong you were, its the fact that you lied and made up yet another bullshit story.

Can anyone translate the bold from fucking moron to english??

Sorry, but not once. I am 60 miles from the factory though, and have several friends that do work there. The only liar here is you. Do I scare you with facts? Nah. You are pathetic. 

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sorry, but not once. I am 60 miles from the factory though, and have several friends that do work there. The only liar here is you. Do I scare you with facts? Nah. You are pathetic. 

Are they the ones who told you yami wasn't going anywhere, or that your rr would be built in dec,

Or are they the ones who told you that AC would be building a run of catalysts in feb..

Or was just any of the hundreds of other lies you make up and I correct you on.

You're hardly smart enough to know which side of the sign faces traffic, which is nowhere near smart enough to keep track of all the lies you tell.

Edited by krom

Just now, krom said:

Are they the ones who told you yami wasn't going anywhere, or that your rr would be built in dec,

Or are they the ones who told you that AC would be building a run of catalysts in feb..

Or was just any of the hundreds of other lies you make up and I correct you on

Is your real name Lucy? Like from Charlie Brown. Only words you can actually put together by your self is YOU ARE A LIAR? Pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Is your real name Lucy? Like from Charlie Brown. Only words you can actually put together by your self is YOU ARE A LIAR? Pathetic. 

Liar, and moron are the words that best describe you. edit: almost forgot you recently told us you are short and fat too

For Christs sake you couldn't even figure out what the word "all" meant, and kept trying to claim I was wrong about the safety recalls on your quad.

Just like every other claim you've ever made, you were wrong, and I was right.

Edited by krom

Just now, krom said:

Liar, and moron are the words that best describe you.

For Christs sake you couldn't even figure out what the word "all" meant, and kept trying to claim I was wrong about the safety recalls on your quad.

Just like every other claim you've ever made, you were wrong, and I was right.

You are never right. Just go fuck yourself. 

7 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

So the janitor corrects your grammar, but you're the smart one?

😂

• Haha 2