Check your account email address ×

Gavin Newsom takes on China

@Jimmy Snacks who started this thread? You were pretty angry that I never start threads then went utterly silent. Another failed attempt at starting a shitstorm I guess.

You got :owned: with that little tantrum now maybe take a break from following me around looking for a gotcha. I would really appreciate it bud :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Why shouldn’t he be there? That makes zero sense. 

Depends somewhat on what the intentions were. 

Undermines what should be a national strategy on China. 

Makes Biden look more incapable (if that's possible).

Makes him look desperate for national attention.

I'm guessing you would be saying the same thing if DeSantis went there and he's actually running for POTUS.   

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Depends somewhat on what the intentions were. 

Undermines what should be a national strategy on China. 

Makes Biden look more incapable (if that's possible).

Makes him look desperate for national attention.

I'm guessing you would be saying the same thing if DeSantis went there and he's actually running for POTUS.   

A bipartisan panel of senators went to China in October. Trump went North Korea. Newsom is responsible for the economy in his state. Commerce from China is large part of it. It’s ridiculous to think China should be on some type of black list. 

34 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

A bipartisan panel of senators went to China in October. Trump went North Korea. Newsom is responsible for the economy in his state. Commerce from China is large part of it. It’s ridiculous to think China should be on some type of black list. 

I consider China the enemy after COVID and you post constantly about their pending demise.   Why should we help them?  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I consider China the enemy after COVID and you post constantly about their pending demise.   Why should we help them?  

Who’s saying anything about helping them? This is about commerce. That’s why Newsom was there. So anyone that’s a perceived enemy should be placed on the no contact list? That’s pretty fucked up. 

6 hours ago, HSR said:

@Jimmy Snacks who started this thread? You were pretty angry that I never start threads then went utterly silent. Another failed attempt at starting a shitstorm I guess.

You got :owned: with that little tantrum now maybe take a break from following me around looking for a gotcha. I would really appreciate it bud :bc:

Nice job Greg. Your usual dumb shit, emojis and tags. Again…we’ll done

2 hours ago, HSR said:

So he wasn't there to show off his mad court skills and bully a chink at the same time??:lmao:

Newsom is just like Trump, Biden, and the rest of the detestable politicians in this country. But to control where a person goes or what they say is just fucked up. It’s exactly what the republicans are trying to do with certain members of congress that fail to support Israel in the way they think. 

36 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Newsom is just like Trump, Biden, and the rest of the detestable politicians in this country. But to control where a person goes or what they say is just fucked up. It’s exactly what the republicans are trying to do with certain members of congress that fail to support Israel in the way they think. 

Freedom!!!

17 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Who’s saying anything about helping them? This is about commerce. That’s why Newsom was there. So anyone that’s a perceived enemy should be placed on the no contact list? That’s pretty fucked up. 

I wouldn't go there and give them the photo ops.  Oppressive countries love that shit.   Just me.   You can have whatever opinion you want dude.   Doesn't mean either of us are right or wrong. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

I wouldn't go there and give them the photo ops.  Oppressive countries love that shit.   Just me.   You can have whatever opinion you want dude.   Doesn't mean either of us are right or wrong. 

I’m right.