Check your account email address ×

Whiney bitches on the old HCS

AK440

14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Hahaha ... says the guy who's been banned from HCS multiple times, and called this place the equivalent of PSP.  Go down another gallon of wiper fluid there Iron Dog :lol2:

Heh heh heh. Look at the whiney, cry baby little bitch who replies within 5 minutes of my post. :baby:

29 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Seriously though.  What's with your fascination of drinking washer fluid?  It's a rather odd habit and obviously makes you stupid as fuck.

Oh, don't worry he's "diversified" in his consumption practices.  Today it's de-icer wiper fluid, tomorrow it's antifreeze.  Between that and finding old rattle cans that he sniffs from, it explains a lot for his intellect (or lack thereof).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Seriously though.  What's with your fascination of drinking washer fluid?  It's a rather odd habit and obviously makes you stupid as fuck.

I'm doubtful it's the only reason he has the brain power of a gerbil. But its definitely not helping.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Heh heh heh, whiney bitch #2. :fishing:

What’s your fascination with sucking down Daniel’s hot, chunky loads? 

52851969-83D6-43BA-B536-064A50A403E1.thumb.png.238ef6b7d902f1a2d4ac8b6b35f8e5f1.png

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

I'm doubtful it's the only reason he has the brain power of a gerbil. But its definitely not helping.

Uhhhh derrrrr… “I thought the Polaris 800 was pretty solid”. :lol2::lol::idiot::owned:

E086BF58-CB3C-4459-A631-149B2FE7A258.png

22 hours ago, AK440 said:

Heh heh heh. Look at the whiney, cry baby little bitch who replies within 5 minutes of my post. :baby:

His reaction times are second to none on FS :bc: . Top of the class for sure.

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Poor AK440 .

Just getting owned daily. 

48D21EAB-5706-48B7-BF1D-BA570C403DBA.gif

Did you tag me but have second thoughts here???

22 hours ago, Bontz said:

Hahaha ... says the guy who's been banned from HCS multiple times, and called this place the equivalent of PSP.  Go down another gallon of wiper fluid there Iron Dog :lol2:

You do realize that you don't "own" your posts and if you get banned here your posts will remain too. Just a friendly FYI :bc:

KAREN: I'd like to speak to the manager, I have some DEMANDS!!!

Site Software: We are sorry Karen you are banned 

KAREN: Well then I'll have my friend send you my list of DEMANDS!!!!

Then poor Karen does this here,,,,,,,,:lol::lol:

Just outstanding amongst peers!!!!

Screenshot_20231021_131837_Facebook.jpg

I thought I felt a nose up my ass .... go figure, it's the site bitch/drama queen (no, not AK but our very own hall monitor!!).  Hey dipshit - notice JERRY was asking the same thing?  But hey, way to get your day started off the way you always do - douchebaggery at its finest.  I love that I live rent free in that bong hazed melon of yours :lol2:

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Poor AK440 .

Just getting owned daily. 

Still waiting for you to make good on your threat to beat me up :aggressive:over the internet. What happened Charlie, smoke out too much :yummy::yummy: and forget what you wrote? Talking shit like usual you stoner bitch. :stoned:

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

He can't read and is as dumb as Lloyd and Jimwit, not sure what you expect but lower those expectations is logical.

Speaking of DUMB, how stupid would a person have to be to post this gem as a question on a public forum? My sled doesn’t run right, it must be my crank that’s out of phase. :lol2: :owned:  :idiot:

D7BC6F58-A877-4938-B9F1-CC25E2A32CDB.png